Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Apple Ios 8 Downgrade Instruction - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Ios 8 Downgrade Instruction (418 Views)

How To Downgrade BBM8 Back To BBM7 / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Ios 8 Downgrade Instruction by ozoneprince(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Earlier today Apple released what would quickly be revealed to be an extremely broken update for iOS 8 that resulted in a complete loss of cellular connectivity and Touch ID support on its newest line of iPhones. Now, nearly twelve hours after the update went live, the company has published a new help document for users stranded on the faulty operating system.
The document lists the steps for restoring a device back to iOS 8.0 with links to download the appropriate IPSW file. Interestingly, the page notes that the Health application will stop working, likely due to changes that were made in 8.0.1 and cannot be reverted to work on the older firmware. The notice also points out that it is crucial to back up your device in the iTunes app for Mac or PC rather than to iCloud, as iCloud-based backups will not restore to the older version.

Apple also notes that an update ,version 8.0.2 is currently in the works and will be available “in the next few days ,”hopefully with a few more rounds of testing IOS 8.0.1 went through
http://.com/apple-ios-8-downgrade-instruction/

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On D Purchase Of 7 Inch Tablet With Very Strong Battery / Pls Help Me With This Issue!! / Please I Need Help On How To Access My Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.