Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader (74232 Views)

38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
asadike: see as him thing evn stand!
Na wa oo!
Na dia only ya eye waka go?

Naija babes bitchin since 1605
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kellyJames5(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
I just pray,let this be true o!
Because I'm not ready for another drama
Anyway kudos to our military
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by jude33084(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
merieam16: hop d news is tru,it won't b funny if 2mor shekau will release anoda video of himself,cos d picz its lik photoshop'd

It will be another person. Terrorist have a lot of doubles they use to fool people. It takes even their senior commanders to know the real leader.

The guy that is dead now is different from the real Shekau we knew last year.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by AMADU77: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
b

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

For what is worth, the position of the lump on the forehead in each of the two pictures are not exactly the same.

The lump on the 'life' Shekau is directly on the center of his forehead. You can actually draw a line from his nose-bridge up and bisect the lump into to equal halves. The lump on on the 'dead' Shekau tilts a little to his right. Attempt to draw a bisecting line from his nose-bridge across his forehead at best only slightly slice the lump, that is if it not a tangent.

U'r right. That was the first thing I noticed. It may actually be another person entirely. I still hope it's him, though.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by princealbashir: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigerian soldiers; Leaving their homes, wives and kids,
sleeping on trees just to make sure the rest of us are sleeping
in peace. I think we should all appreciate them for once.
Kudos to our gallant soldiers, may God continue to protect
them. As for Shekau, I hope he's enjoying his apartment in
hell with the 70 virgins.. He and his other comrades can
continue to rot in hell.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by freshness2020: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
I can hear the rythym of victory song hovering around Nairaland now! Victory for one victory for all!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Ayatullah(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
miqos02: congrats and what is madam OGAR saying?

OGAR IS MOURNING!

She is mourning secretly, lamenting that her money spinning machine has been dismantled.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by cirmuell(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
IjogzK: I still no believe sha
who gives a phuck what you believe? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by blasterman(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Meanwhile Cameroon said they killed him so who do we believe
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by greall1: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
I can c the evidence.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
I guess the war is over, back to base boys. U've over stayed
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Descartes: My dear very pathetic how we have their sympathizers very many on NL. Now they have been humiliated despite their propaganda.But this might be bad news for the opposition.
Pathetic m.u.m.u plus d southern goat u quoted sad
Don't u knw with decreased bh aktivities in north, APC's 12million plus votes iz highly guaranteed with about extra 30million plus 4rm d rest of d zone?

So who wouldn't be happy with dis development other dan d otuoke goof-ball & his bling bling rap/MOG rick ross wannabe? grin

Get-a-life dude cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Asolab(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: Waiting for their retraction of the story!!

Nigerian Army: Retracting statements since 1863!!

I guess u r one of the Biafra slave
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by folahann(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
According to the story, they've killed both the real and the fake Shekau. Very good! They can now bring back our girls I guess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by millionaireman: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why do some Nigerians like to paint BOKO Haram people as if they are different from the avarage Nigerian Muslim extremist? If shekau dies and Boko Haram goes, does that stop religion-influenced attacks against Nigerians, attacks that come from the far north of Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
The bastard is dead? #Calls Satan..
Yo Lucifer! Where is thiz nigghur's 72 Virgin Demons at? undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
freshness2020: I can hear the rythym of victory song hovering around Nairaland now! Victory for one victory for all!
Yes oo! smiley
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by greall1: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
GOOD NIGHT NAIRALANDERs IM SIGN OUT 4 TODAY.

¤
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kenex4ever(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

For what is worth, the position of the lump on the forehead in each of the two pictures are not exactly the same.

The lump on the 'life' Shekau is directly on the center of his forehead. You can actually draw a line from his nose-bridge up and bisect the lump into to equal halves. The lump on on the 'dead' Shekau tilts a little to his right. Attempt to draw a bisecting line from his nose-bridge across his forehead at best only slightly slice the lump, that is if it not a tangent.
Scientist! Don't u know dat when pipu die after some hours dia skin become soft and bone stiff, may be dey layed him on d ground such dat his forehead was in contact with d ground thereby causing d coagulated blood there to shift. My opinion. Ok may b na photoshop?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Ayatullah(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
jude33084:

It will be another person. Terrorist have a lot of doubles they use to fool people. It takes even their senior commanders to know the real leader.

The guy that is dead now is different from the real Shekau we knew last year.

My friend why do you want to prolong this bad movie.......just agree we have reached THE END.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Mogidi: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
APC has lost an iroko, El-Rufai is now number 3 in boko haram command structure.

No shaking, until the NA destroys boko haram and its political wing the APC.

KUDOS TO THE NA!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
cjrane: [size=28pt]Allah is Great!!!
All those who misuse the name of God to molest children and kill innocent people for politics will end like Shekau or bashir. Whatever he prefers to be called in hell grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Amen!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Kagarko(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
LilNetty: The Defence Headquarters has insisted that it has killed Abubakar Shekau in a recent raid, in Konduga and that as a result, many of the Boko Haram foot soldiers have surrendered and laid down their weapons.

In a statements issued by the Defence Information Spokesperson, Maj. Gen . Chris Olukolade, the Army commended its men for their gallantry even in the face of extreme confrontation by the insurgents.

It further confirmed that on the 2 and 17 September 2014, the insurgents attempted to violate the security in the region and tried to enter Konduga to perpetrate their atrocities. It said that with Air and land forces deployed to handle the situation, the convoy of combat vehicles typical of terrorists’ mission that involves their top commanders, were fiercely engaged, where ”several of the terrorists including some of their commanders lost their lives in encounters which lasted an average of about 5 hours each. ”

The statement said the troops captured some of the terrorists and their equipment and as well killed Shekau. It said; ”In the course of those encounters, one Mohammed Bashir who has been acting or posing on videos as the deceased Abubakar Shekau, the eccentric character known as leader of the group died. Since the name Shekau has become a brand name for the terrorists’ leader, the Nigerian military remains resolute to serve justice to anyone who assumes that designation or title as well as all terrorists that seek to violate the freedom and territory of Nigeria,”the military warned.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/24/boko-haram-nigerian-army-insists-shekau-dead-photos/
Sources: www.lindaikeji..nl/2014/09/nigerian-army-confirms-boko-haram.html?m=1

All this successful stories should be aligned to the seizure of Jet/money meant for purchase of arms.
Alhamdulillah.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by otimize(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
e don dey be like true o... but hope say e no go return like Lord R For Seeker o...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kristisking(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
End of the road for Bokoharam.We are still waiting for El rufai and other members of APC to react to this breakthrough recorded by Nigeria armed forces.This might have shook them to the bone marrow.Bokoharam and APC enemies of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by deavicky(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
The guy no wear uniform o. E b like he no ready for fight when they attack
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by happykidArotiba(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Its just a step out of many of defeating terrorism!.
ahh shekau. #Gone too late.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
oh , how I wish he got a chance to be saved before he did sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Descartes: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Pathetic m.u.m.u plus d southern goat u quoted sad
Don't u knw with decreased bh aktivities in north, APC's 12million plus votes iz highly guaranteed with about extra 30million plus 4rm d rest of d zone?

So who wouldn't be happy with dis development other dan d otuoke goof-ball & his bling bling rap/MOG rick ross wannabe? grin

Get-a-life dude cool
Abokii, I guess you are the one not getting it right. angry
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
he has gone to receive his 72 virgins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.