Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (231341 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by JojoBlue(f): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Anxiously waiting for an update cool cool
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by shankies215(f): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
deeninetyseven shey na auntyspam bot throw u ban ni
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hahaha...u wont understand@onemansquad....anyway,lets nt derail d post shaa... Where is my honey,d9ty7..tot u promised nva to kip me waiting..am waiting patiently shaa
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingphilip:
even if u r in this position I'm sure they won't even leave the house even if de have exams the following day
lolx... i dnt wish 2 find myself in such a position.. BTW dia are other ways Mr. Thomas cn handle d situation; being harsh on d kids wld only make tinz worse.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
hassan85:
stop that for goodness sake. u ve been following all d happenings all along. we all have pride, d husband has tried. and How's he to react without it affecting d kidds? we are all humans, I just think we should learn How to control our anger. But so far his faults are minimal
i'm nt trying 2 push d blame on him or anytin of such, all i'm sayin is dat he shldnt b too harsh on d kids, they are already goin through some emotional pains, he shldnt add 2 it.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Onemansquad:

haha why u cum dy shout
we no dy shout hia oo b4 i bounce u outta hia

*btw psalmwise serve dis lady hot beans*
anty shey make I put ponmo or u lik to chop am wit bread
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Onemansquad:

bros wetin dy do u na
why u go carry beans cum dis kind place u wnt make pple lyk stuff46 nd tecno4life kill evrybdy hia shocked shocked
*serve me a plate 1st shey u knw as e dy go*
smilez....,bros ow u want am bread dey oor nah garri u wan use...,if u wan mess go dat corner wey water dey so u go fit wash ur yansh after u mess finish
As for stuff46and techno4life e no fit smell ...,d tin go dey smell lik kafura pelebe(special typ of beans)
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nawa oo so dem fit ban d9ty7...,den nairaland fit ban se** imsef...,#sealed lips
Deeninetyseven:
I appreciate you guys comments, my main account has been banned so I had to use my alternate account.
Galaxdiva, JojoBlue, Psalmwise, snowyte, Kingphilip, Tecno4life, seunviju, Hassan85, Fatalveli, Onemansquad, alabig, Adewealth027, Ziziola, shankies215, Uthman51, macpetrus, Prettydiva89, Stuff46, mma22, donphill and olarafiat.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Psalmwise:
anty shey make I put ponmo or u lik to chop am wit bread

kpomo ke? Abeg put chicken there...haba
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Galaxdiva:

kpomo ke? Abeg put chicken there...haba
chicken on top beans...,which rEpublic dem deuy chop dat one...,shey u go manage tinko...,chiken no dey oo nah duck dey u go manage am
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Deeninetyseven(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Make we no derail this thread o. If possible, I want this story to finish before we get to the 20th page.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by adewealth027(f): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Where update o
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by martin98(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mr Thomas is getting too harsh but i dont blame him. When the same children would conjure with their mother to lie against their father in the open. If they are allowed to visit their mother, she would definitely use them against their father.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by hassan85(m): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
snowhyt:
i'm nt trying 2 push d blame on him or anytin of such, all i'm sayin is dat he shldnt b too harsh on d kids, they are already goin through some emotional pains, he shldnt add 2 it.
I agree with u

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 2:10am On Jan 28, 2015
hassan85:
I agree with u
thanks
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 2:26am On Jan 28, 2015
Deeninetyseven:
Snowyte, I am on your side jare. Don't mind those that are in support of Mr Thomas.
Update will drop soonest.
i didnt get d mention cus d name waz spelt wrongly(Snowhyt)...
Thanks 4 d support jare; i am solidly followin u... i wonder why dey banned u.. dis ppl sef.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Deeninetyseven(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Anita was seated inside the very spacious living room of her friend's family, Dr Mrs Janet Olukunle, the wife of another Ibadan based popular business tycoon, Ambassador Jacob Olukunle. Anita has been putting up with the Olukunle family since the last three days when she moved out of her ex-husband's house, even though, her friend Janet was the only member of the Olukunle at home, while Jacob Olukunles is currently on an official assignment alongside the Nigeria's minister for Aviation to Isreal to sign a bilateral air agreement. Jacob Olukunle was a very firm man and a no nonsense one for that matter, she got married to his wife when she was seventeen and by the time she was twenty, they had given birth to their first child who presently works with the American government. Olukunle Jacob who built his business empire around his father's small business firm, he thrived on inheritance and made his money through the sale of shares, it was through himm that Mr Oluwole Thomas, Anita's ex-husband became known. Thomas once worked as the south-west regional supervisor for Olukunle's company which was where he met Anita, in Ogun state where she worked as a sales girl. He was able to send her to school and in the end they got married, even though they had no plans of getting married, but pregnancy prompted their marriage.
Anita by now had finished speaking with whoever she was talking to over the phone.
"You are done." Doctor Janet said as she settled down on the nearest couch.
"Yes, I just finished speaking with your boy, Nate." Anita replied.
"Oh! The cutest member of the family." Janet said as she picked up the remote control and switched television channel.
Anita didn't reply, but she focused her eyes on the tv screen.
"Jacob is returning tomorrow." She informed.
Anita wanted to disapparate that moment, but beggers can only ride if wished happens to be horses.
"What did you say? Anita asked.
"My husband would be back tomorrow." She replied emphasizing the words, 'back' and 'tomorrow.'
"So?" Anita asked still trying to know what was expected of her, maybe to pick up her bags and leave or better still start cleaning the house.
"You will have to leave." Janet replied.
"Why should I leave? Because your husband is coming back home? Am I a stranger in this house?" Anita asked.
"I think you should know better. Jacob is a good friend of Wole, he definitely will be in support of Wole." Janet explained.
"I don't think so, he will listen to my own side of the story." Anita replied.
"Your side of the story? Do you in anyway have a story to tell? What do you intend to tell him? You want your husband to recieve orders from you.. Don't decieve yourself, Jacob will never listen to you, I am sure he hasn't spoken to Wole, because if he had, he would have called me." Janet explained.
"So? Are you saying....?" Anita said.
"Yes, it is just for the meantime, you may leave your bags here and take a few clothes to lodge into an hotel. Jacob will travel next week, so you can come back."
"Okay." Anita stood up relectantly and walked into the visitor's room where she picked her bags one after the other and pushed them out of the house into her car.
Janet who by now was in the kitchen head a sound that made her return to the living room.
"Ani, what's that?" She asked starring at the blank tv screen. She needed no soothsayer to tell her what was wrong.
"I think its the tv." Anita replied as she made to open the front door.
"Are you taking your bags with you?" Janet asked bewildered.
"Yes, it seems I am not welcomed here and I think leaving would be the best thing." She replied.
"Now I see you don't understand all I told you. Its not that you can't stay here, but Jacob's reaction is what I am afraid of. You might not like it."
"But you said Jacob acts on your orders, you can tell him to allow me to stay and he'll listen." Anita said. She was begining to have a feeling that her friend has been lying all this while, maybe she wasn't controlling her husband afterall.
"I can do that and trust me, Jacob will do whatever I say, but he would at every given opportunity try to frustrate you. You remember he wasn't in support of your marriage with Wole. Jacob is a principled man, he will see you as a wayward person, moreso, his families will ask questions and they'll see us as the same thing." Janet explained.
That was it, so Janet still sees herself as different from me? Well she is right, afterall we both tried to control our husbands, she was successful, I failed, she is still a married woman, I am divorced. That proves the difference." Anita thought as she swung her car out of the Olukunle's compound.

