Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (230503 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Good evening sir. How are you doing and how is your work? Its been long!
Ma'am Tiff! Good evening.
Work is coming on fine.

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for the pdf format! God bless you
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by WATERLee1: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls help me send the final part of the story to my email, generawater@gmail.com. tnks
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by WATERLee1: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Akinsolacupid:
Thanks for the pdf format! God bless you
can u pls send it to me, generawater@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by rachealfst(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
pls can you help me send the concluding part of this story, here's my email add toyinfst2@yahoo.com Thanks, God bless you.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by bhabz01(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
oya abeg send my own pdf format tooo
ayanniyiquadry@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2016
abeg help me send the concludin part here Ayanyemiayanpoju@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Almansur1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
abeg pdf file to almansur27@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Mrjiz(m): 4:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Abeg help me send the concluding part mrjizzzy@gmail.com tnx
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by jey4all(m): 1:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Bleep up. As the story sweet reach so e nor get ending. The writer na traitor
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 6:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Obinnau, why is this thread on the frontpage? Most of the posts are hidden and it has made frontpage before. Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Believe2061(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2016
D9ty7:
PROLOGUE
It was the annual thanksgiving ceremony in the Thomas family. This has been the tradition for over a decade now for the Thomas to celebrate a reunion every once in a year. A day was always set aside, always a Saturday in the month of July to celebrate this annual event. Every
member of the Thomas family made it a point of duty to be present year in year out and Oluwole Thomas has been hosting the event for the past five years, since he hit the mega money contract with the federal government which skyrocketted his status in the family. His mansion which was located in the surburb area of Ibadan at the Agodi gate GRA oyo state. Members of the extended families including aunties and uncles
were present at the occassion.
"Oluwole. Where is your wife? I have not seen her since we arrived here about one hour ago." Patrick Thomas, Oluwole's elder brother said.
"I have not seen her all night too. Nate, go and call your mum."
Oluwole replied as he beckoned on his second son of his three children, two boys, Davies and Nathaniel and the girl, Serena, the baby of the family.
Nathaniel went in search of their mother and returned after one
minute.
"Dad, mum is not in her room." Nate informed his father who was
chatting with his siblings, his elder brother and sister, Patrick and
Jane and his younger brother, Collins.
"You can go." Collins said.
Nathaniel went back to where he was previously seated chatting with one of his cousins, Fedrick, Collins' first son.
Oluwole excused himself from the gathering and went in search of his wife, Anita. He had one place in mind since she was not in her room, the garden.
Oluwole walked into the garden and saw his beautiful wife under a
tached canopy chatting away on her laptop, a bottle of wine stood on the table as well as a glass cup which was half filled.
"Anita. What are you doing here?" He asked immediately he sat down on one of the chairs.
"Am chatting with an old friend. Doris, you know her don't you? The chapel prefect when we were in school. She now lived in the state with her family." Anita replied excitedly.
"Since you saw her on facebook last week, you are always chatting
with her. Doing what? Catching up on old times you'll say. Thereby
neglecting your duties. My family members are in there, you refused to welcome them."
"What duties Oluwole? The cooks are there to prepare whatever food you family wants to eat and which welcome again? Its not like I invited them here." She replied.
"But this has been the tradition for many years now." Oluwole replied.
"Traditions can die anytime and moreso I can't join you in placing your own family members on high when I have mine too and they are equally important too." She replied.
"So you are not joining us in there right?" He asked.
"Exactly. And as you can see. I am busy now." She replied.
Oluwole walked away angrily. All his life he has never been embarrassed that much even when he was poor.
This was the begining of the problem in the family. The children fell apart, some in support of their father and the others on their mother's side.
Sit back and relax as I take you through this wonderful series. To be updated on Saturdays.

Following
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by taurustm(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2016
following.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Believe2061:

Following
Just so you know. At a point, you will no longer see updates as I found a way to fight plagiarist.
Just drop a message for 08166920449 on whatsapp and I will send the complete story in pdf to you.
Everyone else can do the same.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by spixytinxy(f): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Gudmornin, I tried sending u msg on whatsapp bt is like d num is not registered on whatsapp
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by zesh(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2016
plz can i get d pdf @zaydlee320@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2016
D9ty7:
Obinnau, why is this thread on the frontpage?
Most of the posts are hidden and it has made frontpage before.
Cc: Lalasticlala
kindly post the story PDF to this email chaizdope50@gmail.com thanks.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snezBaba: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2016
D9ty7:

Just so you know. At a point, you will no longer see updates as I found a way to fight plagiarist.
Just drop a message for 08166290449 on whatsapp and I will send the complete story in pdf to you.

Seems this number is not registered with WhatsApp,pls send it to my email solahudeen15@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2016
snezBaba:

Seems this number is not registered with WhatsApp,pls send it to my email solahudeen15@gmail.com
I can't believe I made a mistake with my own number. Lol
08166920449 is the correct number.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2016
snezBaba:

Sorry, I made a mistake. The number is 08166920449
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by omgismholly(f): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2016
pls send to my email mhollyesua@gmail.com.i'll send u a msg on Watsap too
nyc story
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snezBaba: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2016
D9ty7:

I can't believe I made a mistake with my own number. Lol
08166920449 is the correct number.

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Ochyglowsglows(f): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2016
I doff my hat for u Dollar. This story held me spellbound. To say u r an amazing writer is an understatement. Kudos bro.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Bishops10(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
D9ty7:

Just drop a message for 08166920449 on whatsapp and I will send the complete story in pdf to you.
For free??
pls D9ty7...Why did you stop the story on Coolval??
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bishops10:
For free?? pls D9ty7...Why did you stop the story on Coolval??
Yes for Free.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snezBaba: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
D9ty7:

Yes for Free.
D9ty7 come online on WhatsApp app na embarassed abi send via e-mail solahudeen15@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Vickiey192(f): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nice story and very captivating
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by detutu1: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
@D9yt7

Ever considered making money doing what you love doing?

Register as a writer on penpee.com. You do not have to be a professional writer,our editors will vet before publication. Some of our editors have worked for top media houses in the UK, USA and in Nigeria.

Once you post it on our website (www.penpee.com)and is verified by our team; you get paid each time a new person reads a chapter of your story cheesy

This means you can invite friends to read your story in Penpee.com and get paid for each view!

Writers can withdraw their accumulated credits into their PayPal or any bank account in Nigeria, or anywhere else in the world.

Register for free today!
Every member is awarded welcome credits, they can be accumulated over time or purchased. Credits earned are used to read online stories.

Anyone can join as a writer, once you possess the skill and present authentic stories.

Go ahead now and join www.penpee.com to start reading and posting your own short stories.

NEW!!! All writers receive $10 on their first published chapter...isn't that amazing cheesy

Be in touch with Penpee wink
We are available online 24/7 or you can reach us at support@penpee.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Khemhyte(f): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
@ D9yt7,
Hmm, great writer you are. I just discovered this story through nairaland front page. The suspense kept me glued to my mobile phone for hours only to get to page 52 and no more updates.
That guy plagiarising your work should be dealt with.

I will like to request for the concluding part of this story through WhatsApp, hope I will get it.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Bishops10(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2016
D9ty7:
Yes for Free.
Wow....Boss,may mail...Emmanuelchijioke55@gmail.com . . . Why did you stop the story on Coolval??
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by finesse: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
@D9ty7,

We are particularly interested in this story at penpee.com, please contact support@penpee.com and drop us your skype id.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Phashion(f): 6:38am On Aug 26, 2016
Pls I am also interested in dis story mariamkikelomo@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.