Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Love Of The Christian God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Love Of The Christian God (840 Views)

To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God" / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Of The Christian God by walex2bad(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
The kind of love radiated by the Christian God is one which is unexplainable by any being. The love he showers towards his children isn't threatened by our misdeeds nor our undoings. No matter the magnanimity of our sins, he still loves us. He is not a God that turns the heart of his followers just because they refused to follow his teachings, he still loves us. The bible says in the book of Romans 8:38 and 39 that, 'there is nothing that shall separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus.

What greater love does a man have for his brother than to give up his life for him.
I was made to understand this when I was going through some challenges, when I was doubting his existence. No matter the gravity of your sin, even if you are an atheist, a pagan or whatsoever, Our God still loves you, and he is knocking on the door of your heart, if only you can allow him in, he is ever willing to come.

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of The Christian God by tartar9(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
and you will be roasted for ETERNITY in Hell,how loving.
Re: The Love Of The Christian God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
xtian god, the love peddler. grin
Re: The Love Of The Christian God by walex2bad(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
tartar9: and you will be roasted for ETERNITY in Hell,how loving.

It's optional.. You have the choice to make.. Either you are for him or against him..

John 3:16 says, 'For God SO love the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have eternal life'. The only thing you have to do to avoid going to hell is to believe in the Son Jesus.
Everybody can make heaven if they want to. But so many people have been so blinded by Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Love Of The Christian God by walex2bad(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: xtian god, the love peddler. grin

You can say that again... My God is Love. If I say he is the definition of love, it's an understatement..

1 Like

Re: The Love Of The Christian God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
walex2bad:

You can say that again... My God is Love. If I say he is the definition of love, it's an understatement..

I hope you realise that love peddler have different meaning on nairaland.
Re: The Love Of The Christian God by macof(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
And how different is ur life from that of a Muslim?

If ur god is the true one and others are false, how come Christians aren't the greatest people in the world?

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of The Christian God by walex2bad(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2014
macof: And how different is ur life from that of a Muslim?

If ur god is the true one and others are false, how come Christians aren't the greatest people in the world?

Rubbish!

Because we xtians are not after material things, we have a reward greater than what the earth can offer. That is what our heart is fixed on. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world but loose his soul. We should be more focused about our eternal destination than the temporary euphoria life enbodies..#

1 Like

Re: The Love Of The Christian God by walex2bad(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I hope you realise that love peddler have different meaning on nairaland.

I don't want to know the nairaland meaning..#
Re: The Love Of The Christian God by macof(m): 2:40am On Sep 27, 2014
walex2bad:

Because we xtians are not after material things, we have a reward greater than what the earth can offer. That is what our heart is fixed on. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world but loose his soul. We should be more focused about our eternal destination than the temporary euphoria life enbodies..#

In other words, you live a miserable life and your god made it so
Re: The Love Of The Christian God by walex2bad(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
macof:

In other words, you live a miserable life and your god made it so

Lols. My Life isn't miserable. My God detest mediocrity. Living a sin free life does not only gurantee me a ticket to heaven, it gurantees me a life of impact here on earth. We may not be listed among the world richest, but we are contended with what we have, it's not like as if we are settling for less. He supplies all my need according to his riches in Glory in Christ Jesus...
Re: The Love Of The Christian God by CANTICLES: 1:43am On Sep 28, 2014
walex2bad:

It's optional.. You have the choice to make.. Either you are for him or against him..

John 3:16 says, 'For God SO love the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have eternal life'. The only thing you have to do to avoid going to hell is to believe in the Son Jesus.
Everybody can make heaven if they want to. But so many people have been so blinded by Ignorance.
.... Correction: the scripture u quoted says " might not *perish* but av everlasting life" ... D word perish refers to " death" " cease to exist" ! When somtin perish it ceases to exist psalm 146:4 says a dead man " returns to d ground that day his thoughts perish " ! Meaning his thoughts ceased! " wages of sin is *death*"Rom6:23.So dont mingle anythin hell of torment into it ; e.g Ar u followin d comandment dat we sud love our enemies by roasting dem? NO, " God is Love" 1joh4:8! Not hypocrite&worst than Hitler has christendom painted him wit hell doctrine
Re: The Love Of The Christian God by macof(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
walex2bad:

Lols. My Life isn't miserable. My God detest mediocrity. Living a sin free life does not only gurantee me a ticket to heaven, it gurantees me a life of impact here on earth. We may not be listed among the world richest, but we are contended with what we have, it's not like as if we are settling for less. He supplies all my need according to his riches in Glory in Christ Jesus...

So wat impact have u made on earth? How many people have you affected positively?

So Christians don't pray and cry night and day for god to grant u riches and long life?
Re: The Love Of The Christian God by Pr0ton: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
walex2bad: No matter the gravity of your sin, even if you are an atheist, a pagan or whatsoever, Our God still loves you

walex2bad:

John 3:16 says, 'For God SO love the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have eternal life'. The only thing you have to do to avoid going to hell is to believe in the Son Jesus

Now.. This isn't love, is it?
Re: The Love Of The Christian God by tartar9(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
walex2bad:

in other words,love me or burn in hell if you are too ignorant and stupid to belive i impregnated a virgin to give birth to myself then sacrifice myself to myself in other to save you from myself.so belivable.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Papa Oyedepo @ 60 / Is Masturbation Really A Bad Act? / The Key To God's Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.