Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] (5389 Views)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2014

Nigerian Troops

Sunday, September 21, 2014, PR Nigeria revealed that military sources say that they have killed the man who has been posing as Abubakar Shekau in the Boko Haram propaganda videos.

New details continues to emerge on how the man widely believed to be Boko Haram’s leader was killed in battle in Kondunga.

A military commander told The Trent, “There is every indication that effect. We only want to conclude all scientific proof before being categorical.”

The Nigerian military had claimed last week that the battle victory at Konduga was ”strategic” and new information is beginning to confirm why.

The man, who has been named as Bashir Mohammed by Sahara Reporters, had been identified as an imposter by the Nigerian security agencies.

It is reported by Vanguard newspapers that Shekau, lost his life on Wednesday September 17, 2014 after walking into a trap set for him by Nigerian troops on Wednesday September 17, 2014.

Warning: The images in this story are of a graphic nature, viewer discretion is advised.

Nigerian troops on fighting back the first attack on Konduga in which they a hundred militants were killed in a battle that lasted seven hours and in which arms and ammunition were capture, had asked the terrorist commanders who were captured to inform Shekau that they (the terrorists) had in fact captured the town and he was free to storm the town for a victory celebration.

Shekau, unaware of the the trap, made his way to Konduga in a military tank with the Boko Haram insignia printed on it, the same which could be found in the background of his infamous propaganda videos.

The terrorist commander arrived the town with his followers heavily armed with Anti-Aircraft weapons, General Purpose Machine Guns, several AK 47 rifles and other IEDS, unaware that the message he got from his chief messenger was not authentic. On entering the town, his entourage walked into a circle of Nigerian soldiers. On trying to contact his courier, he found that something was amiss, he ordered his followers to start shooting in all directions, while he alighted from his tank and made to flee.

But, it was not to be as Army troops overpowered his members, spotted him has he made to escape and opened fire. He later bleed to death and photos showing the leader of the murderous sect were published on Linda Ikeji’s Blog last week. Though he was not identified at the time.

Source: http://www.thetrentonline.com/nigerian-troops-set-ambush-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-killed-graphic-photos

Source: http://www.yarn me.com.ng/b1/nigerian-troops-killed-boko-haram/3346 (delete space)
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by balo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
for real?
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
balo: for real?

Yea bro....with real source.
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by mickyarams: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Look at the little ape that has been terrorising the country. They should chop off his joystick as well so he will be useless with his 72virgins in his after life.

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
mickyarams: They should chop off his joystick as well so he Will be useless with his 72virgins in heaven.

Lol, he would get a brand new pair in 'heaven' so no need.

I jealous him. 72? kai.
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Slowpois0n: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
this is a potential front page material.. *booked space*
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by boix(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
I pray this news is positive, he has done too much to still be alive
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Typing ...
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Surplus90(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
I was here
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Rilwayne001: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
GLORY BE TO GOD
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by samuelkaykay(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
So,there is no barber in sambisa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by mployer(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hope the pics isn't photoshopped
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by emperorchedda(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
It looks like his hand was shot till it got dismembered because I can't see his left arm. The soldier that shot this mofo must be filled with rage to have done that

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by emmanuel4758(m): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
?
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Waspy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
I smell *#*@* angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
emperorchedda: It looks like his hand was shot till it got dismembered because I can't see his left arm. The soldier that shot this mofo must be filled with rage to have done that

When you see your friends die each day 'cause of one idiot, shey u go shoot am like gentleman? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
cc Seun Mynd44 Obinoscopy Ngkakwe berem MzJackBauer
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Timzy234: cc Seun Mynd44 Obinoscopy Ngkakwe berem MzJackBauer
you well so?
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by omenka(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: you well so?
Dem don start again. Before you know it they would retract it.
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by donphilopus: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: you well so?

grin cheesy tongue! Are you now a Mod!
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
donphilopus:

grin cheesy tongue! Are you now a Mod!
bros the thing tire me o! He didn't even mention one moniker but two of my monikers?

