Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,042 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (231215 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by drtwist(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2015
baba dee! I'm one of your new followers. Ur first story I read was 1985....1987.....2014(crime story). Just started this one and all your post are hidden feel like crying cos the prologue alone is a bomb. Don't know if you can help me. Don't know how to send PM I would have done that.

Hope all in a circle is not like that too o, cos that is the next one I plan reading after this.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 21, 2015
D9ty7:

I actually got your mail... Once the story is ready, I'll hit everybody up.
I am working hard to make sure it is ready by next monday.. You knw, am nt a robot, I am human. I cnt kill myself satisfying[ b]pple I dnt know and may never get to knw.[/b]
Its a small world, you know__Never say Never!
Good morning
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kwencypresh(f): 3:40pm On May 21, 2015
MZLAUREL I KNOW
MZLAUREL I LL VOTE
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by eloesibe5(f): 7:45pm On May 21, 2015
This is one of d stories in dis section i hope d writer completes.... Still hopin tho...
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2015
My initial plan was to type back to back throughout the weekend. But see what we have... Aside a personal issue that made me almost loose it, fuel scarcity and the crippling power sector prevented me from typing.
On that note getting the completion of this story is automatically postponed.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by heemah(f): 5:52pm On May 27, 2015
Hello d9ty7. Been a while..Hope u are good?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Ndukings92(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2015
D9ty7:
My initial plan was to type back to back throughout the weekend. But see what we have... Aside a personal issue that made me almost loose it, fuel scarcity and the crippling power sector prevented me from typing.
On that note getting the completion of this story is automatically postponed.
D abeg in God's name no use fuel scarcity de collect excuses,I know it hurts to see some one take glory for ur hardworking but for God sake we ur fans are to be considered here,all that matters is dat we love u and we all know who d boss is.u are de boss and those stealing ur stories are fools in disguise.no de talk about fuel here abegi
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2015
Ndukings92:
D abeg in God's name no use fuel scarcity de collect excuses,I know it hurts to see some one take glory for ur hardworking but for God sake we ur fans are to be considered here,all that matters is dat we love u and we all know who d boss is.u are de boss and those stealing ur stories are fools in disguise.no de talk about fuel here abegi
But oga, it is a known fact that the Oil and gas sector went down in the past days. Even though things have changed a bit or so we were made to believe.
I hate to give excuses, but in this case, I have to give reasons. I am tired of see THE THOMAS manuscript on my table. I can't wait to shove it down below where all my completed stories are.
I have been typing back to back since tuesday and I am happy to tell you that the story is 80% gone. I will type today and tomorrow by God's grace which will put the story at 99% but Saturday's new government inauguration might not allow me add the 1%. By Sunday morning, I will start sending the story.
Nothing will change it, Sunday is the time to send the story. So, sunday through to tuesday, everybody gets theirs. If by wednesday, someone is unable to get his/hers, its a sorry case.
How have you been sir?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by ThuggaThugga(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2015
Chaii . . D9ty has Killed Mhe oo . . Post Hidden Again ?? Tf is rng wif Nairaland Admin na . . Abeg send link to orijintv@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 28, 2015
Hello...plz send to josiahwinifred@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Ndukings92(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2015
D9ty7:

How have you been sir?
God de my good brother,am honored u recognize me my honorable friend.God go make u bigger no matter d weather sir.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by nimat158(f): 9:57am On May 29, 2015
oga at d top am waiting oo.nimatmodupeola@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by ODUMAIYE(f): 8:55am On May 30, 2015
oga d9ty7 remember me o. angelhauwa5@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2015
Hey guys! And finally the story is ready. After a month of hardwork coupled with the highs and lows of life, I have completed THE THOMAS.
And you guys can start checking your mails starting from 11pm tonight.

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 11:30am On May 31, 2015
D9ty7:
Hey guys! And finally the story is ready. After a month of hardwork coupled with the highs and lows of life, I have completed THE THOMAS.

yipeee! I cant wait to read abt my crush 'obi' as well as d fighter 'taiwo' and the shy 'serena'..... U already bookmarked my mail so am sure am among those getin d story... Tnks for making our wish come thru,u really av a good heart.... #muah #muah
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2015
A SHORT REMINDER ON THE CHARACTERS SO FAR AND THE ROLES THEY PLAYED

