Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa (49119 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by samflex(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Erm! One nairalander been say naim derenle choose to represent naija one time like dat......so d guy come catfish us abi. Lol
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by dramaticspeak(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Some more facts about lilian you should knw: She has appeared in MNet series, Tinsel

She is a friend to media personality, Denrele
She resigned her job in August. .She has 2 visible tattoos
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
dramaticspeak: Some more facts about lilian you should knw: She has appeared in MNet series, Tinsel

Can u imagine the rubbish. They keep bringing known people
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by tyty24(f): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
AriDsexy:
Hehehe,football age.
why are you folks so crazy about peoples age if you can't prove otherwise move on with your lives. You don't have to drag everyone in the same pool as you.

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by AriDsexy(f): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
tyty24: why are you folks so crazy about peoples age if you can't prove otherwise move on with your lives. You don't have to drag everyone in the same pool as you.
Perhaps,u didn't see d part I laughed in my comment.Pls don't quote me to attack me.
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by IYANGBALI: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jaydon123: Adenike oshinowo is sexier
liar,bba suwe's wife is more beautifuler
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Neroanna: 22? Dis granny? shocked

I almost wanted to say sumtin bad to u,but i just had d best herb in a long time,am in a heavenly place so i'll let you be. That girl is 22,get ur facts ryt or dnt speak.
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
tyty24: why are you folks so crazy about peoples age if you can't prove otherwise move on with your lives. You don't have to drag everyone in the same pool as you.

Its so annoying,they doubt evry1's age!
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
dramaticspeak: Some more facts about lilian you should knw: She has appeared in MNet series, Tinsel

which part of her body are the tatoos?if they are not on her breassts,I doesn't belive you
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by awoononi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
alotofgrace: abegiiii, whats her real name joor

all these ikwo girls
You served or currently serving in Ikwo LGA?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by crisycent: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
I hope she can speak good English undecided
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by meforyou1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yes o, sexylili, bring the money home. We can't wait
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by meforyou1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
crisycent: I hope she can speak good English undecided
yes o, watch her interview on big brother africa website, she speaks good English
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
seedord247: If that aunty be 22 make manchester united go relegation grin
Na her football age.
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by meforyou1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
searay: What is the aim and objective of Big Brother Africa?
information, education and entertainment. Hope u get it.
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by fujirice: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lillimax is that you?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by alotofgrace(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
awoononi: You served or currently serving in Ikwo LGA?

nope
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by blezynetym(f): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin Pls don't go n fall in luv wit d likes of prezzo. Lol represent us well. Make d best out of BBA n enjoy ur stay.Best of luck, cheers!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by prettiest1(f): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Aitee1:

Ha...thus ur moniker is back to life?? shocked shocked

Thought the crash wiped it off

Leave bro Goddy alone...u better start now to mingle wid Udom else ur cry go be long tin

2015 To 2023 no be here oh

By then u go don turn granny tongue
I like your signature, it's a message. Beside, bro Udom be your person? See as u don already start campaigning for am, hmmmm him own better
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by landinfo: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
dramaticspeak:

Nigeria's representative at the Big Brother Africa 2014 has been revealed as Lilian .She is a 22 year old model,actor presenter and Tax collector ..According to Big Brother website
She is Known as ‘SexyLeeLee’ to her friends, Lillian entered Big Brother Hotshots for “the platform it provides, the publicity that comes with it and the money” she says.

Does it mean u will use the platform of BBA sex slave as that avenue like Uti & Karen?

dramaticspeak:

She’d also like to visit Hollywood for the many career opportunities there. Lillian looks up to Oprah Winfrey and her mother for their strength. She says her mother inspired her “because she has always believed in me and encouraged me to follow my dreams”.
No disrespect BUT she should have removed Oprah'z name & left only only her mom cos if the mom had trained her well, she would have never auditioned for a USELESS show like BBA
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by vandersave: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
You Are a bad boy. Lols. grin
You Are a bad boy. Lols.
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Waspy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigga above^^^^ me is a sociopath angry angry Pls Will Dstv access bouquet show BBA??
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Femistico(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
op fine pass her..

abeg op (dramaticspeak) can we be frnds
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by hardbody: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Zehner: Why is her hair so scanty? tongue

Kwashiokor
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Waspy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2014

na Denrele dey compile list for Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by enomakos(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
dis hot pant
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Aitee1: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
prettiest1: I like your signature, it's a message. Beside, bro Udom be your person? See as u don already start campaigning for am, hmmmm him own better

Lol...

I don't know him frm Adam oh

Ain't even a politician

cheesy cheesy

Abt my siggy...thanks
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by ChibkayNuel(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
With d way chibkay z seeing tinx... Dx young lady z just a. younger sister to Beverly osu... Gve it 2Wiks...person Go kill her cat *Meow*.... cool
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by adedayourt(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
AMEN!!!
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by ChibkayNuel(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
adedayourt:
AMEN!!!
I cannot categorically say u r either a Chelsea or a barca fan... I lie ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet / Nollywood Releases 2015 Election Movie About Buhari!(pic) / #bbnaija: Housemates Get Almost Equal Votes On Online Polls As Voting Closes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.