Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Shy People Flirt - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Shy People Flirt (43270 Views)

10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... / Can A Relationship Between Two Introverted And Shy People Work? / Should Married People Flirt ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shy People Flirt by wendy406: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
lastchild: thanks
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: How Shy People Flirt by streetzdreamz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
bedfordng: there is no point deceiving yourself bro,this is an attribute of shyness and even a worse case a flematic (extreme introvert).you prefer making friends online,it shows you are a shy type.and also,shy people knows how to talk especially when they see some one that understand them or family member.they don't like creating a scene or attention.bro with all this attributes you've mentioned,there is still some shyness in you.
lols,u cant speak for me can u? I chose nt to talk nt cuz am scared of talking,to me ts nt shyness cuz i can start up a conversation wit a stranger or anybody around me if i wish to,ts nt as if i wanna talk buh m shy or scared of expressing masef,i chose nt to,bro quietness s diff frm shyness.,
Re: How Shy People Flirt by DavidBanjoko: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Cellphone. That is me.
Re: How Shy People Flirt by macof(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
True yarn all the OP stated once described me
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
wink smiley Got me Am Also A Shy Flirter....... But I Am Beginin To Change cool
Re: How Shy People Flirt by lusciouslex: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
O.p, you left out the fact that a SHY PERSON can NEVER GET LAID in the DAY. They always wait until it is DARK simply because they can't UnCloth in front of the opposite sex. Bold 6 said so!!!
Re: How Shy People Flirt by omoadeleye(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
i knw all of you do not know me here, so dont let me lie about myself, everything is all about me, i can shy lkike my mad, but is only internet dey loud me. ut for real world am always on my one man mopopl.
Re: How Shy People Flirt by AfricanApple(f): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Paulv: so could be the reason nau?
what reason
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Duchaello(f): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Why shall I shy?

Bae Loading.......
Re: How Shy People Flirt by keandre: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
lusciouslex: O.p, you left out the fact that a SHY PERSON can NEVER GET LAID in the DAY. They always wait until it is DARK simply because they can't UnCloth in front of the opposite sex. Bold 6 said so!!!

Nawa ooh
Re: How Shy People Flirt by tr3y(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
bedfordng: absolutely true.not all introvert are shy but all shy type are introvert automatically.just like fine and beauty,not all fine ladies are beautiful facially but all beautiful ladies are fine.extreme shyness is a diseases.will not even wish such to my enemy

I like my girl to have some level of shyness, but for a guy shyness is a no-no.
Re: How Shy People Flirt by ibietela2(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
bedfordng: then try to kill some part of it

How?
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Virgindove: Your analysis of a shy person is inconclusive. Becos am a member of that class, i know first-hand how they feel. They like doing most of their things off camera. They are unpredictable, as they commune wit their minds more often. This is the reason some called them introverts. As a guy, they tend to be paedophiles or rapists. And as a lady,paedophiles or lesbians. Unfortunately, most shy ladies these days are the one with marital problems. Men usually take them for granted and abuse them.
u full-blown fuccking idîot. u are a thickheaded schizophrenic
Re: How Shy People Flirt by ayomidan: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
@op,u forgot to include they have the guts to talk to a lady or strangers only when they are high on alcohol
Re: How Shy People Flirt by corlin2(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
ayomidan: @op,u forgot to include they have the guts to talk to a lady or strangers only when they are high on alcohol

TRUE
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Missmossy(f): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
No wonder my c.u friend acts the way he does,now i know better.

2 Likes

Re: How Shy People Flirt by 14teenK: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shout out to all d Shy niggaz out there....we aint flirts we r wat we are made of
Re: How Shy People Flirt by chimajii: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmm
Re: How Shy People Flirt by teemanbastos(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
corlin2: 1 describes me alot
am a shy guy #notproudof:it:thou
same hia..dnt knw wat to du to b free
Re: How Shy People Flirt by chimajii: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmm
Re: How Shy People Flirt by 14teenK: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: who are u that u think I should meet? how intelligent or handsome are u that I should crush on u.

oya answer
Omo See GOBE!
Re: How Shy People Flirt by 14teenK: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Popsy1: This shyness of a tin slf.. Wen it comes to me flowing wit an opposite sex I hv an interest in, am basically shy bt 2 an extent.. Bt if I no get interest 4 ur side, am full blown talkative.. End result, girls I like don't end up liking me baq bt those I don't like are always liking me.. #StoryOfMyLife
chai......diz tinz Happen
Re: How Shy People Flirt by AfricanApple(f): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
14teenK: Omo See GOBE!
no be small one o

