Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (231311 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Peacefulness: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Its normal for to behave that way, imagine being treated like a stranger by ur siblings. I guess they will have no option than to tell her. More mb D9ty7, I dey ur back.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sammyomotola: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Serena relax lets give them d chance
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:

My signature is what am praying for,which am sure God will do.
ok wen u become d presido u can make me minister for petroleum, finance dats all grin grin
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2015
Onemansquad:

ok wen u become d presido u can make me minister for petroleum, finance dats all grin grin
i will think about that
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:

i will think about that
dave nd nate should jst let d cat out of d bag cox no mata hw dy hide it she wil stil knw
#wats d essence of keeping a secret when she wil stil knw whats up
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:

i will think about that
c'mon dnt tel me u want to tink abt it undecided
u knw am in d best position 2 handle dat
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Onemansquad:

c'mon dnt tel me u want to tink abt it undecided
u knw am in d best position 2 handle dat
my government would not encourage embezzlement

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:

my government would not encourage embezzlement
embezzle?? Do i luk lyk a corrupt undecided

ok minister 4 women affairs wil do den grin grin
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Onemansquad:

embezzle?? Do i luk lyk a corrupt undecided

ok minister 4 women affairs wil do den grin grin
I will ask the women if that would be okay
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
sammyomotola:
Serena relax lets give them d chance
yea She should know her bro won't keep her in the dark about things happening in the family if it doesn't have a reason,but it would he awkward if she doesn't get mad @ then
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by arabaribiti(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
after voting for buhari i came back to meet update thanks my boss
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
prettydiva89:

I will ask the women if that would be okay
of course dy will agree
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sammyomotola: 2:41am On Mar 29, 2015
prettydiva89:

yea She should know her bro won't keep her in the dark about things happening in the family if it doesn't have a reason,but it would he awkward if she doesn't get mad @ then
ok, but she needs patient in all
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2015
stuff46:
Dave played a good stunt in what he did. Serena need not to know about the happenings atleast for now. She is still a small girl for God's sake.
When we were kids, Many things usually happen and the kids learn to know about them after it might have been settled or have a glimpse of what transpired not necessarily all, later.
Serena is just too despirate, she is just 18 haba. Let her wipe off those crocodile tears of hers and stay put until when they deem it fir for her to tell her.
Btw, if i were to be Nate, i would have done more than what he did. Duro nice updates.
Serena has every right to knw all dat is going on cus she is caught in the middle of d whole thing... imagin ur Uncle asking d police 2 arrest ur bro. then u bail him with all ur cash without u knwing his offence and then when u ask 2b told his offence, u are being treated like u are nothing...Nate wld have just called Dave 2 bail him since he didnt want Serena 2 knw anything yet... wat they are doing is like showing a hungry man his food when they are not ready 2 give him 2 eat and u know d saying about a hungry man, don't u?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Ndukings92:
what are u even talking about?don't u know that she is a small girl and can't handle such news?she may tell her dad thereby worsening d situation.d imagery and it's effect won't depart from her head and she will forever hate her mum.too bad.
Do you think if her mum realy care and think about that, she (Anita) Would have indulge in that kind if a habbit? Or do you think, hiding it from their father will solve the problem on ground?

And beside, sooner or later, Mr oluwole will get to know what they are keeping

Anyways, you may be right thou
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Everybody has his or her own opinion here, on this story

So, I'm not in support of not telling Serena about what's happening. Like Nate said, she will never forgive them, if she got to know aftermath.

Yes, Serena is young and Naive,( How old is Nate self?) but she's also this woman's third and only daughter. Keeping her in the dare won't make her stronger, but will make her weaker, and that will make her lose his trust in her brothers.

And moreso, when Natewas arrested, he don't think Serena is young, when he told the police to call her to come and bail him, why didn't he call Dave instead?

The earlier they told her, the better she get to go along with the whole ish...

Keep em coming boss
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2015
snowhyt:
Serena has every right to knw all dat is going on cus she is caught in the middle of d whole thing... imagin ur Uncle asking d police 2 arrest ur bro. then u bail him with all ur cash without u knwing his offence and then when u ask 2b told his offence, u are being treated like u are nothing...Nate wld have just called Dave 2 bail him since he didnt want Serena 2 knw anything yet... wat they are doing is like showing a hungry man his food when they are not ready 2 give him 2 eat and u know d saying about a hungry man, don't u?
You Actually said it all, not telling her, will only make the situation get out of hand
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2015
I never update today, I know. Lets see how the morning plays out, at least until 12noon. If by noon, I'll update, you'll know.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
bossricky:

boss,long time o..goodwork,i just caught up with you guys,,i hardly have time for nl these days,cos of school.And this your new literature is awesome.
I want to commend you for also being able to attract attention and plaudits without indecency in your work.
I suggest you make the update more frequent like twice a week (if its convinient for you),Ride on sir!!
Bossricky of life is back!!! I now update almost everyday, at least one update per day and sometimes two.
Welcome back boss! Wetin you buy come for the boys? Don't tell me bread o

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sammyomotola: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
D9ty7:
I never update today, I know. Lets see how the morning plays out, at least until 12noon. If by noon, I'll update, you'll know.
ok, here we re anytime anyday
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Update drops later in the afternoon
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
So i came back from church,hoping to meet updates but embarassed
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
kitnah:
So i came back from church,hoping to meet updates but embarassed
Abeg no vex. You know what? Start reading your bible until I update. There are interesting stories in the book of Genesis.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
D9ty7:
Update drops later in the afternoon
its already afternoon nah, yet no update cry
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
D9ty7:

Abeg no vex. You know what? Start reading your bible until I update. There are interesting stories in the book of Genesis.
we've finished the bible,both old and new testament. What we need now is updates
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
D9ty7:

Lmao
The ones i read for church is okay/ tongue
**waitin patiently for 3 updates**
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Ndukings92(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
D9ty7 i know u love suspense but this one done do na.abeg come continue cos my blood de hot.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Ndukings92(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
D9ty7:

afternoon never reach abi u need to experience e-riot?am an activist o but no let me practice am with u.i rest my case.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Omololamide(f): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
afternoon is here.......and almost turning to evening.....yippeee
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Like a very popular writer in this section will say, cut me some slacks na. I said 'later' in the afternoon. And in my own dictionary, later in the afternoon starts from 4pm. Therefore, expect an update any moment from 4:30pm.
Abeg no vex, na ur boy I be. Oga activist, dey show activism here on Nairaland where u know no one will lock you up. Ask Gani, ask Fela.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by adewealth027(f): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.