Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero (1772 Views)

My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. / Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door / She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin ok it goes this way. My very lovely frnd , a female confided in me today, that she's inlove with a Cute clean looking guy, but the clause is he's mostly seen in d midst of agbero guys, gisting in d early hrs or evenings. She said the first time, their paths crossed, they cudnt stop looking @ each other, cos he's very cute and he smiled hi, while she reply back but quickly walkd away. Since then, its just hello and hi.
Her problem is she feels, she's head inlove wit this guy. But he doesn't knw yet and kind of suspecting, she likes him. So she's confused. And if he dares find out abt this, he won't hesitate to woo her over. What do u think, my guys and ladies . Is it advisable for her 2 date the guy, if he eventually woos her or she shud simply kill all feelings she has 4 him.
This babe is confused and nids advise. Her reputation is @ stake grin
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by valmunich(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
*Yawns. What do u want us to write? Agboro na ghost? *keeps lisning to my jam *

1 Like

Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ val, no one is saying agbero is a ghost. Let's be serious abt dis issue. Pls candid advice , peeps
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by LaurelP(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
If u tell us d truth, we go kill u?
You're d one in dat situation, nt any fckin friend

4 Likes

Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 25, 2014
You abi your friend dey sell gbana for bustop?

1 Like

Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2014
@ laurelP, funny sha. But how u can simply imagine, am d one?? sad
But fortunately, am not d lady involved here. Why wud I want 2 lie and say its someonelse.
4 d records, its not me... Gerrit! angry

And pls we nid advise here, not sniffing and imagning, Whether d op is d babe or not?
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by LaurelP(m): 12:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Amelian: @ laurelP, funny sha. But how u can simply imagine, am d one?? sad
But fortunately, am not d lady involved here. Why wud I want 2 lie and say its someonelse.
4 d records, its not me... Gerrit! angry

And pls we nid advise here, not sniffing and imagning, Whether d op is d babe or not?

Ok Simple
She shud follow her heart
If she likes d guy, she shud show him some green light and let him do d rest
Let her see how it goes, d guy might turn out to be responsible if she handles him well
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by todayguest(m): 12:22am On Sep 25, 2014
To me, it makes no sense dying for a guy, who haven't said 'I love you' Doing all manner of things to entice him isn't the best.

1 Like

Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 25, 2014
But although he looks responsible, and dress neat cos she pointed him out 2 me, when I came 2 see her in d office. He's simply in their midst, sometimes that wat she says. And she's like wat will pple say, and her family say if they become an item.
Cos she knows he will definitely woo her and want 2 date her cos she's very pretty and comfortable.
I was just like, honest babe, am confused o.
But she will read yur comment.
Thanks smiley
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by AfricanApple(f): 1:01am On Sep 25, 2014
falling 'head over heel' with someone u don't know(especially fine boy) is called LUST

u don't need to ask us if she should kill the feelings, d feeling will die by itself though it might be too late.

agberos do not even have that time for love
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by valdes00(m): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2014
Wats with d LOL @ d end of the post.... Hmmm sumtin smell fishy here... N its nt ordinary fish, TITUS @ dat
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:07am On Sep 25, 2014
What kind of advice do you need?
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 25, 2014
@ african, almost similar 2 wat I told her. That such guys are not romantic. And. I can't comprehend how it will work out. I feel she's just in lust too. Only God knws how their brains are wired.
OK noted thanks.. smiley
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 25, 2014
I'm so sorry....I kinda find it hard to believe this story...But, since you want us to advice you....I think I ll do just that....I ll give you two advice, you can decide to choose any....

Please dont tell me love is blind....Nowadays, love has eyes....Before you start falling head over heels....please shine your eyes.....Wetin she c for agbero??...agbero for that matter....Dont tell me you ll change him ooo....First advice, please kee the love or lust or infatuation kiakia.....

En, if you know say the love they shack you like alomo....and you no fit hold body again.....Follow your heart then....
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by mascot87(m): 5:08am On Sep 25, 2014
Op, so your friend has been eyeing me & I don't suspect ehn?So she is in love with me already.Thank God I saw this thread,I will position myself today & ensure that we both start chatting & stop d hi hi thing
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by Jarchi(m): 5:41am On Sep 25, 2014
B4 u go skul wetin b e fada job,I knw a pon mo seller with cute chicks,may God help us with dis no ponmo policy I wonder if wud eva be a vegetarian anymore. But on a serious note, if he knws what he's doing and has got a nice future she knws what to do
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 25, 2014
OP if nobody could believe me, then how will they believe this your tale?

So Woman pass aboro, love start work undecided
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by DeeMain(m): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2014
My advice is: "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.' If she cannot see herself having agbero-like children and agbero visitors and agbero problems for the rest of her life then she should just kill this lust now before it consumes her.

That's how Robin Givens ruined her promising life and almost lost it lusting (or was it loving?) after Mike Tyson (a real American agbero, the real street himself) at the peak of his career and fame. Time told her what common sense couldn't tell her in the beginning: "you can take a boy away from the hood but you can't take the hood away from the boy."

2 words too much for the wise.
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by GraceInUSA: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2014
This one is strong.
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by Pdizzle(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Odilafta: You abi your friend dey sell gbana for bustop?
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by lafflaff123(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Amelian how did your marriage with the guy that drove a white jeep, met you and in a week asked you to be his wife go? your story sounded funny then but stranger things have happened.

So you got married to Mr. Jeep?
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by rittyben(f): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Babe tell ur friend, she can't handle an Agbero. Their reasoning is diff from ours. If ur friend is very comfortable, he will want to take charge and dat involves physical abuse. They (most of them) still believe that the only way to Thame a woman is through beatings. The are not romantic. They do not understand that respect is earn. Tell her to cool down o. Even if he is not and Agbero, but as he is always in their mist, he will be acting like them.
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lilies grow up in the dirty mire crystal clear and spotless...
Cux the dude mingles out with the agbero does not make him one..
If a man sleeps in a garage does that makes him a car or a garage??
A proverb in bassa goes thus,, when you are to go to the farm, take your bathe and look good cux you may meet your life partner on the path that leads to the farm..
I advice your friend get to know this dude better.. He is probably not an agbero, probably he has a better CV than your friend..
Good luck..
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by Cromagnon: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
falling 'head over heel' with someone u don't know(especially fine boy) is called LUST

u don't need to ask us if she should kill the feelings, d feeling will die by itself though it might be too late.

agberos do not even have that time for love
really
So who Dr marry all d Orange sellers and market women.you think say na only in a chicken change elite wen go school by luck sabi love ba
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by teejaypee: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2016
all your friend needs is a good _fuck from that guy undecided sad

Its gonna refresh her brain! ...
Re: Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero by kingvibora: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Common we know you are the one inlove, don't be shy,agberoes do have tender heart too

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. / What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin? / Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.