Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (4479 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology by ladidy: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2008
Hello Dr Karty
I did the test and am pregnant,am so grateful to God. Dr i had sex and i was seeing blood which stop few hours after then. Since then my husband has not been taken it easy with me, it look as if am running away from my marital obligations,so i don't know what to do right now am confuse am no longer too younger am 29 years.
Re: Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology by angelt: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2008
Hi doc, i have missed my period for 2 months . i bought 2 pregnancy test kits and it showed "not pregnant". i went to do a blood test and it came back "not pregnant". My last period was on the 23rd of august, i saw just a drop of blood on d 22nd of september, i went on d 29th which was negative i was told 2 wait till d next month, when i misses my period in october i went 4 another blood pregnancy test which was till negative. i've been feeling sick but not down, there had been no vomiting. pls what's happening to me.

I'm really worry because i'm in my 30's.

Has anyone heard of it? Has anyone experienced this? What happened? i will b help 2 hear from u. thanks
Re: Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology by kathyekiti: 3:41am On Nov 07, 2008
@ladidy

Congratulations! How come you started a whole new thread? I was so confused for a secsmiley You need to go get a blood test and an ultrasound. Hopefully, by God's grace, everything is fine after which NO SEX. He has to hold out until you are out of the first trimester. Do you know your blood type? You may need an injection if your blood type is negative. Make an appointment ASAP
@ angelt
Dont be stressed. It is possible to skip a period or two. If you don't get your period by the end of the month, you need to see your gyn

BIG FAVOR: If you have a follow up question, please use the regular thread. If you want to continue with this thread, please rename so as to avoid any confusion. Thank you and good luck
Re: Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology by oluwawunmi(f): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2008
doctor

i had sex during my period without using condom cos my guy want baby badly.Do i av chance of getting pregant my period is on 4th to 7th december what can i use to make it stay plssssssssssssssssss i need baby.

1 Like

Re: Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology by onyinyeoliv: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2013
Hi dic
I went to ultra scan and these was listed on the paper handed over to me,uterus: 1)a retroverted and normal size of uterus, 2) cavity is empty, 3) nil evidence of intra and extra uterine gestation, 4)Nile retained products of conception, 5)endometrial plate is thickened to about 8mm, 6)myomertial architecture is smooth and homogenous, 7)nil fibroid'. please dic, what dose all these mean.
Re: Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology by Ditho: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hey doctor, something is bugging me sad....last month i took p2 twice. My mistake but now thats in the past. Problem is i now have acne....serious breakouts!!! Am really mad at myself. How do i make them(pimples) go away?since am sure there caused by the pills?
Re: Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology by jkelechi2001: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please, Where can i buy Misoprostol or mifepristone in Ikeja or any where around. am two weeks pregnant. can somebody help me here or any other drugs that can work. am in a serious mess. is very urgent
Re: Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology by ellozino: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2014
]Hello Dr Kart
I did D&C and I still have pain and I was ask to come back for d D&C.I went and d D&C was don,after the second D&C I started seeing blood again I went back to complain and I was given some anti biotic drugs and injection to stop d blood, the nest tin is that whenever I want to clean up I dip my hand inside my Virginia and I see blood . I have been seeing it for like two weeks now,so decide to go for scan yesterday and I was told I have traces of fibroid.pls my question is will I be operated on for d fibroid to go or is there any thin I can do.Dr pls help me

(1) (Reply)

Shocking As Woman Runs Mad On The Streets (photos) / Types Of Scent Leaves / Calculate The Day You Will Die:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.