Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (1169 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by mercielizzie(f): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
HELP!!!!! My fiance is asking me to choose between our relationship and my best friend. Wot do I do?
Re: Confused by Crocz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
That choice is so easy, afterall you'll marry your best friend
Re: Confused by mercielizzie(f): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
U sound so harsh. I love my relationship, I like my friend. He wants me to cut off from her totally. Will I text her I can't b her friend anymore or wot?
Re: Confused by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Maybe there is something your best freind is doing that he does not like, or she is trying to get his attention and this is he does not want that to happen.
I know there is no how close two gals are, they never love each other 100%.I will advicee your fiance

1 Like

Re: Confused by Pwitikween(f): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
My dear you still have not said anything. If your fiance asked you to stop a friendship he must have given valid reasons which you did not state. If he did not give any tangible reason then what you really need to think about is your relationship with a fiance who does not appreciate your friends. End of discussion.
Re: Confused by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
What are his reasons?
Re: Confused by ammyluv2002(f): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
mercielizzie: U sound so harsh. I love my relationship, I like my friend. He wants me to cut off from her totally. Will I text her I can't b her friend anymore or wot?
He should have a good reason for saying that once you re ok with his reasons then fine! You don't need to text or call her just give her space, limit certain things you guys do together too and slowly you guys will part ways.
Re: Confused by mercielizzie(f): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ipledge: Maybe there is something your best freind is doing that he does not like, or she is trying to get his attention and this is he does not want that to happen.
I know there is no how close two gals are, they never love each other 100%.I will advicee your best freind.
He said she is rude, keeps late naits and some oda tins like dat. He said I shud stay away from her cos am starting to exhibit some of dose tins too.
Buh d fact is dat I can't see dose tins he is seeing sha.
Re: Confused by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
mercielizzie:
He said she is rude, keeps late naits and some oda tins like dat. He said I shud stay away from her cos am starting to exhibit some of dose tins too.
I never attach any serious to girl to girl friendship because most of them are fake

#gowithyourfiance

1 Like

Re: Confused by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
mercielizzie:
He is right to an extent. Sometimes we can't truly how bad we are turning into. Also a sheep that walks with a dog would soon develop the love for eating faeces.

You shouldn't dump your friend though. Just learn to minimise things and be realistic. Be a person of your own and help your friend to be better.

2 Likes

Re: Confused by mercielizzie(f): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
THANK U ALL!!!
Re: Confused by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Your friend was there all along before he met you, fell inlove and proposed to you.
How comes he just discovered she's a bad influence?
Re: Confused by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
3cycle: Your friend was there all along before he met you, fell inlove and proposed to you.
How comes he just discovered she's a bad influence?
And what would you have said if it were a guy that made same complaints?
Re: Confused by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
satope1: And what would you have said if it were a guy that made same complaints?
Well she is a grown woman who knows her kind of friends. If they are bad influence to her, she doesn't need anyone to tell her to quit.
I just hate it when a guy thinks he can decide for me who to befriend or not.
Re: Confused by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
# just reading comments ..
Re: Confused by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
3cycle:
Well she is a grown woman who knows her kind of friends. If they are bad influence to her, she doesn't need anyone to tell her to quit.
I just hate it when a guy thinks he can decide for me who to befriend or not.

That you hate it does not mean it is wrong.

If your partner csn not make you better and warn you about dangers then what are you guys in a relationship for?

And in this scenario the guy gave explicit examples. She noe keeps late nights and other stuff. Question is . does she do those things now or not?
Re: Confused by mercielizzie(f): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Exactly, I am feeling like he is trying to choose friends for me. Buh to b fair, she is d only one he is complaining about. And I noticed her matter causes most of our misunderstanding. He claims she influences my decisions, funny enof I am just seeing some tins he is complaining about. Buh he wants a sort of total brk up wit my friend. Dat is giving me serious concern.
Re: Confused by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2014
mercielizzie: Exactly, I am feeling like he is trying to choose friends for me. Buh to b fair, she is d only one he is complaining about. And I noticed her matter causes most of our misunderstanding. He claims she influences my decisions, funny enof I am just seeing some tins he is complaining about. Buh he wants a sort of total brk up wit my friend. Dat is giving me serious concern.
Have an heart talk with him and assure him you want an end to the squabbles over this singular friend. Also...take a step back and look at this friend of yours. That he is not complaining about others shows there is something he has seen or heard about this friend and he is scared she might influence you or have started to influence you.

Don't go into the discussion with a made up mind of "I wont budge".
Re: Confused by timifakay(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hahahaha... I'm sure he will complain about the next and the next... till he eliminates your friendship with everyone you are close to, i see no reason any partener should give the other ultimatum or threats. What happens when your parents or sibliings do something he doesn't like?
Just break it down to him that your friends are not his to choose because you are old enough to make decisions with or without influence of friends. I think he's either insecure or controlling. Just my opinion though.
Re: Confused by Youngpo413: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2014
mercielizzie:
THANK U ALL!!!
Re: Confused by Mpyaw: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Most girls friendship are fake.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Disease / How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 / Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.