Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft (35289 Views)

Boko Haram: We Dont Need US War Aircraft Our Witchcraft can take On The Fight. / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BraniacX(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
sweetgala:

2+2 =4
It states it clearly that isreal do not have Chinook aircraft in its inventory and therefore have no surplus to sell.
And the manufacturer would also do all it can to lobby pentagon to get clearance to sell such an item.
That's $30 million a piece aircraft, not even the USA can turn their nose up to such money.

If we can not get the Chinook why not get more Mi35 which can double as transport into hot LV

(2+2)-2=2
what your precious U.S ambassador didn't categorically deny was blocking Nigerias intended purchase of cobra helicopters(not chinook as errorneously reported by THISDAY) from isreal after refusing to sell chinooks to us. While it is the U.S's prerogative to sell or not to sell, they shouldn't come here playing to a gullible gallery capitalizing on a journalistic error by stating that they didn't block sale of chinook's to Nigeria by isreal knowing isreal doesn't use chinook's

like you implied earlier, facts are facts.

By the way, didn't THISDAY say thier source was an anonymous military officer not the Nigerian Goverment?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .except of course you're implying that the Nigerian goverment put him/her up to it.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BraniacX(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2014
persius555: Nigerians, open your eyes. Beware of the US govt. It was partly responsible for the longest civil war on the continent (the angolan civil war), it was responsible for destroying the most prosperous economy in africa (libya). Today, libyans have become refugees in their once prosperous land. What was their sin?Ghaddafi, insistence that africa was rife to be self sufficient and self dependent, its huge oil reserve. I belive libyan's know better now, this once beautiful country is on the brink of a civil war and where is america in all of this? It is busy fuelling war in another middle esat country (syria).Years ago, it was in the fore front of arming ISIS againt the syrian govt, today it is mobilizing other countries to help destroy the monster it created and at the same time playing a controversial role in eastern europe.Our sin to the US is that we objected their request to establish a command base in nigeria, our objection was simply on moral and security ground.They refused to give us their zmapp, hoping the infection will decimate our economy, but today the world stood up to applaud our ability to effectively contain the epidemic. Anything the US can do, nigeria can also do.

u use your brain well my brother.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BraniacX(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2014
sevule:

Oh for Pete's sake try and think for ONCE and stop posting pseudo ramblings!! angry angry So America is now to blame for our INCREDIBLY CORRUPT government?
Are they to blame for Boko Haram and our government's unwillingness to do anything about it?
Are they to blame for the $9 million debacle in South Africa?
Are they to blame for the fact that our army is ill equipped yet billions of dollars is budgeted annually?
Are they to blame for our missing $20 billion?
Are they to blame for PHCN and the fact that we are still struggling with light?
Are they to blame for the fact that we have NOTHING to show for 30 years of oil exploration?
Do you want me to go on?

You are a TYPICAL NIGERIAN! instead of you to think about the REAL cause of our problems (our corrupt government) you would rather blame the WITCHES in your village and America

our self inflicted problems are real, so also is america's double standards in dealing with Nigeria and the rest of Africa, thier paying lip service to Nigeria's struggle against boko haram is also real, the roles they played in lybia,syria et al is also real.

That am a typical Nigerian is also real.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BraniacX(m): 12:12am On Sep 27, 2014
adconline:
What are u talking? US has been helping Naija in its fight against terrorism. Another patriot on crack trolling.

help? Am a bit confused, define help
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BraniacX(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: We also begged you to use the plane of the Chief Pastor to transport $9.3million and a known Israeli drug/arms dealer to a foreign country?

u can rant all u like but frankly, Nigerians will make up thier mind as to what to beleive for themselves, honestly, i don't know why you give a flying Bleep about what we think about you goverment, well, i'm guessing it must pinch a little to know your goverment is not much more honest than Nigerias' and certainly prone to more calamitous errors.

Afterall, you did create and arm ISIS and Al-Quaeda at a certain point in time, didn't you?
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BraniacX(m): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You conquered Ebola with our help.

You're fighting Boko Haram with Intelligence we are supplying you.

You will only surprise us when your leaders start to think of your welfare instead of Bentleys and the latest private jets.

hahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahaha!

Are u dat credit and glory starved or simply deluded?
With your help?
Who you kidding?
Won't bother going into specifics, t`will be a waste of my time and yours.
I guess you told boko haram to abandon thier unconventional tactics and conventionally take on A-rated dug-in conventional 7th battalion of the Nigerian army at kodunga. Mmmmmmh, didn't know you and boko haram are such good buddies and are on chatting terms, oh! Dat's what u meant by sharing intelligence, i shoulda known afterall, u're such good buddies with ISIS too, well, go share intelligence with the syrian goverment, rumour has it, they're willing to pay for it.

Also you can work out the modalities of conquering ebola with 5,000 dollars and 3,000 troops (or is it the reverse?) in liberia, sierra-leone and guinea or ye great and mighty conqueror. Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!
LMAO.

Afterall, Nigeria could never have overcome ebola without americas' help and when i crap, diamonds come out of my arse.
Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!

NIGERIA
confounding americas doomsday predictions since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Missy89:

The thing about dreads is that at some point you might have to cut it or wont ya?

Not really especially when you're at a stage in your life when you don't really need to work a job, and you're self-employed.

