Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

At Last A Cheaper And Reliable Means Of Studying In Europe Is Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At Last A Cheaper And Reliable Means Of Studying In Europe Is Here. (576 Views)

The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) / See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University / Why Studying In Cyprus(europe) Is Far Better Than Studying In Nigeria... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last A Cheaper And Reliable Means Of Studying In Europe Is Here. by maxivinsly05(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
we can get you admission and 100% sure visa to study any course you desire in european countries like cyprus, romania, hungary bulgaria and poland, Portugal , usa and uk.
not just that, we would guide you on arrival and through out your study duration and also provide some forms of scholarship scheme for you.
you are free to ask your questions and clear your doubt, for interested candidate, get started by sending the following documents(o level result, 2 passport photograph and the data page of your international passport) to onuhedoka@rocketmail.com or you can call +905338318466. Other contacts includes: Facebook; onuh edoka ,
Skype; Emmanuel onuh
thanks in anticipation.
Re: At Last A Cheaper And Reliable Means Of Studying In Europe Is Here. by sseunth(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
what about accomodation....and what is the cost for master degree
Re: At Last A Cheaper And Reliable Means Of Studying In Europe Is Here. by maxivinsly05(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Accommodation is affordable and masters program ranges from $ 4000 to 9000$ depending.good to know, Program is with or without thesis;
Re: At Last A Cheaper And Reliable Means Of Studying In Europe Is Here. by sseunth(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
maxivinsly05: Accommodation is affordable and masters program ranges from $ 4000 to 9000$ depending.good to know, Program is with or without thesis;
i am planning of doing my masters in usa, uk, phillipine or any country.....so i am making my research on the cost, if the country is fun filled and how people of the country relate to foreigners....like i cant go to russia cus of racists
Re: At Last A Cheaper And Reliable Means Of Studying In Europe Is Here. by maxivinsly05(m): 1:56am On Oct 29, 2014
i would refer you to study in poland, romania or north cyprus then... these countries are good enough based on my experience, though cyprus is not fun free but its a nice place for education.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Students Post Your Fees. / Proffesional Advice Needed. / Ospoly Admission List 2014/2015 Out On JAMB Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.