Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (231187 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Chioma123: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
D9ty7:

I want to send to the formal Nairalanders before sending to the Nairalanders outside Nairaland. Shey you get?

Sir D9ty7,
are you done sending to the formal nairalanders, so we the nairalanders outside nairaland can start to xpect our own copies soon or soonest?

if you dont want to send the story, atleast paste a summary here for us to find out how the thomas family finally fixed their mess

thks

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by creamy1990(f): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Thnx a lot d9ty7 for sending me d complete story of The thomas family. More ink 2 ur pen sir
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by arabaribiti(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2015
My oga its been long I have access to internet this is my email arabaolusegun@yahoo.com you can check ur other story if I use to comment or not pls I will love to finish the story thanks
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by tosindelaw(f): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
i started reading this story about an hour ago, it got me glued to my seat. Thank God its friday so there isnt so much work on my table. I will so much love to read the concluding part biko smiley my e-mail add is oloriomotosho@gmail.com. Copyright infringement is as bad as stealing, i hope in this jurisdiction more infringements will be brought to book.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by tpmaishah(f): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
D9ty7 av not received the concluding part dat u promised. Plssssssssssssss
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
One step closer. Book cover is out.

2 Likes

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by ibizgirl(f): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dee, this is really nice. The story deserves to be in print. More ink to your pen

D9ty7:
One step closer. Book cover is out.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Akposy(m): 4:00am On Jun 22, 2015
Good morning friends!!!! Please port your friends to the voting page and vote for me.

How to vote:
I vote AKPOSY
cc NLJEGA

voting page is www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination#35011221

Sorry for derailing
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by RICKYMARIO(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Oga Dee, i've been following dis story as a guest since last year [even all in a circle]since i couldnt register cos of email issues More ink to your pen. Emmm just in case u consider me my email add is olusegunmario@gmail.com
Kudos.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wowwww@D9ty7
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice work@D9ty7 darling,mine stopped at chapter xxii bt yet it aint complete,pls how do i finish it up cos dia is no 'next' showing anymore... Thanks dear ... Anticipating a reply[/color]Nice work@D9ty7 darling,mine stopped at chapter xxii bt yet it aint complete,pls how do i finish it up cos dia is no 'next' showing anymore... Thanks dear ... Anticipating a reply[/color]Nice work@D9ty7 darling,mine stopped at chapter xxii bt yet it aint complete,pls how do i finish it up cos dia is no 'next' showing anymore... Thanks dear ... Anticipating a reply[/color]
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kemmyp: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2015
pls am new here and I tried to read but d post r hidden. Wat can I do? thump up.
I love d prologue
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by soniachuks(f): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Plss oohh oga D,how can I view the book cover
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 1:05am On Jun 26, 2015
d9ty7 plz send d concluding part to ojedelefelix01@gmail.com plz i use GOD beg u o
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by macpetrus(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2015
wowowowowowowowowowowowowowow.............. nice cover page!!!!!!!!!... kudos!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Jeanfortune(f): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Well, well, well, its all good
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 3:25am On Jun 29, 2015
plz o.p i nid d remainyn part of dz ur excellent write up.my email account is ojedelefelix01@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by amtalkin(f): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
D9ty7 i have still not gotten mine
ezinne_d@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sweetjenny305(f): 6:04am On Jul 01, 2015
A wonderful cover page, sky is your starting point @Dee
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by tolababa(m): 3:44am On Jul 02, 2015
D9ty7:
Abeg, make we just bone the guy and pretend as if he doesn't exist. He is just a dumb attention seeker who obviously enjoyed the story, but for reasons best known to him remained a ghost reader without commenting. And now that the concluding parts of the story would be sent to only active readers that I know of, he couldn't bring himself to ask for it. Blame it on pride.
You seeked our attention and you got it. Now run home and tell daddy that d9ty7 still has loyal readers around here who are not selfish. They want the best for d9ty7 and whatever he does. Goodluck to you.
Btw, Snowhyt and Kingphilip are yet to show face. I just hope you guys have a working e-mail.

By the grace of God, the story will be ready by Friday, 1-05-2015 or latest by saturday. Then between Sunday and Tuesday, you can check you inbox

Well Mr. Dee am a ghost reader and I have been following this page since it made front page up page 24 and have stopped due to my tight schedule and I will beg you to lemme read the concluding part please my email is adrelani@yahoo.ca
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Phlakes(f): 5:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Weldone Mr. Dee
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by dannybomb(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2015
d9ty pls send me d concluding part abeg I dey beg
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Tife101(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2015
oga dee av been a silent reader just bcoz I was unable to join nairaland. Pls, I nod remaining part of ur wonderful story. bolu.josiah @gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Fazzy: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
please i need the concluding part of ur story csunday17@yahoo.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by ibrams(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
oga deenine...nah beg i dey beg ooo...i come see say everybodi dey collect so me sef one kollect my own bt i need more explanations on what/how to do.....
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by cathyperry45(f): 6:12am On Jul 05, 2015
oga d9ty7 ah don show oooo......abeg send the concluding part of the story to the email below......ah stopped at xxii.....thanks

catherinechinyere45@gmail.com

following till da end
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Shebarh(f): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
D9ty7 shebarh is still waiting for the other part o
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by ElvisGee94(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Waiting patiently for mine......
Na because of u I turn to registered member ooo
No disappoint me oooo
wink
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by neoseptjubril89: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Please help me to finish the thomas story please this is my email add:neosept.jubril@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by nsaint101: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Boss, your post are all hidden, wetin come happen na. Please if you will send the story to me, I'll be grateful. My email address ujunwachibuezealbert@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Iyke1998(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2015
creamy1990:
Thnx a lot d9ty7 for sending me d complete story of The thomas family. More ink 2 ur pen sir

Pls. Can. U. Help. Me. Send. It. To. My. Email
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by neoseptjubril89: 6:50am On Jul 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]am still waiting for the conclusion of the story ave sent my email and ave not seen it in my inbox mr dee

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.