Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? (29014 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Sick of attention kwa? Thats just d fun of being a girl,especially a beautiful one.Thatz d pride.
When they don't get these attentions,they'll even be worried.I mean,ABSOLUTELY WORRIED.Some will even pray over it.

''Daddy,any spirit,any man,any woman that is behind this lack of attention,oh, I bind and cast.....!''

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by mzchinny(f): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Any attention from people I don't like makes me sick.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by schumastic(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
rokiatu:

meaning
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Agrika: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hate Attention with passion.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Agrika: Hate Attention with passion.

shocked u dey vex gan o
Tell us why u feel this way
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
mzchinny: Any attention from people I don't like makes me sick.

Lol I know girl that would literally fall sick or throw up at intervals if a guy chases her incessantly.
Irrespective of her interest in him
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Agrika: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys:

shocked u dey vex gan o
Tell us why u feel this way
Lol, Just my nature
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Agrika:
Lol, Just my nature

If d guy fine like me nko? wink
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Agrika: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys:

If d guy fine like me nko? wink
I'm not moved by facial beauty in men...besides who tell u say u fine
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Agrika:
I'm not moved by facial beauty in men...besides who tell u say u fine

My mama o cry
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Agrika: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys:

My mama o cry
Lol
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys: being a mild flirt and a rational guy.. i get tired of "having a girl like me" sometimes..

i can only imagine how an average girl feels.

*guys on NL bombarding u with PMs

*idlers at the bustop leering and catcalling

*u barely smile so as nt to hint a green light.

*having fake friends and few pple with good intents around.
how exhausting, invasive and overwhelming does all the attention make u feel?
look at me thinking attention = errection sad

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by fightforchange1(f): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
The guys who approach me ugly weirdos that smell.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by fightforchange1(f): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
I don't get much attention .... beauty doesn't guarantee aattention or affection from anyone.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Vikthor:

...Guys do u ever get tired of sex.. angry

well...perhaps some do... undecided
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by junell(f): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'm an attention seeker so I don't see how getting too much of it is a problem to me grin
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2014
junell: I'm an attention seeker so I don't see how getting too much of it is a problem to me grin

so if a guy stalks u nko?
u see him everywhere, he stops u every evening, he familiarizes himself with ur siblings..
u would still be happy?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Brush1: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
rokiatu: The true is that every woman loves attention, like my husband always says women will die without attention, infact they thrives on them..... grin grin but then again it just comes to a point where it becomes uncomfortable, not all attention is good attention thou, I remember once, I went shopping, there was so much attention on me, I almost fell because I was wearing this really high and all these men eyes were on me like I have committed a crime or there were poo on my butt, I almost fell flat on my face I swear it was dang uncomfortable. So women loves attantion but not all attention.

Your look must be breathtaking. Pics pleeeeesssssss.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Brush1: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
We don't. By the way, it implies the lady is cool, in terms of her natural look. But when a lady is all dressed up like a LovePeddler and she gets attention then sad for her because she is only being ridiculed. That is a negative attention.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by LadyVida(f): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
NEVER

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) / Diary Of A Playboy / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.