Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This (3494 Views)

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by Playingthefool: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2014
I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This
--------------- ------------

So Technology Has Developed Like This? I did store my girlfriend's number with her name Rose, on my phone o. This morning, I decided to call her, to see how she is doing. As I scrolled to her number and called, a voice said; You have insufficient credit to make this call, please recharge and try again. I checked my account balance to confirm this, it was true, so, I borrowed my neighbour's phone to make this call.

From: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/i-dialled-my-girlfriends-number-on-my.html?m=1
Re: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by lawrenceunaa: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
is this a blog advert?
Re: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by Kezifils(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
@op

8 Likes

Re: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Playingthefool: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This
--------------- ------------

So Technology Has Developed Like This? I did store my girlfriend's number with her name Rose, on my phone o. This morning, I decided to call her, to see how she is doing. As I scrolled to her number and called, a voice said; You have insufficient credit to make this call, please recharge and try again. I checked my account balance to confirm this, it was true, so, I borrowed my neighbour's phone to make this call.

From: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/i-dialled-my-girlfriends-number-on-my.html?m=1
Its apparent u need more traffic on your blog. With time, you'll get there.

1 Like

Re: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
its nice but oga op u for post d whole joke for here com add source.
Re: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by ibnjarir93(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
package
Re: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by mahyowah(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
this is called first class stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Congratulations
Re: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by rattlesnake(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ur blog will only attract 5tupid people
Re: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by Raypawer(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
get a domain name, get better content that will add value to peoples life on ur blog, then come and share, you will naturally get traffic from Nl...

1 Like

Re: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by roufy235(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by philantoxx(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
so dis was a blog advert gone awry.
Re: I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This by Afrok(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
If I click that link to U blog ehn, make my Nokia torch phone no dey browse again undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Backyard Getting Bigger? (photos) / [romantic story] My Lovely House Boy - Part 10 / See The Scary Picture Of This Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.