Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,457 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) (7545 Views)

Asian Girl Looking For Black Men / 10 Reasons To Date An Asian Girl / My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don't know why it had to be me. I received an email from work that an asian contactor had just arrived from hongkong. They said he would stay at a hotel at first but later decided that it would be more secure for him to lodge at my house for 2 weeks.

Although I didn't like the idea, I didn't argue with my boss. Only for them to say he is coming with his daughter.

When they reached, I arranged the place properly for them and tried to make them as comfortable as possible. Its not what I planned for. They make me take her for shopping, to the saloon, every she want to go I now have to take her there.

Whenever I go anywhere with her, people start looking and staring and wispering and I hate unwanted attention. Even when I took her to church on sunday, even pastor was always looking at me with bad eye. angry

The worst now is that she is saying she likes me very much. I try to avoid her but she always want to stay around. She now insists in sleeping in my room. My girlfriend does not conveniently know if not trouble will start.

The two weeks is about to end and she is not following her father back to hongkong she wants to spend the rest of the year here.

I have tried every thing I can to scare her away, boko haram, ebola, kidnappers, ritual killers, she will not hear and her father is very scary.

Please good people of nairaland, what do I do?
My neighbours and colleagues are teasing me? My girlfriend will kill me if she finds out. sad

These are their pictures that they first sent me in the emails.
The man and his daughter. angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by naturally: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tell your boss that your r/ship is at risk, or have u started developing soft spot for her?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
HAHAHAHAH... let me believe this is a joke..

3 Likes

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
jhimmy: HAHAHAHAH... let me believe this is a joke..
no joke angry serious issue we discuss here
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
So what are u waiting for OP.
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arva: So what are u waiting for OP.
what do you suggest I do to get rid of her? Without hurting her of course.
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Truth24(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Oboy wat a luck! U're really blessed...
Na ur only opportunity to ride an Asian kpekus for free be dis ooo.... I heard dey r always a 'bomb' in bed....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
krall: what do you suggest I do to get rid of her? Without hurting her of course.
Don't know o...do whatever ur mind tells u.
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truth24: Oboy wat a luck! U're really blessed...
Na ur only opportunity to ride an Asian kpekus for free be dis ooo.... I heard dey r always a 'bomb' in bed....
don't be so vulgar angry I am a gentleman
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arva:
Don't know o...do whatever ur mind tells u.
. You are not helpful ma. My mind is in a mess right now.
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
krall: . You are not helpful ma. My mind is in a mess right now.
Eehmm...gimme a min.

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by bakandow11: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
let ur girlfwend know abt dis ASAP.....women ar like catOnce dey know sme1 owns d teritory dey luk for oda places. invite ur girlfwend over.
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
bakandow11: let ur girlfwend know abt dis ASAP.....women ar like catOnce dey know sme1 owns d teritory dey luk for oda places. invite ur girlfwend over.
okay
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
krall: I don't know why it had to be me. I received an email from work that an asian contactor had just arrived from hongkong. They said he would stay at a hotel at first but later decided that it would be more secure for him to lodge at my house for 2 weeks.

Although I didn't like the idea, I didn't argue with my boss. Only for them to say he is coming with his daughter.

When they reached, I arranged the place properly for them and tried to make them as comfortable as possible. Its not what I planned for. They make me take her for shopping, to the saloon, every she want to go I now have to take her there.

Whenever I go anywhere with her, people start looking and staring and wispering and I hate unwanted attention. Even when I took her to church on sunday, even pastor was always looking at me with bad eye. angry

The worst now is that she is saying she likes me very much. I try to avoid her but she always want to stay around. She now insists in sleeping in my room. My girlfriend does not conveniently know if not trouble will start.

The two weeks is about to end and she is not following her father back to hongkong she wants to spend the rest of the year here.

I have tried every thing I can to scare her away, boko haram, ebola, kidnappers, ritual killers, she will not hear and her father is very scary.

Please good people of nairaland, what do I do?
My neighbours and colleagues are teasing me? My girlfriend will kill me if she finds out. sad

These are their pictures that they first sent me in the emails.
The man and his daughter. angry
Wat r u waitin for bleep the chinko like never before or better still introduce her to me n I can promise u that after 2 days her life will never remain the same again

4 Likes

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Mykel4God(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
If i were you........maa ta tan sibê wink

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by fiftynaira(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Op deciving Nigerians since 1800!!!

For ur mind u tink say u go enter google go download pixx come upload for NL??

Show pix of ur asian girl and you together or I don't belive ur allready known lie.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Leetunechi: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
At times..your composure makes sense

even though you are senseless undecided
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by obi4eze(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
I'm even surprised to see some people advising the OP on what to do. You all should have known better.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
fiftynaira: Op deciving Nigerians since 1800!!!

For ur mind u tink say u go enter google go download pixx come upload for NL??

Show pix of ur asian girl and you together or I don't belive ur allready known lie.
go and sit down my friend. angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by fiftynaira(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
krall: go and sit down my friend. angry
op am seating down typing this reply to you, so what else do you want me to do?

No one want to face reality cos d truth is bitter...
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
fiftynaira: op am seating down typing this reply to you, so what else do you want me to do?

No one want to face reality cos d truth is bitter...
you think you have sense abi?. keep it up
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by OCTAVO: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lolzzzz
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by deanoffaculty: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
........ANOTHER NOLLYWOOD STORY......
AFRICA MAGIC!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by iceberylin(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Na ur only opportunity to ride an Asian kpekus for free be dis ooo.... I heard dey r always boring in bed....
ŦĨЖĔĎ angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by 100Cents: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
buh

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by fiftynaira(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
krall: you think you have sense abi?. keep it up

Yeah I have got sense even the bible said the wise men came from the east... No wonder I also come from the east..

I hate liars... Ur post should have been in the jokes section cos as far as I am concerned na lie u dey lie.. And u must repent!

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2014

By their words you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by philantoxx(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
OP clap for yaself.welldone
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Donfamous(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kraaaaaaallllllllll!!!!! Deceiving gullible nairalanders since 1905 BC.
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Krall ! Krall ! grin, you no wan repent from trolling? grin

is she a boxer? undecided ,if no then...
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by balogundayo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
U should let her knw wah u think towards the whole thing. Let ber knw u have a girlfriend, introduce tbem to each other...
Nd make her father see reasons why she cant stay...

That way she'd lose interest nd move on...
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by nwaobitex: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
some1 should wake this guy up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) / Wonders Shall Never End, See Church Members Kissing Seriously !! / Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.