Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k (3301 Views)

Mourinho Spotted At Mountain Of Fire And Miracle Church For Prayers. Lol (photo) / FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) / LMAO!!! When Your Miracle wont just happen ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 2:19am On Sep 25, 2014
I need a very neat car for N500k. It must be a miracle car because its real worth must be over and above this amount. If your car is not worth more than N500k do not bother. I prefer Toyota and Honda brands with automatic gearbox. The cars/SUV that may qualify are in the following categories:

1. You are selling because you want to sow a seed to a needy brother like me.
2. You want to de-congest your garage or you are abroad and car/SUV is idle in your garage in Nigeria.
3. You want to relocate urgently and you need cash.
4. You have cars at the Port you want to clear to avoid demmurhage so in need of cash.
5. You are a car dealer and need urgent cash to take care of embarassing Financial need.
6. You have been given a new official car in your office but no more parking space.
7. You just want to GIVE so you Can RECEIVE (Luke 6 verse 38) the ultimate principle of blessing from God.

To the glory of God i sowed my Camry some years back to a needy man of God and God provided a better car.

If you are the one God is speaking to then post the full pix of the car/SUV to: wealthhunters@yahoo.com or text/call:08082083126.

I will be praying for you as you assist a needy brother. God bless you.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 25, 2014
As regards your need God ain't speaking to me...but Ihave aa Mercedes Benz ml 320 for your price. Pm me if serious!
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2014
wealth123: I need a very neat car for N500k. It must be a miracle car because its real worth must be over and above this amount. If your car is not worth more than N500k do not bother. I prefer Toyota and Honda brands with automatic gearbox. The cars/SUV that may qualify are in the following categories:

1. You are selling because you want to sow a seed to a needy brother like me.
2. You want to de-congest your garage or you are abroad and car/SUV is idle in your garage in Nigeria.
3. You want to relocate urgently and you need cash.
4. You have cars at the Port you want to clear to avoid demmurhage so in need of cash.
5. You are a car dealer and need urgent cash to take care of embarassing Financial need.
6. You have been given a new official car in your office but no more parking space.
7. You just want to GIVE so you Can RECEIVE (Luke 6 verse 38) the ultimate principle of blessing from God.

To the glory of God i sowed my Camry some years back to a needy man of God and God provided a better car.

If you are the one God is speaking to then post the full pix of the car/SUV to: wealthhunters@yahoo.com or text/call:08082083126.

I will be praying for you as you assist a needy brother. God bless you.

This should make Fp grin

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Fogman(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2014
smiley With this post of yours , be assured that your miracle is on the way

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Olucheye(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by singledude(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2014
smartchoice: As regards your need God ain't speaking to me...but Ihave aa Mercedes Benz ml 320 for your price. Pm me if serious!
Smartchoice pls send me details and pics of the ML as I am very much interested....08143233789
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Wealth123, I like your faith, however, beware you might fall into a scam or you'll be sold a stolen SUV.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by adorable29(f): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2014
Loooool!!!

See executive spiritual begging!

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by NnamdiChidi(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2014
He is a greedy fellow,cut ur cloth according to ur size,which toyota suv u can get at dat price except a stolen one,Broda motor cost oh

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by OCTAVO: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Good one @OP, miracle truly happens.
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by OCTAVO: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2014
NnamdiChidi: He is a greedy fellow,cut ur cloth according to ur size,which toyota suv u can get at dat price except a stolen one,Broda motor cost oh
Don't say that bro! His faith can work for him. A clean Mercedes SUV was sold for 400k last month cos the person was travelling out. He might be lucky. smiley

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by NnamdiChidi(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2014
OCTAVO:
Don't say that bro! His faith can work for him. A clean Mercedes SUV was sold for 400k last month cos the person was travelling out. He might be lucky. smiley
lol he said Toyota nt Benz,which toyota Suv cheap except 91model manual gear Toyota 4runner
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by OCTAVO: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2014
NnamdiChidi: lol he said Toyota nt Benz,which toyota Suv cheap except 91model manual gear Toyota 4runner
Miracles happens bro, based on the conditions he listed above, I believe he will find one soon. smiley

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by 100Cents: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2014
Been dreaming about something like this. lol
Since I received prophecy of a new car..

