Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

How I Recover My Hacked Google Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Recover My Hacked Google Adsense Account (1807 Views)

Urgent: Help Recover My Article Site Admin's - Articlebeach Script / Picture Of My Hacked Site And How I Resolved The Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Recover My Hacked Google Adsense Account by OwillyOscar(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
I am sharing this tip because I suffered a lot with when my AdSense was hijacked. My account was was hijacked by a developer I paid to work on my site template. Did I pay the guy to steal my AdSense? I don't think so. I'm not giving you the 100% guaranty that you will have your account back but it all depends on how you address the issue. But trust me, I'm going to share with you how I got my AdSense account back in less than 24hours and i will be providing you screenshots for further proof as well.

A day after I hand over my login details to the developer that i employed, I was surprise to receive an SMS from him asking me to resend my login details that he was unable to login and I was so surprise when I discovered that my AdSense had been moved out of my Gmail. In fact my blogging dream was charted into pieces that I couldn't publish an article that I scheduled for that day.

Now I was in my confused state of mind that I didn't even know what to do next, I tried contacting Google help forum but it was all a waste of time. I tried relaxing my mind with a bottle of hot drink but it was a total waste, at this point I became suspicious but the developer claimed that I was accusing him falsely, I had no choice but to lay the complain to Bloggers Lab on Facebook, (A Facebook group created for all Bloggers by Jide Ogunsanya). 49% said it was the developer that hijacked my AdSense account, but no one could alter further help.

At this point I was ready for anything that's going to happen, I bluntly refuse the idea of building a new blog as suggested by the fellow BL members, other suggested that I should create a new Gmail account and sign up for AdSense. I wanted to know the Gmail account that was used to hijacked my AdSense so I loged into AdSense with the same Gmail and fill up the necessary details, I was asked to wait for a week. Google review my site within an hour instead and send me a mail which you can see clearly on the screenshot.

See more at: http://trendymediablog.com/2014/09/how-i-recover-my-hacked-google-adsense-account/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build A Website / Dummy Post Title / Corporate Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.