Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? (23202 Views)

What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? / How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? / Memorising Ur Lover's Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Etisalatstaff: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
SERIOUS MINDS READ BELOW......

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME CHATTING ON FACEBOOK RATHER MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

REVEALED:---

ONLINE MONEY MAKING

By using this package,you will be able to rapidly increase your earnings and cut down on your investments in time because, it is packed with full practical knowledge and experience that would help minimize your investment, effort and speed up the rate of return in no time.

!
!

STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME WITH THE CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC) IN 21 DAYS OR LESS, WITHOUT A LAWYER AND WITH LESS THAN N10,000....

DISCOVER THE AMAZING SECRET OF BUYING A BRAND NEW CASH AND CARRY LAPTOP COMPUTER FOR AS LOW AS #20,000 (INSTEAD OF #70,000 AND ABOVE) DIRECT FROM THE NO.1 STORE IN THE WORLD WITHOUT REFERRING ANY BODY OR NETWORKING

SPECIAL REPORT: HOW TO MAKE AN EXTRA $412 A WEEK THANKS TO FIVERR.COM

LEARN A QUICK WAY TO MAKE MONEY TO YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT WITHOUT DOING ANY HARD WORK. JUST READ ON AS YOU WILL UNCOVER THE EXACT METHOD I USED TO MY ADSENSE ACCOUNT TO BANK IN $3,000 EVERY MONTH.

HOW TO MAKE #100,000. WITH SMS BUSINESS AND TURN IT INTO MULTI-MILLIONAIRE BUSINESS USING CLICK REACH SMS ONLINE SYSTEM PACKAGE source-----------> http://dorogist.com

I ADVICE YOU TO RENT A SHOP ON THE INTERNET where you Place and Sell Your products and Make Huge Profit.... the shops Are ABSOLUTELY FREE.... i bet you didn't know All this be now

Just Sit Down In your Room Or Parlour switch on your phones Or Laptop if you Have .. And Start Making Money... Very simple

Take a look at some of the Importation from China ND Testimonels made

Source ==> http://dorogist.com
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by FranckJay: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2014
#ALOBAM
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by 2sign: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
young and beautiful by Lana del rey.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by walexguru: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Bleep THAT BITCH BY 2PAC
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Maeblaq: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Always on my mind by Nosa...i love dat song like mad
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by tunrybabe: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mine is ''Have u ever'' by Brandy! Makes me wanna cry anytime he beeps me
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Okoriestephen(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
I love breast by leftside
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by marvie234: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Pills n potions by Nicki Minaj
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by mystikal(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Energy _ keri hilson
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Kinikachi(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Unbreakable by westlife
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Aitee1: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2014
mystikal: Energy _ keri hilson

Hmmmmmm

So who is this ur lover??

#jusCurious
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Cutekriss(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2014
double wahala by oritse femi...
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by brennyB: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2014
My everything by jeremy gyan smiley
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by mystikal(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2014
Aitee1:

Hmmmmmm

So who is this ur lover??

#jusCurious

Jesus.... grin
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by junell(f): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
edozie04: Mtshew,d same ringing tone with evrybody

He doesn't need a special ringtone for him to know he's special.
This is how people cause problems for themselves. The day they change the ringtone mistakenly, problems start.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Aitee1: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
mystikal:

Jesus.... grin

Give me a call I lost ur num wen my phone crashed.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by mystikal(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Aitee1:

Give me a call I lost ur num wen my phone crashed.

Story of our lives. Lost my contacts too. But will find yours somehow. Will ring u
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Aitee1: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
mystikal:

Story of our lives. Lost my contacts too. But will find yours somehow. Will ring u
What do u mean by story of our lives??

You think I'm like u?
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2014
sexyjennik:
All of me by John legend
what's up
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2014
ashawo by flavour
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by jeflexy(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2014
vizboy:
sorry

a beg click my signature
what's special about ur signature?
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
pillan:
Adore you by miley cyrus
what's up
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by ayodeleakinadew(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
Iyawo mi by Timi Dakolo
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Youngpo413: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
melissa429:
Rubbish,men ar so disgustin,save d best lov sng eva and all u get is cheeatin nd btrayal
not all men...
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Arabambi1: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
I have been using 9ice "wedding day". till today. I edited the song to start from "she can't stop calling her phone ringtone is in my memory and end at I can't deny that I loved her die"
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by VICK999(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
UNA REMEMBER PSQUARE SONG(WAHALA DEY) NAI I USE TAKE STORE MY OWN.COS ANYTIME SHE CALL ME I JUST KNOW SAY WAHALA DEY cryUNA REMEMBER PSQUARE SONG(WAHALA DEY) NAI I USE TAKE STORE MY OWN.COS ANYTIME SHE CALL ME I JUST KNOW SAY WAHALA DEY

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum / Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / When He Says "Its Over"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.