Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Banega Is Scammer - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banega Is Scammer (12342 Views)

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
missyhorlah: miss berem,plx don't trust enione??
I dey craze?

Make I sleep abeg! Goodnight y'all
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: I dey craze?

Make I sleep abeg! Goodnight y'all
goodnyt dearie....
Re: Banega Is Scammer by repogirl(f): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2014
Looool, nairaland ehhh, I don laugh tire, if a females pic is too good to be true, it usually is o! Look before you land a scammer!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:07am On Sep 25, 2014
missyhorlah: goodnyt dearie....

In love?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 25, 2014
Nawaooo

Highly disappointed.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by GowonAbacha: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Abeg which kind film trick be this? undecided The two of you are suspicious.
I swear the case don dey scatter my brain. I nor even know wetin dey happen again.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 25, 2014
acidosisTM:
Good to have you here dear...
Where have you been?

I've been here and there. Life got a lil more busy too. Do you hear from binger at all?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 6:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Ishilove:
Benega and Banega are two different monickers. I suspect you
I neva knew, iam talking about the monicker with a fair chich and a female sign, who is always active in politics and romance. But d benega just opened d account yestaday, so what are u saying. Iam talkong aboit banega, he is bin here since 2011 scammin people
Re: Banega Is Scammer by tsolz200: 6:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Collynzo22:
The Benega is that Tomak1nt guy Aka Tsolz90, operating with yet another fake moniker, the other guy just proved what we said earlier.
The Racheal girl (Banega) is not his girlfriend, it was obvious.

May you die a wretched and sad death.
Autistic child.
Anumanu

4 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
Ok y did u use a female pics nd y did u claim to be a female wen u r a sexy handsome tall dark male guy don't tell me u don't read spacegoat s clues
this benega just registered his account today and you are replying him. Check his profile
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: this benega just registered his account today and you are replying him. Check his profile
Crious! With same name? Chai. I suspect foul play here. First someone claimed d lady is his wife later said his friend now dis. I think its just an attention stunt for all of dem. Rubbish!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 7:02am On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
Crious! With same name? Chai. I suspect foul play here. First someone claimed d lady is his wife later said his friend now dis. I think its just an attention stunt for all of dem. Rubbish!
its not dsame moniker, this one is benega while the former one is banega. This benega is one of the trolling yorubas boys here, they mimic different monikers.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by benega: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: its not dsame moniker, this one is benega while the former one is banega. This benega is one of the trolling yorubas boys here, they mimic different monikers.
guy no talk wetin u no know 'detective'
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2014
benega: guy no talk wetin u no know 'detective'
oga quit trolling, you registered with this moniker just yesterday, lemme get a screenshot and post it here. And banega is different from benega.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by benega: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
my dear d thing is dat am having login issues with ma original account banega so I had 2 create another: benega to clear ma name in this thread.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by benega: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2014
kagari: .
Whats racheal igbo name and wher is her mum from, if u cant answer dat here and now fuckoff. U tink dis is a joke
1) nkechi 2) delta state: r u satisfied GOSH
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chibwike(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2014
repogirl: Looool, nairaland ehhh, I don laugh tire, if a females pic is too good to be true, it usually is o! Look before you land a scammer!
Ma'am apart from being intelligent and being a skilled writer, you are BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Leetunechi: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
Lee wen u turn female kwa

u wan xpose me grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: Ma'am apart from being intelligent and being a skilled writer, you are BEAUTIFUL.

your woman-wrappering skills done commot for joke enter rough play nna
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chibwike(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lol, i have'nt done this before, buh repogirl is just unique, moreover she is one of those intellects am looking up to here, so dear am not woman-wrapping, am just complimenting one of my mentors here.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by repogirl(f): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: Ma'am apart from being intelligent and being a skilled writer, you are BEAUTIFUL.
awwww, thanks much, chibwike!

Kachisbarbie:
bad belle tongue

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2014
All I could deduct from this thread is that 'banega' is truly a female and same as Rachel.

OP is an identity defamation and probably an APC scammer.

Benega account was created yesterday and see how he's rapping with OP.

The same OP that claimed Rachael was his girlfriend is n.ow saying otherwise.

I remember vividly when banega insulted berem on a thread and she was threatened by Chino.
She removed her picture and when questioned, she said it is because of the threat and have already reported to her mum.

-How can a male do that?
- Who has she scammed here? No one

Kagari is just a chronic liar. Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2014
benega: 1) nkechi 2) delta state: r u satisfied GOSH
Dude uar a joke.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2014
benega: my dear d thing is dat am having login issues with ma original account banega so I had 2 create another: benega to clear ma name in this thread.
iam talkin banega not benega. D guy has removed d babes picture and has gone hiding or probably here wit another ID
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2014
kagari:
iam talkin banega not benega. D guy has removed d babes picture and has gone hiding or probably here wit another ID

Oh mister, call it a quit. Stop pretending as if you never knew since.

Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2014
FrancisTony: All I could deduct from this thread is that 'banega' is truly a female and same as Rachel.

OP is an identity defamation and probably an APC scammer.

Benega account was created yesterday and see how he's rapping with OP.

The same OP that claimed Rachael was his girlfriend is n.ow saying otherwise.

I remember vividly when banega insulted berem on a thread and she was threatened by Chino.
She removed her picture and when questioned, she said it is because of the threat and have already reported to her mum.

-How can a male do that?
- Who has she scammed here? No one

Kagari is just a chronic liar. Mtcheew
Guy if that moniker banega ever comments again on nairaland, u know iam kidding.
He cant comment cuz u all we want picture prove and he cant and he cant also go to fb to pull down d girls pic cause that one self don cast.
Do u actually think if i was saying nonsense d banega way everybody know , 4 don kom chop me raw 4 dis thread. But he cant, because he is a scammer. He might come back as another transgendered but not rachael.

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2014
Those with her fb addy, add her up and chat with her she wud clear d air. Iav changed the name, i mistook banega for benega

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Faun(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2014
Ishilove:
Kiss our collective asses grin cheesy

Swallow my big, black c..o.ck. I bet you'd like that grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2014
kagari: Those with her fb addy, add her up and chat with her she wud clear d air. Iav changed the name, i mistook banega for benega

I am not gonna do this but if someone want to do it, he/she should add someone who he feels is Rachael friend and ask weda her account was asked.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2014
hahahahahahahaha. See film o. Banega is a scammer 1, 2, 3, & 4 grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Tashamania:

I've been here and there. Life got a lil more busy too. Do you hear from binger at all?
aww...it is well
I've not been seeing binger dear. I miss him sad
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

In love?
with

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess / 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.