Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With (1378 Views)

Up Coming Artist: Upload Your Songs To Our Blog Free (click See How) / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label / EME & BRACE ENT, Record Label Deal For Up Coming Artist....from South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by Esexybbg: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
My name is Eunica, a talented up coming artist who seek for a sponsorer nd someone to work with, i flow on RnB and i run so tight, i've two tracks read. Pls my helper contact me and im sure u wont regret working with me. Below are my contact.

Email: onome2eunice@gmail.com
Tell: 07011730757

contact if u need any info about me. Thanks and God bless smiley
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by Andyblaze: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Are They Online?
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by Esexybbg: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Where ever they are, God will direct them to locate or he will direct me to them. Nothing is impossible for God to do becus he Dey kampe
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by Andyblaze: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Esexybbg: Where ever they are, God will direct them to locate or he will direct me to them. Nothing is impossible for God to do becus he Dey kampe

i meant, are your songs online?
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by Revolva(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2015
Esexybbg:
Where ever they are, God will direct them to locate or he will direct me to them. Nothing is impossible for God to do becus he Dey kampe

hey gal are ur songs online ? u r here callliung god as if god will help u like dat without promoting ur song....pls try promote ur jam ok a bit and let it push then baba god can help u.......if u neeed promo let me know visit my website below my signature
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by njuwo(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Revolva:

hey gal are ur songs online ? u r here callliung god as if god will help u like dat without promoting ur song....pls try promote ur jam ok a bit and let it push then baba god can help u.......if u neeed promo let me know visit my website below my signature
Honourable i greet you sir, i am a comedian called Ofego looking for a marketer for my debut comedy cd Ofego Journey Of A Joke 1st Journey @ http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1c1c2847 do you know of any?
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by Revolva(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
njuwo:
Honourable i greet you sir, i am a comedian called Ofego looking for a marketer for my debut comedy cd Ofego Journey Of A Joke 1st Journey @ http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1c1c2847 do you know of any?

sure bro but u ave to register with them first
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by njuwo(m): 4:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Revolva:

Where are they?
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by overboard(m): 3:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Revolva:

Register? Hian!
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by overboard(m): 3:25am On Apr 24, 2015
njuwo:

Cut your file into parts please 28mb+ is too much to have a preview of your stuff plus there's no option to stream.

Update:

I see you have an impressive download count, 776 as at my posting time. An indication that you're good? Maybe, I don't know.

Please just release (or cut some jokes) into parts as no more than 5 - 7 minutes and say good compression that will be no more than 5 - 10 mb. I'm yet to listen because of the size. Not that I can't afford the data, but I'm prudent.
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by overboard(m): 3:28am On Apr 24, 2015
Esexybbg:
My name is Eunica, a talented up coming artist who seek for a sponsorer nd someone to work with, i flow on RnB and i run so tight, i've two tracks read. Pls my helper contact me and im sure u wont regret working with me. Below are my contact.

Email: onome2eunice@gmail.com
Tell: 07011730757

contact if u need any info about me. Thanks and God bless smiley

Hello, Please desist from using the word 'sponsorer'; it's simply 'sponsor'.

2. Post some of your stuff online biko. It may feel like you are down for anything (especially being a lady) if you don't have anything to show at first e-contact. Now, I'm not saying you are down with whatever, just the impression it could elicit.

An mp3 of a song only will suffice.
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by njuwo(m): 5:53am On Apr 24, 2015
overboard:

Cut your file into parts please 28mb+ is too much to have a preview of your stuff plus there's no option to stream.

Update:

I see you have an impressive download count, 776 as at my posting time. An indication that you're good? Maybe, I don't know.

Please just release (or cut some jokes) into parts as no more than 5 - 7 minutes and say good compression that will be no more than 5 - 10 mb. I'm yet to listen because of the size. Not that I can't afford the data, but I'm prudent.
It is the full album honourable. Your mb will not go to waste. You will so enjoy it after downloading. Please, sacrifice it for me. I don't know how to cut, cut files. I use a Nokia c3 phone.
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by Revolva(m): 7:28am On Apr 24, 2015
overboard:

Register? Hian!

i mean marketers alaba marketers
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by overboard(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
njuwo:
It is the full album honourable. Your mb will not go to waste. You will so enjoy it after downloading. Please, sacrifice it for me. I don't know how to cut, cut files. I use a Nokia c3 phone.

OK o. Downloading... will respond later ...but why put up a full album, is it not the same material you want marketed? Perhaps 2nd Journey (part 2) is what you hope to push out commercially. Dunno.
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by overboard(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Revolva:

Maybe I am out in that Alaba game. I didn't know registration was necessary. No vex.
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by njuwo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
overboard:

OK o. Downloading... will respond later ...but why put up a full album, is it not the same material you want marketed? Perhaps 2nd Journey (part 2) is what you hope to push out commercially. Dunno.
I just put it there for aspiring marketer to download. When you finish downloading, listen and tell me how you see it.
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by njuwo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Revolva:

Honourable how do i register?
Re: I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With by Revolva(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
njuwo:
Honourable how do i register?

mail me checkmy emailin my website n we il talk

overboard:

Maybe I am out in that Alaba game. I didn't know registration was necessary. No vex.

look brov is there anything you do free in naija...thats what we did for one of our artist we paid

(1) (Reply)

Performing At Naija Events With Huge Crowds / STORMERZ Studio is giving 12% discount on production (make a track for #7000) / Modenine & XYZ - Alphabetical Order (album Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.