Lekwa nu m eshishi o! angry
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: Dem don start again. Before you know it they would retract it.
shebi you don use your eyes see am?
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Irritating thing.They haven't seen anything yet.This is just the beginning.
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by donphilopus: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: bros the thing tire me o! He didn't even mention one moniker but two of my monikers?

Lekwa nu m eshishi o! angry

cheesy cheesy grin grin... Maybe he knew you'd show up, so as to chat with you na!

@bold, Yoruba?! Or Igbo?!
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by kobikwelu(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Good news
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
donphilopus:

cheesy cheesy grin grin... Maybe he knew you'd show up, so as to chat with you na!

@bold, Yoruba?! Or Igbo?!
chat with me say wetin happen? I be im girlfriend? Seeing his profile pix,he's a kid anyway.

@bold means "see me see trouble" an Igbo expression. grin
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Inik(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Let's hope that he is indeed dead.
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by donphilopus: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: chat with me say wetin happen? I be im girlfriend? Seeing his profile pix,he's a kid anyway.

tongue... It's hightime I started learning these Nigerian languages o!
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by obenze: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Timzy234:

Nigerian Troops

Sunday, September 21, 2014, PR Nigeria revealed that military sources say that they have killed the man who has been posing as Abubakar Shekau in the Boko Haram propaganda videos.

New details continues to emerge on how the man widely believed to be Boko Haram’s leader was killed in battle in Kondunga.

A military commander told The Trent, “There is every indication that effect. We only want to conclude all scientific proof before being categorical.”

The Nigerian military had claimed last week that the battle victory at Konduga was ”strategic” and new information is beginning to confirm why.

The man, who has been named as Bashir Mohammed by Sahara Reporters, had been identified as an imposter by the Nigerian security agencies.

It is reported by Vanguard newspapers that Shekau, lost his life on Wednesday September 17, 2014 after walking into a trap set for him by Nigerian troops on Wednesday September 17, 2014.

Warning: The images in this story are of a graphic nature, viewer discretion is advised.

Nigerian troops on fighting back the first attack on Konduga in which they a hundred militants were killed in a battle that lasted seven hours and in which arms and ammunition were capture, had asked the terrorist commanders who were captured to inform Shekau that they (the terrorists) had in fact captured the town and he was free to storm the town for a victory celebration.

Shekau, unaware of the the trap, made his way to Konduga in a military tank with the Boko Haram insignia printed on it, the same which could be found in the background of his infamous propaganda videos.

The terrorist commander arrived the town with his followers heavily armed with Anti-Aircraft weapons, General Purpose Machine Guns, several AK 47 rifles and other IEDS, unaware that the message he got from his chief messenger was not authentic. On entering the town, his entourage walked into a circle of Nigerian soldiers. On trying to contact his courier, he found that something was amiss, he ordered his followers to start shooting in all directions, while he alighted from his tank and made to flee.

But, it was not to be as Army troops overpowered his members, spotted him has he made to escape and opened fire. He later bleed to death and photos showing the leader of the murderous sect were published on Linda Ikeji’s Blog last week. Though he was not identified at the time.

Source: http://www.thetrentonline.com/nigerian-troops-set-ambush-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-killed-graphic-photos

Source: http://www.yarn me.com.ng/b1/nigerian-troops-killed-boko-haram/3346 (delete space)
nija army God bless u and fiv u more strenght to do more Amen
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by 50calibre(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: chat with me say wetin happen? I be im girlfriend? Seeing his profile pix,he's a kid anyway.

Shut up!! He's a kid,... He's got a dic*k

Spread your legs for him lets see if he won't impregnate you.
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
50calibre:

ok
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by 50calibre(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: ok

Ok what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Sell, Buy Oil Directly, Cut Out Middlemen---washington POST / Amaechi Claiming Igbo To Further His Ambition Of Becoming President-Wike / Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.