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by OCTAVO: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2014
This thread reminds me of someone that bought clean Honda baby boy for 50k in Abuja. Yeah, you heard me right! It was just like a seed. So a clean SUV for 500k is very possible. smiley
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by MizEmpress(f): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Op, you are one funny 'needy' guy. Okay..he has set the ball rolling, let's see how this goes. I may just copy this new miracle style for getting stuff at minimum price cheesy cheesy
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by aieromon(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Interesting.......
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Giifted: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2014
Nice 1....am sure he will get really lucky.
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Lovexme(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2014
OP, in case you get more than one free car, please do the needful and send me a pm grin grin
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by mikkyphp(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2014
So this is what we have reduced religion to? Trivializing it and begging for miracles from men?

Give so that you can receive? Giving because you want to receive? is that what the Bible teaches? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2014
Why do I find this thread hilarious grin grin
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Actually all the OP stated is realistic, as I've seen people that sold their cars for very cheap price due to one reason or tge other, but he made it seem like a must.

Begging has really improved. I should copy this style. Religious people no go kill me.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by chucky234(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Miracle SUV ?
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by OCTAVO: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2014
masonkz: Actually all the OP stated is realistic, as I've seen people that sold their cars for very cheap price due to one reason or tge other, but he made it seem like a must.

Oh yeah. cheesy

Begging has really improved. I should copy this style. Religious people no go kill me.
grin grin

He is not begging na. He has his money to pay. He stated his conditions above, and you quite agreed that anything is possible under such condition.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2014
OCTAVO:

Oh yeah. cheesy

He is not begging na. He has his money to pay. He stated his conditions above, and you quite agreed that anything is possible under such condition.

yea he did state his conditions.

Happy miracle oo
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by ogawisdom(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
U want an suv dt is worth more than u ve hmmm dnt worry u ll soon b charged for receiving stolen suv and u ll spend twice dt amt on lawyers n police undecided
Most ppl in ATM started out like this with too much greed.

U ll even get suv for 300k but it ll b stolen suv lipsrsealed ve u heard of olx hit dt site n u see. But u r on ur own ooo

Y nt buy a decent car of d amt u ve n ve peace of mind. Who u wan impress wit SUV.
Its up to u sha
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Burger01(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Miracle ko mirage ni. Sowing ko sower ni. 419 in the name of sowing. Mtchew angry
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lovexme:
OP, in case you get more than one free car, please do the needful and send me a pm grin grin

oversmart!!!!!
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by rockiedink(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
@OP

If you really want something that's good and not gonna give you issues, you're gonna have to raise your bar higher than that.

If you can do N700k, I have a 1998 Nissan Pathfinder in perfect condition and a 1998 Toyota 4Runner in good condition...

Indicate your interest

I'm at 08055904480/08035316373
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by LYNCON: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
I have 1999 HONDA PASSPORT

You can call this no 08036994189

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2014
I thank you all for your posts. Please if you have nothing to offer stay off my post. Some people just come to NL to abuse and post rubbish. I believe in miracle and i did state that i sowed a camry for free in the past and received a better Siena which i just sold recently for N550k. Now its time for another miracle (not a stolen car as some faithless goons are insinuating). Please read my post carefully before you comment.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. Keep the calls coming. I will post the picture of the miracle car here very soon to show the doubting Thomases that God is still working miracles today if only you can believe. Hebrews 11 verse 6, Mark 9 verse 23, Mathew 7 verse 7 etc.

If i cannot receive miracle from God then i am not a child of God. Read your Bible very well from Genesis to Revelation is filled with God's goodness to His Children. David even said it in Psalm 23 verse 6. Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.

Post the pix of the miracle Car to: wealthhunters@yahoo.com and see if God will not give you back in a better way.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by chillex8(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Oooooccchhh....

Just sold my Toyota 4runner 1999 for exactly #500,000..

Would have been much more happier if I sold it to you...

I like Your spirit.

Something big is on the way

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Condom And Panties / Try Solving This Riddles / Naughty Toaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.