Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k (3302 Views)

Mourinho Spotted At Mountain Of Fire And Miracle Church For Prayers. Lol (photo) / FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) / LMAO!!! When Your Miracle wont just happen ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
wealth123: I need a very neat car for N500k. It must be a miracle car because its real worth must be over and above this amount. If your car is not worth more than N500k do not bother. I prefer Toyota and Honda brands with automatic gearbox. The cars/SUV that may qualify are in the following categories:

1. You are selling because you want to sow a seed to a needy brother like me.
2. You want to de-congest your garage or you are abroad and car/SUV is idle in your garage in Nigeria.
3. You want to relocate urgently and you need cash.
4. You have cars at the Port you want to clear to avoid demmurhage so in need of cash.
5. You are a car dealer and need urgent cash to take care of embarassing Financial need.
6. You have been given a new official car in your office but no more parking space.
7. You just want to GIVE so you Can RECEIVE (Luke 6 verse 38) the ultimate principle of blessing from God.

To the glory of God i sowed my Camry some years back to a needy man of God and God provided a better car.

If you are the one God is speaking to then post the full pix of the car/SUV to: wealthhunters@yahoo.com or text/call:08082083126.

I will be praying for you as you assist a needy brother. God bless you.

The just shall live by faith. If you are the one God is going to use then do not delay. In Mathew 21 verse 2 and 3. Jesus sent two disciples to a village called Bethphage and instructed them to bring an ass and a colt. In verse 3, he said if any man questions you, ye shall say, the Lord hath need of them. The owner of the Ass and Colt did not delay to release them.

The Ass and the Colt are equivalent of clean rides of our time and if God is on your side you can get it for FREE as in the case of Jesus here. He got it free. I am offering N500k here for a clean car/SUV and please see the above conditions. God bless you. (Amen)
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
singledude: Smartchoice pls send me details and pics of the ML as I am very much interested....08143233789

Sorry the car has been sold for 400k
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
LYNCON:

I have 1999 HONDA PASSPORT

You can call this no 08036994189

Pix or Adonbilivit
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 12:40am On Sep 27, 2014
God is about to use somebody. Are you the one?
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 12:52am On Sep 27, 2014
I dont know why the computer here is turning Ass in my write up to Bottom probably because Americans call ASS bottom. Please ignore and get the right picture. An Ass is a Donkey used for transportation in the time of Jesus.
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2014
why is the computer turning ass to bottom? i had to use my phone. pls delete bottom and insert ass to get my point. GOD BLESS.
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2014
am tired of trying to correct this bottom stuff. i think the problem is with nairaland forum. well what i meant to write is HASS. please remove the H and u get the old english used for a donkey.
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2014
wealth123: I dont know why the computer here is turning Ass in my write up to Bottom probably because Americans call ASS bottom. Please ignore and get the right picture. An Ass is a Donkey used for transportation in the time of Jesus.

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2014
wealth123: am tired of trying to correct this bottom stuff. i think the problem is with nairaland forum. well what i meant to write is HASS. please remove the H and u get the old english used for a donkey.

grin gobe!
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by oluwaseunla(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2014
grin grin
wealth123: I dont know why the computer here is turning Ass in my write up to Bottom probably because Americans call ASS bottom. Please ignore and get the right picture. An Ass is a Donkey used for transportation in the time of Jesus.

ROTFL!!! Epic. Nairaland auto-correct, una well done o. grin

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Please people let us not be distracted from the main point. I need this ride and i know its coming. The N500k cash is ready for a clean ride. Post yours here or send to my mailbox: wealthhunters@yahoo.com or text/call: 08082083126.
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2014

wealth123: why is the computer turning ass to bottom? i had to use my phone. pls delete bottom and insert ass to get my point. GOD BLESS.

wealth123: am tired of trying to correct this bottom stuff. i think the problem is with nairaland forum. well what i meant to write is HASS. please remove the H and u get the old english used for a donkey.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't deal grin grin grin

Bro it's Nairaland's auto-correct. Such word is deemed foul, therefore the change to bottom instead of a.ss. Just insert a dot in the middle next time.
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
thanks bro. still expecting the pix of clean rides at my budget price of N500k
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by lance458: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2014
I am also interested in this type of ride..preferably a rav4 or CRV as long as its v4
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=masDD grin grin grin
I can't deal grin grin grin

Bro it's Nairaland's auto-correct. Such word is deemed foul, therefore the change to bottom instead of a.ss. Just insert a dot in the middle next time.

[/quote]

If you insert a dot you'll get behind if you don't you'll get bottom
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by hkwills(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2014
[s][/s]
wealth123: I need a very neat car for N500k. It must be a miracle car because its real worth must be over and above this amount. If your car is not worth more than N500k do not bother. I prefer Toyota and Honda brands with automatic gearbox. The cars/SUV that may qualify are in the following categories:

2. You want to de-congest your garage or you are abroad and car/SUV is idle in your garage in Nigeria.
4. You have cars at the Port you want to clear to avoid demmurhage so in need of cash.
5. You are a car dealer and need urgent cash to take care of embarassing Financial need.
6. You have been given a new official car in your office but no more parking space.
7. You just want to GIVE so you Can RECEIVE (Luke 6 verse 38) the ultimate principle of blessing from God.