--to be continued--

3 Likes

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by labaski(f): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
see am mumu anita.. her friend don push her comot for husband house and she dey happy in ha own husband's aus.. foolish people follow stupid advice.. weldone durodola
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Deeninetyseven(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2015
labaski:
see am mumu anita.. her friend don push her comot for husband house and she dey happy in ha own husband's aus.. foolish people follow stupid advice.. weldone durodola
Thank you
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2015
hmm, dis is interesting... i knew Anita's frnd waznt in control of her husband as she made Anita 2 bliv... serves her right. Hope Anita wld b wise enough 2 read d hand writting on d wall. frnds can b wicked @times... SMH 4 some women who follow every advice given 2 dem by dia so called frnds.
Thanks 4 d update D
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Champele(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2015
I thought im late but im not.its been long since i left the story for All In A Circle,not knowing D9ty7 also abandon the story for AIAC.Luckly we came back together.love you boi
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by alabig(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2015
When we're being confused that our soup does'nt taste delicious, and we concured to it, only to find out that we have been swayed with our head(reasoning). Sorry anita.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by macpetrus(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Still waitin for anita to hit back..
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Galaxdiva:
Hahaha...u wont understand@onemansquad....anyway,lets nt derail d post shaa... Where is my honey,d9ty7..tot u promised nva to kip me waiting..am waiting patiently shaa
u said honey?

d9ty7 ur babes don de plenty o
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
snowhyt:
lolx... i dnt wish 2 find myself in such a position.. BTW dia are other ways Mr. Thomas cn handle d situation; being harsh on d kids wld only make tinz worse.
which ways please
just tell me n I'll deliver d msg to him he's a very good friend of mine

I think he's not harsh on the kid as u said because previously David has always been stubborn so the reason for d refusal

Serena is just going to register for cbt 9days to exams y?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Psalmwise:
Nawa oo so dem fit ban d9ty7...,den nairaland fit ban se** imsef...,#sealed lips
dog no de bite the owner nw
so that one no fit happen
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
macpetrus:
Still waitin for anita to hit back..
hit back u say? is it legally or jujucally?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
well sometimes we don't know what we get into until we see the repercussions of our actions.. Anita would have enjoyed ha marriage to the fullest if not for wrong counsel.. I just hope they gets back together sha when she learns ha lessons.. but if she doesn't, she have to damn the consequences of ha action

d9ty7 tnx for d update
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by macpetrus(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
kingphilip:

hit back u say? is it legally or jujucally?
yes.. Let wait n see he the story unfold!!!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
kingphilip:

which ways please
just tell me n I'll deliver d msg to him he's a very good friend of mine

I think he's not harsh on the kid as u said because previously David has always been stubborn so the reason for d refusal

Serena is just going to register for cbt 9days to exams y?
Nate. is being stubborn bcus he tinks his dad is d one to be blamed 4 d divorce...

Put urself in Serena's shoes.. If ur parents just brokeup, wld u be able 2 consentrate on ur studies? i'm sure Serena's main reason 4 wantin 2 register 4 cbt is 2 occupy her mind with smtin else so she could 4get abt her parents divorce.

Mr. Thomas shld try 2b 9ce and cool with d kids... i dnt see y he wants Nate. 2 b driven 2 schl wen he(Nate) has always been goin 2 schl on his own.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by adewealth027(f): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
As if I knew that Anita's friend would be d one to destroy her marriage and Anita is just so gullible to allow that
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Seriously, I am enjoying the discussion between Kingphilip and snowyt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.