1 Like

Re: How Shy People Flirt by 14teenK: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Superstar007: hahaha. . I can really relate with some of that. I think it has to do with the way peeps were brought up. For instance, in my fam. . my dad used to frown at us relating with peeps outside I dunno why.
And I was this quiet type that didn't talk too much, was extremely shy that my then class teacher had to award me for being the most quiet nigger in the class. I remember in my Js1, when We were given assignment on social studies unfortunately the answers wasn't included in my text book. Our neighbour's daughter attended same school with me so my dad told me to go and ask for her own text book maybe what I was looking for will be there. .the mere thought of approaching her made me sick that I cried that day ehn but I eventually summoned courage and went with my sister to get the book grin

Fast forward to my Ss1, it is a well known fact that am a cutie(undisputable) cheesy but this didn't mean much to me then cos I didn't care much about the opposite sex. So after new students joined our class, there was this particular girl that was all over me though I have come to realized she wasn't the only one drooling over me but hers was more pronounced. Eventually, I began to like her, she was an epitome of beauty(no objection) but the thought of talking to her was like saying Mikel will win the footballer of the year(mission impossible) grin grin

It came to a point where her seat partner asked to swap places with me(maybe she asked her to) and I obliged. So I now started sitting beside her in most of the classes but gracious Jesus I could spend two hours sitting there without uttering a word. I would go home dejected asking my self what was wrong with me although she sometimes initiated a convo I ended up acting like one boring jerk. grin
Each time I summoned courage to talk to her, I only ended up collecting her notes after I had sat there like a monument. Then there was this other dude behind her often chatting her up while I was sitting there jealous and abusing my self in my mind. But when I got to Ss2 things changed sha, I began socializing more maybe becaure our class was made up mostly of boys and
my name was always on the list of noisemakers and the likes. #Story of my life.

Although, I still have a little trait of quietness and shyness in me. When I look back now I simply shake my head for those wasted opportuinities and ask my self "Dude what was wrong with you" grin
Oh dude......almost similar experience wit me......bt mine was dt i went to boyz skul wen i was in ss2 i left d skul 4 a combined one ........as per fresh nigga knowing ntn much abt ladies i behave lik a baby wen it comes to ladies mata.......i cnt even luv eye ball to eyeball n tak to a lady even wen dy approach me ........even on parti dayz ,,,,,ladies beg/force me to dance/rock wit dem bt all i cud say is knw even tho my body is willing bt d soul n Mind is weak.........my class niggaz due couse n wyne me all d time, dy make fun of me, we jst laf ova it.......wen i remba such old dayz all i cud say is Wasted opportunities.
Re: How Shy People Flirt by 14teenK: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
siegfried99:

Eleyi Gidi gan grin
I Said Diz One Is STRONG!!!
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Lordnewton1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
14teenK: Oh dude......almost similar experience wit me......bt mine was dt i went to boyz skul wen i was in ss2 i left d skul 4 a combined one ........as per fresh nigga knowing ntn much abt ladies i behave lik a baby wen it comes to ladies mata.......i cnt even luv eye ball to eyeball n tak to a lady even wen dy approach me ........even on parti dayz ,,,,,ladies beg/force me to dance/rock wit dem bt all i cud say is knw even tho my body is willing bt d soul n Mind is weak.........my class niggaz due couse n wyne me all d time, dy make fun of me, we jst laf ova it.......wen i remba such old dayz all i cud say is Wasted opportunities.
U are nt alone dude ur story iz no diff from mine...it our nature ...but there is always a choice
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Superstar007(m): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
14teenK: Oh dude......almost similar experience wit me......bt mine was dt i went to boyz skul wen i was in ss2 i left d skul 4 a combined one ........as per fresh nigga knowing ntn much abt ladies i behave lik a baby wen it comes to ladies mata.......i cnt even luv eye ball to eyeball n tak to a lady even wen dy approach me ........even on parti dayz ,,,,,ladies beg/force me to dance/rock wit dem bt all i cud say is knw even tho my body is willing bt d soul n Mind is weak.........my class niggaz due couse n wyne me all d time, dy make fun of me, we jst laf ova it.......wen i remba such old dayz all i cud say is Wasted opportunities.

Are you still shy? cheesy
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Superstar007(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
siegfried99: @Superstar007

Ur story is very similar to mine.. Choi. grin grin

No be small thing oo grin

Abi oh grin grin
Re: How Shy People Flirt by SILVA112(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Phone chat !''' dat 1 na true
Re: How Shy People Flirt by siegfried99(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
14teenK: I Said Diz One Is STRONG!!!

Bring the Holy cane grin grin
Re: How Shy People Flirt by corlin2(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
teemanbastos:
same hia..dnt knw wat to du to b free

guess only time will tell
Re: How Shy People Flirt by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:28am On Sep 26, 2014
O P in Beyonce's voice me. You must not know 'bout me. Mehn na me u dey talk about ooooo,yeeparipa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo: / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / 4 Delta Brothers That Wedded 6 Wives Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.