To the glory of God i sowed my Camry some years back to a needy man of God and God provided a better car.

If you are the one God is speaking to then post the full pix of the car/SUV to: wealthhunters@yahoo.com or text/call:08082083126.

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2014
hkwills: [s][/s]

I hv one for u a Honda car

An SUV an SUV preferably, a toyota not a sedan bro!

Let's wait, lie low and watch how this faith working goes...(I'm not mocking faith or spirituality though)
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2014
lomomike:

An SUV an SUV preferably, a toyota not a sedan bro!

Let's wait, lie low and watch how this faith working goes...(I'm not mocking faith or spirituality though)

Am with you bro

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by MurderX: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
I key into the OP's Faith and maintain his post to request from anyone to sow into my life a Toyota 4runner (2008 or higher) or a Highlander (2008 or higher) @ 1.5M or a little above in 3 installments. hehehe

You are blessed!

1 Like

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
MurderX: I key into the OP's Faith and maintain his post to request from anyone to sow into my life a Toyota 4runner (2008 or higher) or a Highlander (2008 or higher) @ 1.5M or a little above in 3 installments. hehehe

You are blessed!

Chelseabmw u don get work o
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
smartchoice:

Chelseabmw u don get work o

Watch out for scam pt.1 act 1 scene 2.
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by OCTAVO: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
This thread has been moved to jokes section?
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't underrate the power of faith... I don't think the Op is joking he's called me a couple of times....but those buying into his franchise I cannot speak of!

OCTAVO: This thread has been moved to jokes section?
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
I am surprised people here think am joking. This is because they have not seen miracles happen before. Well i know of people that have received brand new cars without even paying a dime. If you pray to God and He gives you what you desire it will help you to draw closer to Him and next time you can depend on Him for grater things. check the following Bible Passages: Luke 1 verse 37, Mathew 19 verse 26, John 14 verse 14.

I believe the word of God and am not in a hurry because i know it will surely come to pass. Say amen somebody.
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2014

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 12:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Is it proper to move a thread from Autos section to JOKES etc when one is seriously looking for a ride to buy? if you look through this jokes section, i have never posted here since i joined Nairaland many years back. I consider this very unfair. There are people on Nairaland forum (Autos section) asking for cars at the rate of N200k and even below. I am asking for a car/SUV at a give away price of N500k, and you are calling it a joke just because i said it is by faith. Are you saying we should not talk about God here?

Please, whoever has moved my post to the jokes section should tell me the justification. At least up to three people has offered their rides in line with my post and am still waiting for more before i make up my mind, then GBAM! the thread was moved to jokes section. How can i be joking with all the word of God i have quoted in my thread?

Please move my post back to the proper section (Autos) or justify your action as i consider what you have done as an insult on my personality.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 12:07am On Sep 29, 2014
hkwills: [s][/s]

I hv one for u a Honda car

Please send the pix of this car to my mail box: wealthhunters@yahoo.com and text location for inspection. Also include your telephone number/s

God bless you.
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2014
rockiedink: @OP
If you really want something that's good and not gonna give you issues, you're gonna have to raise your bar higher than that.
If you can do N700k, I have a 1998 Nissan Pathfinder in perfect condition and a 1998 Toyota 4Runner in good condition...
Indicate your interest

I'm at 08055904480/08035316373
LYNCON:
I have 1999 HONDA PASSPORT

You can call this no 08036994189
smartchoice: As regards your need God ain't speaking to me...but Ihave aa Mercedes Benz ml 320 for your price. Pm me if serious!

See the good people that have responded and they are calling this post a joke. How many Nigerians can joke with N500k? is it easy to get that kind of money. P

If you do not have any positive thing to contribute please i beg you just view and leave.
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by aieromon(m): 2:01am On Sep 29, 2014
time to un-follow......
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by OCTAVO: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2014
aieromon: time to un-follow......
Same here.
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by wealth123: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Where are my good friends ready to do the needful?
Re: Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
wealth123:
I thank you all for your posts. Please if you have nothing to offer stay off my post. Some people just come to NL to abuse and post rubbish. I believe in miracle and i did state that i sowed a camry for free in the past and received a better Siena which i just sold recently for N550k. Now its time for another miracle (not a stolen car as some faithless goons are insinuating). Please read my post carefully before you comment.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. Keep the calls coming. I will post the picture of the miracle car here very soon to show the doubting Thomases that God is still working miracles today if only you can believe. Hebrews 11 verse 6, Mark 9 verse 23, Mathew 7 verse 7 etc.

If i cannot receive miracle from God then i am not a child of God. Read your Bible very well from Genesis to Revelation is filled with God's goodness to His Children. David even said it in Psalm 23 verse 6. Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.

Post the pix of the miracle Car to: wealthhunters@yahoo.com and see if God will not give you back in a better way.

Have you gotten the SUV?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Drove A Honda (scripture And Photo Evidence) / When Your Best Friend Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / Black Condom And Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.