Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? (2138 Views)

Thread For Born Out Of Wedlock Nlers / what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock? / If Your Husband Has A Child Out Of Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by iamtheprincipal: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello, great Nairalanders. I wish to sort all of your kind views and opinions on a topic of discuss that has rattled my mind for a couple of days now. A friend mentioned during one of our discussions that; conducted studies showed that children born out of wedlock are 80% female. And I wish to know if there is/are any/some rationales behind this system of occurrence…
Your opinions and suggestions with cogent rationales are welcomed with a view to telling us observations from around your neighborhoods.
Let’s go there!
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by zizazizu: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Men! That is freaky! I just flashed back and 4 out of the 5 I know are all girls...freaky!
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by TRADELYN: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
50% right
50% wrong.

1 Like

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by iamtheprincipal: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
TRADELYN:
50% right
50% wrong.

Did you look around your neighborhood in providing this report? Because, from my studies and responses from colleagues on same subject, the topic is not far from the truth.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by egopersonified(f): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Probably because girls tend to talk about themselves more than guys.

2 Likes

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by TRADELYN: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

Did you look around your neighborhood in providing this report? Because, from my studies and responses from colleagues on same subject, the topic is not far from the truth.
Where are you based?

I need to know your study scope!

BTW, I urge you to add a signature to your account.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
So you went to report me to moderator after bleeping you yesterday in the presence of your 7 yrs old son? Diaris God ooo
egopersonified: Probably because girls tend to talk about themselves more than guys.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
You didnt wash your pussy well yesterday. it was smelling that was why i cum quickly.
egopersonified: Probably because girls tend to talk about themselves more than guys.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by blank(f): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Probably because the boys would have been aborted or given up for adoption at birth.

Ladies feel that it is easier for a man to accept her with a girl than with a boy when going into a new relationship.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by iamtheprincipal: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
TRADELYN:
Where are you based?

I need to know your study scope!

BTW, I urge you to add a signature to your account.

The guy who reported this, is a health worker with one of the teaching hospitals in the country.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by rigarmortis: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
and who told you?......Dr. frabz or Dr. Dre......cos no real doctor would....
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by TRADELYN: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
iamtheprincipal: .

The guy who reported this, is a health worker with one of the teaching hospitals in the country.
OK!
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by thorpido(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
blank: Probably because the boys would have been aborted or given up for adoption at birth.

Ladies feel that it is easier for a man to accept her with a girl than with a boy when going into a new relationship.
where did you get your theorem from?
The same men that may start flirting with the girl when she becomes a teenager?

1 Like

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
It might be true. After all,there are more females on planet earth more than men.

2 Likes

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Egopersonified what did u do to letsdothis that he is chasing u around in all threads?

Haba letsdothis the insult is too much, whatever happen u are a guy, act like one na....

Back to the matta, 2 days ago i went to a naming ceremony of a close female friend of mine, the same gender Girly...

Here are the reasons... Scientific reasons..
X-cell which is the female chromosome cell stay longer dan Y-cell, an x-cell stays in the fallopian tubule and is patiently waiting for any egg cell which ofcus is no oda dan X-cell 4 a max of 72hrs...

So u got XX, getting an XY needs planning base on ovulation calculation hence the scarcity of boys born outside wedlock....

But my point is, but boys this day.... i.e letsdothis ''how i dislike this guy and ignore all his thread''

abeg oga letsdothis i kneel down raise my hands up dey beg u eh, no vex for me too as u dey vex for dat babe... Na slip of fingers.... Oshe!

1 Like

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by egopersonified(f): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
OnyeEgo1: Egopersonified what did u do to letsdothis that he is chasing u around in all threads?

Haba letsdothis the insult is too much, whatever happen u are a guy, act like one na....

Back to the matta, 2 days ago i went to a naming ceremony of a close female friend of mine, the same gender Girly...

X-cell which is the female chromosome cell stay longer dan Y-cell, an x-cell stays in the fallopian tubule and is patiently waiting for any egg cell which ofcus is no oda dan X-cell 4 a max of 72hrs...

So u got XX, getting an XY needs planning base on ovulation calculation hence the scarcity of boys born outside wedlock....

But my point is, but boys this day.... i.e letsdothis ''how i dislike this guy and ignore all his thread''

abeg oga letsdothis i kneel down raise my hands up dey beg u eh, no vex for me too as u dey vex for dat babe... Na slip of fingers.... Oshe!

I almost fell out of my chair with laughter at this your last paragraph. When you beat someone at what he feels he is an expert at, this ranting is how they go home crying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
egopersonified:

I almost fell out of my chair with laughter at this your last paragraph. When you beat someone at what he feels he is an expert at, this ranting is how they go home crying.

pls let dia be peace biko,
i respect ur tolerance,
i just observed u dont exchange banters with him....
I just av to speak because the insult was getting too much on you.....

Abeg bro letsdothis, i no side am o, na jst my own i dey talk, eshe, God bless u.

Phew! O blood of God, i pray make e never reach my turn
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by blank(f): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
thorpido: where did you get your theorem from?
The same men that may start flirting with the girl when she becomes a teenager?

Hey, was just giving an opinion.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by thorpido(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
blank:

Hey, was just giving an opinion.
Issorait
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2014
OnyeEgo1: Egopersonified what did u do to letsdothis that he is chasing u around in all threads?

So u got XX, getting an XY needs planning base on ovulation calculation hence the scarcity of boys born outside wedlock

The bolded is the only practical explanation to why we have more females.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Amandobolt(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2014
let's ask Ifa
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Godmystrength: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
wetin you collect from this ''letsdothis'' boy?
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by edwife(f): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Godmystrength: wetin you collect from this ''letsdothis'' boy?

Ah don't ask o,the moment you talk about him,he will start stalking you.I am a fresh victim,but it will not work for him. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by egopersonified(f): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Godmystrength: wetin you collect from this ''letsdothis'' boy?

just a piece of my mind na him I give am wey e dey cry since yesterday.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
egopersonified:

just a piece of my mind na him I give am wey e dey cry since yesterday.
Just continue to activate your silent mode.I like the way you ignore him.Don't even bother your energy trading words with him.Silence is golden.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by naijathings(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
I thought I waa the only one who noticed this.
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Godmystrength: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
edwife:

Ah don't ask o,the moment you talk about him,he will start stalking you.I am a fresh victim,but it will not work for him. cheesy
I saw this late o. you are so right. the boy na something else jare.

1 Like

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Haywhymido(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Frm my research, dat is true
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by soulglo: 1:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Maybe the marriage material sperm hang back and save themselves for marriage SMH
Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Duh! Aren't most babies female? undecided

1 Like

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Spot on! Teach your ilk to shut dafuqup!!! I don't wanna hear your history on our first ever meeting, some girls can be so annoying. Why do they even presume I care...lol..Sorry for the outburst. It is that pitiful. Phew!

1 Like

Re: Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? by Godmystrength: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheesy
CoolHunk:
Spot on! Teach your ilk to shut dafuqup!!! I don't wanna hear your history on our first ever meeting, some girls can be so annoying. Why do they even presume I care...lol..Sorry for the outburst. It is that pitiful. Phew!
wetin happen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Nursing Mother Work To Support Her Husband / Woman Caught Husband With His Secretary Doing It / Here's What The Kid From 'problem Child' Looks Like Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.