Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 AM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23186 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by 190: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
STOP Taggin me on this sheeet OK undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie:

hanhan...Heaven knows am innocent....
Kindly follow back
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
KELVINGRAPHICS here:
It's a wrist watch that doubles as a phone.
I already dialed my number on it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
IrishKez:

Pls I requested that you delete that my original post you quoted

Am done with my lectures today
Saw your mail, will bring the gift over, ok?
Am sure you'll like it wink
Ayt... Done! cool
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
IrishKez: KELVINGRAPHICS here:
It's a wrist watch that doubles as a phone.
I already dialed my number on it cheesy
Awwww
Thanks xo much baekiss
It looks nyc and i love it
But eeerm, that Samsung on it, i hope its not same as that on CFC jersey ba??
And d number u dialled there shows that U reside at Sambisa, is dat correct??cheesy

Thanks xo much 4 keeping to ur promise.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
190: STOP Taggin me on this sheeet OK undecided
Sorry Sir.
The event is over, NOBODY will tag you no more biko.
Thanks cool
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Rapsainot: Park well joor......
You are in no place to judge someone else's grammar, spelling, or the use of English language; So therefore, quit acting like your better than Someone else, because that's belittling.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Rapsainot: Park well joor......
You are in no place to judge someone else's grammar, spelling, or the use of English language; So therefore, quit acting like your better than Someone else, because that's belittling.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
irishCream:

Imagine ur moniker shocked

U guys shld keep crushing then

I pray u don't crush me to pieces sha

Farting master undecided
*sprays expensive perfume before approaching her*. It's SmellMyPerfume this time grin. Lol.

No one is gon'crush you grin. Ow was your day?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Awwww
Thanks xo much baekiss
It looks nyc and i love it
But eeerm, that Samsung on it, i hope its not same as that on CFC jersey ba??
And d number u dialled there shows that U reside at Sambisa, is dat correct??cheesy

Thanks xo much 4 keeping to ur promise.

Why do you hate CFC so much sad

Oh the code is showing?
Now you guys would trace me to Sambisa cry
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by ggrin(f): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
My e-crush kelvingraphics smiley
I jus reach india o cheesy
That driver sabi drive sha shockedcheesycheesy
Last nite tho *whew* grin

Frankben thanks for that ******* yesternite o gringrincheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Rapsainot(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
glitest:
alara lara ota ohun
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Rapsainot: alara lara ota ohun
REPEAT IN ENGLISH PLS!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Jbluv55(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
daveP: u en white water sha!! (look around) Jbluv55 how far?
Am fine bro smiley. How was your day?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Rapsainot(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
glitest:
REPEAT IN ENGLISH PLS!
the gods will translate it for you
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Caseless: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Trypa:

Dre it high tym i search for my e-soulmate am bored no body to dance wif
lonely gal!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Caseless: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
sholasholala: Happy birthday Kelvingraphics. shocked smiley
May you experience peace and joy from now henceforth. cheesy
May you live a fulfilled life. cool
May you be a blessing to your generation. wink
May struggle be far from you. kiss
May you live to see your children's grand children. grin
May God's plan for your life be accomplished. smiley
In Jesus name. Amen. kiss
Have a blast cool
and who wont love a gal like dis. *yawns*
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Caseless: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
@daveP. How did i miss dis wonderful event? And i was to b flanked with too hot-tottie at d event o. *sad*
Happy belated bday to our outgoings and outstanding kelvingraphics.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: wetin man go do nah
e plenty o. But na true u talk o. (sights an empty hammock) make i relax jare!!

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Rapsainot: the gods will translate it for you
Good; Let's leave it as it is.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jbluv55:
Am fine bro smiley. How was your day?
bro i wont lie, phcn almst ruined it. But they didnt. I learnt twas d 3 of us that chop ba.n. Hws d bar
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Caseless: @dave-p. How did i miss dis wonderful event? *sad*
Happy belated bday to our outgoings and outstanding kelvingraphics.
tot..... Everyone was notified ahead?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Caseless: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
daveP: tot..... Everyone was notified ahead?
not me.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Caseless: not me.
no fes. Me was busy with my part of the event nah. No fes!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
I hope u enjoyed your day kelvin. Happy belated
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mondisweets: I hope u enjoyed your day kelvin. Happy belated

na now u remember..
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
olubukato:
na now u remember..
bukato go sleep grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mondisweets: bukato go sleep grin

choii.. teemon grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
olubukato:

choii.. teemon grin
tongue im better than u
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mondisweets: tongue im better than u

better koo bebeto ni.. come let me buy u kunu and kulikuli grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
olubukato:

better koo bebeto ni.. come let me buy u kunu and kulikuli grin
u never offer me jollof rice cry
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 3:04am On Sep 27, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Hehehehe... U don form C.E.O ontop my money ba.

EFCC are on their way shatongue
Thanks xo much 4 yesterday o. U too try, dat ur dance with DaveP left dat guy wondering if...lipsrsealedcheesy
lol, i loff ballad cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.