Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request (999 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
--

3 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Mogenerous(f): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Smile! That kinda feeling you get when you realize, it was just a dream! Whoops
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Good thing it was just a dream!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mogenerous and Mayapop, thanks for reading. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2014
So it was indeed a dream?.. Ha-ha, really nice and precise. cheesy

Standd, I'd Love to read more of your stories. smiley

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2014
Shikaamaru: So it was indeed a dream?.. Ha-ha, really nice and precise. cheesy

Standd, I'd Love to read more of your stories. smiley

sad sad
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2014
Nice story,i luv the theme of ur story and how precise and easy to read it is,but it would have been much better if you had given it Life,you know,like a kind of personalization,create a picture in your readers mind,imagery plays a great role in writing. All the same,superb story,more ink to your pen.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
standd:

Lol smiley
Thanks though. I am a poet. It took me forever to write this short story oh. I prefer my rhymes, and lines and stanzas and endless use of puns and metaphors that accompanies poetry.

I promise to improve anyway.
With the help of Ishilove cheesy, I'll learn to write better stories.

How are you Fabian? When are you dropping the concluding part of your story?
A writer's a writer,poets have an advantage over traditional writers,cuz they are more in touch with nature,aesthetics,passion and emotions. You wont know ur strength if you dont write stories more often. I started out with poetry too,and i still do it atyms,boy poetry is hard!,i mean real hard lol.
I like your style of writing though,and it always seems like your screaming,or shouting out how you feel,no matter how subtle u make it,a good reader sees it hidden btw those lines. A little peek into your diary tells it.
The second part of my story is almost complete,d responses have been mindblowing lol,pple luv it n am surprised.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
standd:

Hmmmmn...you are right on all counts. I will just confess that I am a bit wary of writing long stories( same with talking for a long time).
I will put in more effort though.

As per your story, we all love romantic-sex stories just that some of us know how to pretend too cheesy
Waiting for you to drop it smiley
So surprised that you read my diary. Do you have a diary here?
No i dont,wanted to though,but my life aint fit for paper that much,too many to tell,and alotta pple will b shocked lol,mayb sum day i'l hv d guts to keep a diary.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
fabiano09:
No i dont,wanted to though,but my life aint fit for paper that much,too many to tell,and alotta pple will b shocked lol,mayb sum day i'l hv d guts to keep a diary.

Okay.

(1)

Personal Development / Nightmare Story By Dindy / Marked By Misfortune (ongoing Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.