Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Apply For Free Tuition In Sweden Without Toefl,ielts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For Free Tuition In Sweden Without Toefl,ielts (15133 Views)

IGCSE Cambridge And A Levels Tuition In Abuja / Exam Focused Cfa Tuition In Nigeria - Strategyplus / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Free Tuition In Sweden Without Toefl,ielts by Montex: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2008
Application for the August 2009 intake opens in December for interested applicants to study FREE in Sweden at an Undergraduate or Post graduate Levels. You don't need any special qualification to study in Sweden. You must posses a WAEC or NECO Certificate with a credit pass in English to apply. Due to large number of applicants, the slightest mistake in your application disqualifies you.
For VISA application, there are basic requirements you must meet to be granted a VISA as the Swedish Immigration Board here in Sweden is responsible for granting VISA while their Embassy in Abuja is responsible for issuance of VISA.
Due to popular demand, I have written a comprehensive and well detailed E-book on PDF format with current/latest info to guide you through the process for a little cost. Help yourself, stay ahead of others so as to stand a chance. Don't put your hope on people, but equip yourself and be responsible for what you do. Order for your copy now!!! call +46762669846 or preferably send me a mail on monte_christo@rocketmail.com to request for your copy.

Cheers to all my naija people. Visit www.studera.nu/english

Re: Apply For Free Tuition In Sweden Without Toefl,ielts by agina22(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2008
Thanks a lot Montex,
I thank God for people like you. I have seen your brother and i have paid and collected the ebook. Your ebook is very informative and educative. I really appreciate it and i am going to apply your strategies. Hope to see you in Sweden. Thanks a lot.
Re: Apply For Free Tuition In Sweden Without Toefl,ielts by Vikkyboy02(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2009
HI,

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF MARITIME UNIVERSITIES IN SWEDEN OFFER FREE TUITION ALSO.
Re: Apply For Free Tuition In Sweden Without Toefl,ielts by kcmanjiri: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2016
Sweden is officially known as the Kingdom of Sweden and is a North European country which borders with Finland and Norway. Sweden has a well-developed economy having eighth highest per capita income in the world. The Swedish universities firmly emphasise on developing your ability to question the status quo by assessing the information and seeking new perspectives to come up with well-informed opinions. Here you can read my article about studying in Sweden without IELTS: http://www.groundreport.com/study-sweden-without-ielts/
Re: Apply For Free Tuition In Sweden Without Toefl,ielts by wacomzy: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2016
kcmanjiri:
Sweden is officially known as the Kingdom of Sweden and is a North European country which borders with Finland and Norway. Sweden has a well-developed economy having eighth highest per capita income in the world. The Swedish universities firmly emphasise on developing your ability to question the status quo by assessing the information and seeking new perspectives to come up with well-informed opinions. Here you can read my article about studying in Sweden without IELTS: http://www.groundreport.com/study-sweden-without-ielts/
I don't know how to apply how do I?

(1) (Reply)

10 Crazy Things We Do During Examination Period / Anambra University Lecturer Gives Free Textbooks To Students / Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.