OLUWOLE THOMAS: A succesful business man in his late fifties. A divorced father of three children.
ANITA THOMAS: Oluwole Thomas's ex wife and mother of his three children. And a controversial woman.
DAVIES THOMAS[b] The couple's first child. A 24yr old graduate of Business administration.
[b]NATHANIEL THOMAS
The second child of the family, also a boy. Twenty one year old undergraduate of the University of Ilorin.
SERENA THOMAS: The last child of the family and the only girl. Eighteen year olf secondary school leaver awaiting admission into the university.
Short description: After Oluwole and Anita divorced as a result of irreconcilable differences, another side of Anita was shown. Her promiscous side. Unknown to her ex husband, his wife was having an affair with his cousin and lawyer who handled to divorce case, Barrister Olu. While Davies and Nathaniel were well aware of the affair.
It is now left to be seen if the secret would be let out or bottled. And with recent claims from Barrister Olu that one of Anita's boys belonged to him. The family was surely heading to a total collapse.
But secret keepers are ready to work.
DR MOBOLAJI: A character who so far in the story had played a less important role thanks to being Dave's girlfriend. Being a doctor, she was the first person to know about Anita's secret with Doctor Jane Olukunle on the paternity of her children. Will she spill it? Will she keep it secret?
PATRICK THOMAS: Once a bit part character in the story, but after Oluwole's divorce case with Anita, he is desperately making moves to bring the family together. He has a secret too.
Secret keepers turned against him. He either spill it out himself or someone else does. Whichever ways, the secret would be let out.
BARRISTER OLU THOMAS: The greatest pretender. Anita Thomas boyfriend and the cousin who sped up Oluwole and Anita's divorce. A self acclaimed father of one of the Anita's boys.
Dr JANE OLUKUNLE: Anita's best friend and confidant. An experienced Medical practitioner and a self acclaimed controller of her husband who misled Anita into the same path, but she was butted out instead.
Being a long time friend of the Thomas, her hospital handled the births of Anita's children. She knew which is Oluwole's and which is not. She is a secret keeper. Will she spill the secret?
COLLINS THOMAS: Oluwole Thomas younger brother.
JANE THOMAS-OLUKOLADE: Oluwole Thomas immediate younger sister and Collins elder.
TAIWO: Serena's new found friend.
OBI Serena and Taiwo's new friend. Jake's arch rival who left him a warning the last time they fought "We live to fight another day."
Will the other day ever come?
JAKE: Serena's crush cum nightmare.
He is about to take the biggest decision of his lfe. Will he return to the United states of America against all odd? Only one person could make him stay. Will Serena forgive him?
STEPHANIE: Serena's one time bestie cum enemy. Now Jake's girlfriend.
Will she loose in the end?
OTHER CHARACTERS;
AMINAT OLU THOMAS: Barrister Olu Thomas' wife.
JULIET, TAWAKALIT, HABIBAT, ANGELA: Barrister Olu's four girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by iAreMozelle(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2015
please oh oga duro..i really need to finish this story..its really superb...mosesorjimo35@gmail.com and moses_orji_97@yahoo.com...please I'll be expecting your mail..thanks
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nimi22(f): 12:38pm On May 31, 2015
Oga d9ty7 i knw dis is d first time i'm commentin on dis page but i nid it too. agracetoluwani@yahoo.ca thanks.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2015
Important notice to interested readers
This is to announce that readers who have dropped their mails on this thread won't be getting response from me. I mean, as much as I want this to go round, I can't stress myself beyong my limit.
You don't expect me to first write down your mail addresses on paper after which I will send the concluding part to you. Which was why I asked interested readers to send a message to my mail through my profile and when I want to send the story, I go to my inbox and send to everybody almost at once.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2015
Galaxdiva:

yipeee! I cant wait to read abt my crush 'obi' as well as d fighter 'taiwo' and the shy 'serena'..... U already bookmarked my mail so am sure am among those getin d story... Tnks for making our wish come thru,u really av a good heart.... #muah #muah
intercepts the kiss tongue
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by iAreMozelle(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2015
D9ty7:
Important notice to interested readers
This is to announce that readers who have dropped their mails on this thread won't be getting response from me. I mean, as much as I want this to go round, I can't stress myself beyong my limit.
You don't expect me to first write down your mail addresses on paper after which I will send the concluding part to you. Which was why I asked interested readers to send a message to my mail through my profile and when I want to send the story, I go to my inbox and send to everybody almost at once.

sent
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by lovingangel(f): 3:15pm On May 31, 2015
D9ty7:
tanx a lot dee n well done for d hardwork waiting patiently till 11pm
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Molz(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2015
cry
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by supernet4(f): 9:45pm On May 31, 2015
I didn't even know that it's 11 I just dey refresh my mailbox ni sha, anyway am patiently waiting won't sleep till I see it
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2015
supernet4:
I didn't even know that it's 11 I just dey refresh my mailbox ni sha, anyway am patiently waiting won't sleep till I see it
Madam, I am not a party to that o.
I am sending the story in a particular order.. You might nt recieve yours tonight... I cnt send to everybody at once. I need two days to do that.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by supernet4(f): 10:12pm On May 31, 2015
D9ty7:

I am sending the story in a particular order.. You might nt recieve yours tonight... I cnt send to everybody at once. I need two days to do that.
aiit make I go sleep then
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by bigwig97(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
D9ty7:

Oga Dee, I go wait, even if na one month e go take. But the koko is I must read the story,from a brainy like you, to finish.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by SofiaAmrozia(f): 11:53pm On May 31, 2015
Dee , i lov ur stories. D first one i read waz 1985...1987...2014(a crime story) some of d stories r hidden i knw u gat a lot on ur plate so i wont bug u. K? Ride on my oga @ d top
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by princessadeola(f): 3:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Happy New Month
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Onemansquad:
intercepts the kiss tongue
Taaaaaa..... Nobi ur lips i want oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.