Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App (18347 Views)

Java Tutorial For Beginners / Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 / How To Make A Simple Calculator In Notepad Using .bat Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Adrenaline123(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
I like threads like this. Following!!
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by henryobinna(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Preboy:
I'm glad to be of help and make sure you try n support the developers anyway you can
eeerm.. please can you help me on how to use the AIDE?
I write java codes it doesn't show oprion for compile or anything, then I got the premium key still yet notging changes, all those settings that are restricted to premium are still there wirh no difference..
I don't get the software at all.
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
henryobinna: eeerm.. please can you help me on how to use the AIDE?
I write java codes it doesn't show oprion for compile or anything, then I got the premium key still yet notging changes, all those settings that are restricted to premium are still there wirh no difference..
I don't get the software at all.
plz post this in the appropriate thread[programming on android], I wouldn't want this thread to be derailed
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by henryobinna(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Preboy:
plz post this in the appropriate thread[programming on android], I wouldn't want this thread to be derailed
ok, am sorry sir
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Ezyp(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
nollyj:

Why have your two comments so negative. Well by the end of the tutorial I will see what your comment will look like.

At least for your information I will finish it. I hope you find rest now. I am not doing it for you. Even if it did not help someone today it will help somebody in future so relax

There are thread created in early 2000 in Nairaland that has helped me. This is just for archive and in line it might help someone.

Bros abeg dont let him discourage u....come and finish pls oo i have QUESTIONS (and it seems i cant find them on google search even in stackflows)....i will be glad if u can help me...thanks
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by asalimpo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nice wrk bro.
Can one successfully preview his app without a real device?
I mean just on an emulator alone?
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Ezyp(m): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
asalimpo:
Nice wrk bro.
you can use youwave emulator...but its on its own ooo it has no connection with eclipse or any android developing app tool
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by nollyj: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
asalimpo:
Nice wrk bro.

Yes, you can
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by nollyj: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ezyp:

Bros abeg dont let him discourage u....come and finish pls oo i have QUESTIONS (and it seems i cant find them on google search even in stackflows)....i will be glad if u can help me...thanks

I will finish it. I am writing more tutorial but for the meantime you can still ask any question you have
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by henryobinna(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
nollyj:

I will finish it. I am writing more tutorial but for the meantime you can still ask any question you have
oga I sent you a mail via the address on your site but no reply yet
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by nollyj: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
henryobinna:
oga I sent you a mail via the address on your site but no reply yet

Yes, I just saw it now. I have reply you.
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by henryobinna(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
nollyj:

Yes, I just saw it now. I have reply you.
ok. seen
thanks
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Ezyp(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2014
nollyj:

Ok thanks..my question is a little bit advanced from this starting stage..below its is
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Ezyp(m): 12:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Am developing an app that can live stream vid but most of the live stream url are rtmp:// and android videoview cant play rtmp directly. I did some research and got to understand that i can use webview by embedding swf..... i did that but am when i run my app on real android phone, only a white screen shows and nothing happens (NB my android phone has the latest flash player)......PLS ANY SOLUTION?....below is my code
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by nollyj: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2014
Ezyp:
Am developing an app that can live stream vid but most of the live stream url are rtmp:// and android videoview cant play rtmp directly. I did some research and got to understand that i can use webview by embedding swf..... i did that but am when i run my app on real android phone, only a white screen shows and nothing happens (NB my android phone has the latest flash player)......PLS ANY SOLUTION?....below is my code

Can you please try and paste the code here or use a link from pastebin. That will be helpful to others and other people can contribute
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Ezyp(m): 1:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Finally i can make a post

nollyj:

Can you please try and paste the code here or use a link from pastebin. That will be helpful to others and other people can contribute

I wrote the code here but Mr. Seun's dog (Anti-spam bot) deleted the post accusing me of spamming the thread and gave me a ban of 24 hours(that is i cant make post on programming thread within 24 hours).....I sent a mail to ur yahoo mail and i wrote the code there..pls check it
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Ezyp(m): 1:28am On Dec 09, 2014
using pastebin----

THE HTML file
http://pastebin.com/2JL5RJTc
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Ezyp(m): 1:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by nollyj: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
I did not get the email or may be it went to my spam box. I have many spam emails a day so I don't always check it. Please can you paste the question here.

Are you trying to embed a flash movie file in android webview?
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Ezyp(m): 4:27am On Dec 10, 2014
nollyj:
I did not get the email or may be it went to my spam box. I have many spam emails a day so I don't always check it. Please can you paste the question here.

Are you trying to embed a flash movie file in android webview?

Yes.....

I used pastebin u can check it here....

THE HTML file
http://pastebin.com/2JL5RJTc

THE JAVA CLASS

http://pastebin.com/CurvtyVL
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by EbiJUNIRO(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
learning evwee day... cool
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by seunoni34(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
jamelorys:
Java is the primary language for App-making. Java is comonly used for android aaps where as c, c++ are used for ios apps.

mobile application development

iOS apps are built with objective-C on xCode
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Ilekeh(f): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
I like the idea.
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by sukkot: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
nigga what you need to do is create jobs for nigerians. dont nobody want no android apps. there is enuff as it is grin
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by paleo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
innovative thread. make I take my position.
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Coolguy89(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wetin concern me wit android#teamBlackberry
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by ikevin(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nice post bro, I was wondering if you could develop an android app that reads .chm files developed by microsoft. The file is related to PDF files. I am using an android tablet currently, it would be nice if a Nigerian could do that for me. I am a medical student, would loveto read some of my e-books on my tab.
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by Ezyp(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
ikevin:
Nice post bro, I was wondering if you could develop an android app that reads .chm files developed by microsoft. The file is related to PDF files. I am using an android tablet currently, it would be nice if a Nigerian could do that for me. I am a medical student, would loveto read some of my e-books on my tab.
I can do something for u
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by wisepluto(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nice idea @Op As an Android developer, have been thinking of ways to assist those who might wish to learn how to build android apps natively.
Great efforts i must confess. Pls get in touch with me lets rub minds on possible solutions. Thanks and weldone!
Re: For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App by dam007(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
nollyj:

Thanks for your kind words
just the man I've been looking for.. Sir won't mind if could get you e-mail address... I have proposals I'd like to show you. Here's my address. Dam_007@ymail.com.. Expecting response asap. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Avoid Burnout / Why I Dumped Wordpress As A CMS (my Experience) / Coding Looks Cool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.