Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 AM

Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. (1238 Views)

Were Can I Download Free Video Tutorials On Javascript Or Ruby / Javascript With NodeJS / Difference Between Java And Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Am learning JavaScript, and "most" if not all the time I have to manually review and re-edit my codes, like almost five times before it works properly. Please what offline JavaScript Validor should I use? and as well as an editor specially meant for JavaScript?
Re: Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2014
Use your browser, always do a
console.log

to see what's going on.

No editor will check the logic of your code.

You can try Eclipse with JavaScript plugin, but it won't help though.
Re: Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2014
Use your browser, always do a
console.log
to see what's going on.

No editor will check the logic of your code.

You can try Eclipse with JavaScript plugin, but it won't help though.
Re: Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2014
I don't get you, I always use my browsers to test my codes. IS that what you mean?
Re: Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2014
AkunneObinna: I don't get you, I always use my browsers to test my codes. IS that what you mean?

Maybe you should restructure your question.
Re: Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. by bamoza(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2014
AkunneObinna: Am learning JavaScript, and "most" if not all the time I have to manually review and re-edit my codes, like almost five times before it works properly. Please what offline JavaScript Validor should I use? and as well as an editor specially meant for JavaScript?

I don't think dia is an offline java script validator, except u validate it your self via console.log as phatjoe50 rightly said except dhtml have come across one
and for a JavaScript editor, it depends on personal reference
but will recommend sublime
Re: Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
bamoza:

I don't think dia is an offline java script validator, except u validate it your self via console.log as phatjoe50 rightly said except dhtml have come across one
and for a JavaScript editor, it depends on personal reference
but will recommend sublime

Thanks for helping me out.
Re: Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. by Ifelove1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Use notepad++
Re: Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Pls guys. I want to start learning Java programming but what I downloaded from java.com i don't understand it.
Please must i be online to use the java virtual machine and the rest of the tools. How do i get around it. Pls help me out
Re: Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. by Nastydroid(m): 2:16am On Sep 30, 2014
ask dhtml for his javascript validator or check his js thread the link might be there
Re: Which Javascript Validator To Use Offline And Editor.. by spicyuzo(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2014
Firebug helped me tremendously through the rigors of javascript.
I believe it will help you alot too.

I recommend using it on firefox for hitch-free performance.

Its a browser addon that helps with alot.

(1) (Reply)

JavaScript Conquered The Web. Now It's Taking Over The Desktop / 2checkout Payment Engine Stops Nigeria Support / Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.