Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Some Things You Should Know As A Nigerian,that You Don't . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Things You Should Know As A Nigerian,that You Don't . (481 Views)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / Meet Nigerian That Broke Japan's 50 Years Record. / Intresting:some Things You Never Knew (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Things You Should Know As A Nigerian,that You Don't . by DeYizY(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
I find it surprising though,that some Nigerians are so "" (I don't know what to put there,you can help me),simple things that my unborn pikin knows they don't know. Before you say "na wa for them o" answer these questions and lets know if you are part of them.
-1.Who composed the National anthem
-2.Who composed the national pledge
-3.Who designed the national flag
-4.What does the snake on the coat of arms stand for
-5.Tell us the exact address of aso rock.
If you can answer all these questions then you are more intelligent than our Jonathan.
Re: Some Things You Should Know As A Nigerian,that You Don't . by Extom(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
DeYiZy or whatever it is, misleading people with his misleading topics since immediately after the first pentecost. angry
Re: Some Things You Should Know As A Nigerian,that You Don't . by DeYizY(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Extom: DeYiZy or whatever it is, misleading people with his misleading topics since immediately after the first pentecost. angry

(1) (Reply)

20 Grave Errors Nigeria And Nigerians Have Made From The Colonial Era Until Now / What To Do With A Hacked Facebook Account? / 'Chibok Girls Would Be Surely Released On Monday'- Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.