Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ban Ki Moon: They Should Rightly Be Called The Unislamic State. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ban Ki Moon: They Should Rightly Be Called The Unislamic State. (513 Views)

Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan / Is It Unislamic To Pray To Allah For A Male Child? / Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban Ki Moon: They Should Rightly Be Called The Unislamic State. by vedaxcool(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Watching the UN security council meeting; Ban Ki Moon said ISIL should be rightly called the Unislamic state. One can't help but agree with him, marauders and an evil cult cannot and never be Islamic. Obama said no god condones what unISIL is doing nor grievance should make any individual do what they are doing.

What continues to be at the heart of the matter is that extremist always think alike, an extremist would take a grievance against a small number of people to be a basis for attacking an entire group of people similar extremist from other works of life including here on Nairaland would use the action largely termed by muslim scholars, eminent scholars, as being unislamic, unaccepatble, haram as being representative of the entire muslim ummah. While I don't need Ban nor Obama to explain to me what is Islamic or not, but I share this opinions to those swayed by their extremism or those who don't know to have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki Moon: They Should Rightly Be Called The Unislamic State. by vedaxcool(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Good governance kills terrorism - Ban Ki Moon.
Re: Ban Ki Moon: They Should Rightly Be Called The Unislamic State. by Empiree: 3:20am On Sep 25, 2014
You see, the thing is they actually mean to call them IS. They are hypocrites pretending to sympathize with Muslims. I don't trust them for one second. IS was exactly what they wanted by using media to promote their agenda. The question still remains. why did Judeo- Christian alliance funded "IS" by calling them free Syrian army, freedom fighters, moderate group?. And suddenly they become Islamic state after given them weapons, money and strategy like Santa Claus and now pretending to "safe" the world from "nemesis" of Islam?. Ban ki moon, Obama and other politicians only taunting Islam. And why do many westerners joined the group. To me, this is a Hollywood script. But they plan and Allah also plan and Allah's plan is bound to prevail
Re: Ban Ki Moon: They Should Rightly Be Called The Unislamic State. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2014
^^
I thought there is a section for that bulls::++t you uploaded!WTF!!!

(1) (Reply)

Allah Is Good And Perfect / Is Paying Money For Jerrycan In A Filling Station Riba? / What Is Child Physical Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.