Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash (30722 Views)

7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane / Dana Airplane Crash With 152 People / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by niceeric(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
looooooooool........this is super funny!!!!!!!!.....u just gonna be in d 'correct ' brace position for death looooooooool

Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by mcocolok(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
easier said..After you don go through all this education, you go still run any how for inside the plane when the plane one crash... grin What about safety tips for exploded plane? grin

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
manny4life: Good tips, but during a crash, everyone is in such a panic that they forget all these tips. My prayer is that for as long as I live or you live, you will NEVER witness plane crash. Amen..

Amen
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Baddo101: tips for surviving a plane crash. Get an african insurance. aka kanako,ofe,gbekude,.....lol..
Hahahahahahahaha. You try.
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by godofwar666(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Malaysia flight should be Dunno sha I my muslim sister n brother how we go do ileya now
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
em sure you dont know what u are talking about...na plane crash u dey talk like this Witchcraft all the way!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by major466(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Survival rate of plane crashes is too small for me to read this.
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by Pangea: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pray
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by chidimmaaa(f): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
U want to survive a plane crash? Pray b4 gettin in

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by chidimmaaa(f): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
U want to survive a plane crash? Avoid a plane
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by MoyoGENERAL: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
@OP...you first survive plan crash...then come back and tell us your tori!!!!
.....guy I dey warn you ooooo!!!!don't post imaginary stuffs like this again ooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by cozy7(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Stelvin101: Came across this Article while checking my email and I believe it will be very useful to those of us who travel by air almost all the time wink

LONDON (AP) — Each day, 8.3 million people around the globe step aboard some 93,500 flights. They almost always land safely.

But in the rare chance of a crash, there are some things passengers can do to improve their odds of surviving. British Airways offers frequent fliers a half-day safety awareness
course. Among the tips offered there:

— During the safety demonstration, count the number of rows to the nearest exit. Then count the number of rows to the second nearest exit, remembering that it might be behind you.

— Next, practice putting on and taking off your seatbelt to build muscle memory. Check where your life vest is and touch it.

— Learn the proper brace position: Bend forward as far as possible, keep your head down. Place your feet flat on the floor and slide them back. Your dominant hand goes on the back of your head. Protect that hand by placing the other hand over it. Do not interlock fingers. The goal is to ensure that the bones in the stronger hand aren't broken so you can eventually unbuckle the seatbelt.

—Red lights always signal an exit because the color cuts through smoke the best.

— Once an evacuation order is given, seconds count. Move quickly to the nearest exit and jump down a slide. If you hesitate, the flight attendants will push you out.

— Always inflate life vests outside the plane. They can limit mobility in a tight space. Or, if water fills the cabin, passengers with inflated vests can be pressed up against the ceiling, unable to swim down to the door.

https://uk.m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/frontpage/news/tips-surviving-airplane-crash-144941161.html?.b=%2Findex&.intl=GB&.lang=en-gb
OGA, LEAVE ALL THESE THINGS N GO VISIT A SOLID CHIEF PRIEST. DO IT D AFRICAN WAY N YOUR GUARANTEED.
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by Rastamann: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Which kind tips, do you know how many feets above sea level wey you dey? Just pray that there is no crash!

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by oathman(m): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
either u board first class or economy class, once the plane malfuntion u re all going down
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by Trailblazer1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wetin concern me with air plane.

Abeg post tips on how to survive an okada crash

1 Like

Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by stevebond007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
enough of this NEGATIVITY about air travel...
it still the SAFEST in the world, i rather be UP there than mingling with crazy drivers.
i am a pilot , proud to be.
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by philantoxx(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
only tip u need is say your last prayer.
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by tomiobj(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Stelvin101:

So if US govt decides to offer you a job and need you to be there b4 5 day's time how do you go over there??
you will go by canoe noni

1 Like

Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by tomiobj(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
The only thing that can save you is if the plane drives to wherever you are going. Since the runways r connected
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by rafcrown(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
KO SI A-BU-JA LORUN OPE-There is no short-cut when one falls from a palm tree.
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by okych16(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Extom: The only way to survive plane crash; Don't Board!!!

lol...simple and short summry
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
OP, we'd like a live demonstration - viewed from the ground of course. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by mmb(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Survival tip: just Pray does not happen.
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by Val22(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Seeing this topic, I thought of using a parachute to escape from the crashing plane.
But, where are u gonna land? inside ocean or forest full of wild animals?
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by debosola(f): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
@ O.P. It only takes God's grace to survive a plane crash.
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by Lawalemi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Extom: The only way to survive plane crash; Don't Board!!!
Seconded
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by flowjoe: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Brace for impact
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by flowjoe: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
stevebond007: enough of this NEGATIVITY about air travel...
it still the SAFEST in the world, i rather be UP there than mingling with crazy drivers.
i am a pilot , proud to be.
CpL , MER , IR ?
Re: Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash by Awwal1st(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
All This na story OP, just pray say make we no see am, cos it happened your brain go crash thinking say you Don die lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrible Car Accident Around National Theatre, Lagos (photos) / 11 Mistakes To Avoid When Boarding A Taxicab / Man Thanks God As He Emerges Unhurt From Ghastly Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.