Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

In Need Of A Body Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / In Need Of A Body Cream (3498 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Body Cream by pweetiedee(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
I need abody cream and soap that willhelp brighten my skin and clear brown spots. pls suggest. thanks
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by dytbabe: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vaseline
Original petroleum jelly
*staight face*
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by khadysaggs(f): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Try coco butter
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by priceman: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2014
pweetiedee: I need abody cream and soap that willhelp brighten my skin and clear brown spots. pls suggest. thanks

Hello,
What I know is that the best way to brighten your skin and make it look very healthy is to use a combined approach. Mind you, I am not talking about making your skin light or bleaching. It is a known fact that, using soap with Lavender oil and body creams with Shea butter found here: http://www.ngpricehunter.com/body-care.htm is good for black skin.

Also diet als a good way to keep your skin bright. And by the way, although sun is great and a vitamin D source that is good for you, try not to over expose your skin to sun rays.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
1stLadyRobinho: Hello.... I am Olabisi, CEO 1stLady Makeover Concept 'n' More...we are using dis medium to introduce some of our beauty products(basically 4 brides to be because they are d center of attraction on their D-day so to say) but we've decided to introduce it to all because all women and ladies deserves 2 be treated as 1stLady.The name of this product is 1stLady Beauty HERBAL SPA SOAP. Action begins 3days!Ingredients are: coconut oil, Osun (cam wood)in it raw form, honey, cocoa pods, lemon, shea butter, carrots,Tamarin (not the extracted ones but the natural fruits....this soap repairs your skin, heals stretch marks, lighten ur skin, prevent and takes off pimples just 2 mention few.

We also have Herbal whitening Soap, Cream Without HIDDEN STERIODS.... please contact us for bookings on 08106743161 or 07059900676,

pin:27E93534

Olabisiwemmy029@gmail.com.
Seun Osewa needs to ban you, your adverts are becoming a spam on every thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by tosinleko: 5:04am On Sep 30, 2014
pweetiedee: I need abody cream and soap that willhelp brighten my skin and clear brown spots. pls suggest. thanks
Please contact me on 08080228772 thank you
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=Vgal post=26636116] Seun Osewa needs to ban you, your adverts are becoming a spam on every thread.[/quote
Vgal or what's ur name, I will try play maturity
Pls why going about spoiling our brand
1stlady isn't the only one pasting advert here
So why the quote
If you want to prosper pls be careful
Last tyme I check u've never patronise our range
Pls life is beautiful, be careful
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by homesodear: 6:31am On Mar 17, 2015
ARE YOU READY TO?
• Have a fabulous and even skin tone?
• Get back your self esteem to do the things you always wanted to and wear the clothes you really wanted to wear?
• Finally release your beautiful, Flawless skin to the world?
• Get back your life, one that’s free from anxiety due to your skin?
Flawless Skin Managers say it’s time to get your skin back!
Register now for our April 17th -19th 2015 DIY Skin Lightening Class where you will rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently with our 3 DAY Classes.
Dates:
o Friday 17th April, (10:00am – 4pm)
o Saturday 18th April (10:00am – 4pm)
o Sunday 19th April (2pm -5pm)
Venue: The Wellness Place, 2nd Floor Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja Lagos
• Training materials will be provided by the trainer:
o Power Point Presentations
o Selected products to be used for training
• Light refreshment
• Expert Instructors
• Suitable for all who desire knowledge
• Convenient and Cosy learning environment
Details
For a 3 day period, participants will be trained on Skincare, Beauty and Wellness. DIY Course contents include:
• Introduction to Course, Skin Anatomy. Facials for different skin types(oily, normal, combination)
• Homemade Fruit Based Chemical Peels/How to do Chemical Peels
• Homemade Skin Lightening and Skin Maintenance creams. (Hydroquinone, Mercury and Steroids Free), Serums
• Dark Knuckles, Feet and Spots removal (Fast!)
• Spot lights on Skin care misconceptions.
• Business Training that generate financial and networking opportunities.
Participants must register for their Kits for the course duration. Certificates of participation will be given. Group Photography
First 20 to registers get a free gift! For registration details, Email Flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com, Tel or WhatsApp 08034917464.
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by anifatolu: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Try Shea Moisture Products. Call 07083062752 for more info
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by tosinleko: 2:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Order for your natural moroocan soap by contacting this no 07067530713
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by cmqloverfashion: 3:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by Haboseyday(f): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2015
pweetiedee:
I need abody cream and soap that willhelp brighten my skin and clear brown spots. pls suggest. thanks

Are u dry skin or oily skin?
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by pweetiedee(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Haboseyday:

Are u dry skin or oily skin?
oily face, normal body
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by Haboseyday(f): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
pweetiedee:
oily face, normal body
Pls can we talk on whatsapp: 08090679246
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by mownie: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
pweetiedee:
You can also watsapp ***, she can explain to you stuffs to do.
Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by sharonparker: 2:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Get that great skin complexion u've always yearned for dolls;....... Your one stop spot for that embarrassing dark knuckle, pimples,acne scar, sunburn, acne. Our range of body products are made from safe ingredients and essential oils! for that effective result order for your Spanish oil, Skin glow cream& soap, whitenezer cream& soap, ultra glow oil,cleanser, Herbal body wash, sunburn cream, stretch mark cream& black knuckles, Shirley, herbal bath soap, herbal salt scrub & other body product! They include: Skin lightening cream(No stretch marks guaranteed), contact pepsy flawless skincare on 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38

Re: In Need Of A Body Cream by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=1stLadyRobinho post=31469308][/quote]

If I want to prosper you said. Oponu I can see your so called prosperity with your marriage ceremony.

(1) (Reply)

Lanre Da Silva's Shop / Qei+ / Snake Braid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.