Anyway, I've always had hair. Had cornrows from age 16-21, and I had to cut it. Once I go dready, not cutting it till "Delilah" probably decides to. grin

So, are you on it? tongue
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Amya(f): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Amaka, first you gotta go change your smelly looking weave. Next, you gotta enjoy uninterrupted electricity for 50yrs straight and drive on good roads(to at least de stress and get your mental to normal levels) before coming at me with your insanity.

You're one of those. Those who think trying all they can to cling to someone else's country make them lesser lesser part of their own country.

But whether you like your or not, you're a Nigerian, From Nigeria! Live all your life In good roads and electricity and it doesn't take the fact that you're identified as a Nigerian. You can't run away from that bro. My bad road rubs off on you even though you're thousands of miles away. My lack of electricity rubs off on you. My poverty rubs off on you. I'm sure the American friends smile patronisingly at you when Africa's is on the news again. oh, they'll think at least we saved this one. we helped this one. He would have been in some jungle with animals if we hadn't accepted him here, given him a job and a decent life.

My friend, what you don't know is you'll never be one of them! Your children will never be accepted! your ancestry is tainted. Try as hard as you might, you can't stop being a Nigeria. If your friends make a bad comment about Nigeria, the comment is about you.

cheers!

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Amya:

You're one of those. Those who think trying all they can to cling to someone else's country make them lesser lesser part of their own country.

But whether you like your or not, you're a Nigerian, From Nigeria! Live all your life In good roads and electricity and it doesn't take the fact that you're identified as a Nigerian. You can't run away from that bro. My bad road rubs off on you even though you're thousands of miles away. My lack of electricity rubs off on you. My poverty rubs off on you. I'm sure the American friends smile patronisingly at you when Africa's is on the news again. oh, they'll think at least we saved this one. we helped this one. He would have been in some jungle with animals if we hadn't accepted him here, given him a job and a decent life.

My friend, what you don't know is you'll never be one of them! Your children will never be accepted! your ancestry is tainted. Try as hard as you might, you can't stop being a Nigeria. If your friends make a bad comment about Nigeria, the comment is about you.

cheers!
When did Meth and Moonshine become legal in Nigeria?

P.S: you need to change that smelly looking weave in your picture.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
BraniacX:

I guess you told boko haram to abandon thier unconventional tactics and conventionally take on A-rated dug-in conventional 7th battalion of the Nigerian army at kodunga. Mmmmmmh, didn't know you and boko haram are such good buddies and are on chatting terms, oh! Dat's what u meant by sharing intelligence,.
Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!
NIGERIA
confounding americas doomsday predictions since time immemorial.
Boko Haram is your creation, deal with it. Believe me on this, if we were to reveal all we know on the sect your country will be on fire within 24hrs. Have you noticed that since your Chief Pastor and President were exposed in South Africa--- and the distraction bomb they set off in Kano the next day--- that Boko Haram bombings have been virtually non existent? Now, you tell me who is behind it.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BraniacX(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Boko Haram is your creation, deal with it. Believe me on this, if we were to reveal all we know on the sect your country will be on fire within 24hrs. Have you noticed that since your Chief Pastor and President were exposed in South Africa--- and the distraction bomb they set off in Kano the next day--- that Boko Haram bombings have been virtually non existent? Now, you tell me who is behind it.

ooooooooh!

am very scaaaaaaaared oh!. . . . . . . .
encyclopedia bokoharamica is going to expose us soon.,
pls don't do it, . . . . .pls,. . . . . .pls,. . . . . Don't. . . . . . . . . .i promise to be a good bad boy 4rm now on so help me GOD.

Hahahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Talk is cheap!
Do the expose yourself and reveal ahead and earn yourself a place on larry king live on CNN. Ooops! Sorry, larry king no longer works there, well, channels news will have to suffice, i hope you don't mind

also, being on fire is what we do so don't b scared for us.
burning is what we don't do, that's one neat Nigerian trick that has been confounding u guys from time immemorial.
Have you also noticed that shekau the 2nd has been killed?
That the Nigerian and Cameronian armies have been pounding boko haram mercilessly without your aid?
Also that boko haram members have been surrendering themselves in droves? And most recently, have you noticed that boko haram members have been fighting and killing each other?
Sorry, i had to add this, did you also notice that certain voiceferous opposition politrickcians who at one time or another called boko haram "freedom fighters" and "my brothers and friends" have been mum on recent developments?
You must have noticed that the U.S is/was asking for proof of shekau the 2nd's death, like we owe u a goddamn explanation.
So mr conspiracy theorist, here is a theory for you. The U.S and the opposition are the founders and financeers of boko haram.
Go chew on that.

And while you are busy with that, alert encyclopedia ISISca and tell it, its attention is needed, that there are pertinent questions on ISIS that need answering
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Missy89(f): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:

Not really especially when you're at a stage in your life when you don't really need to work a job, and you're self-employed.

Anyway, I've always had hair. Had cornrows from age 16-21, and I had to cut it. Once I go dready, not cutting it till "Delilah" probably decides to. grin

So, are you on it? tongue

Good idea then... Am i on? .. hmm lets see cool
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by jpphilips(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Symphony007: Goodluck jonathan, his government and party are a band of grotesque liars!! The same man spouting lies about the u.s government to cover up obvious corruption and theft sat across the president of the united states in the UN security council chamber and heaped praise upon him for "all his help for nigeria in our fight against terrorism".... If he claimed the u.s ban us from procuring weapons, how is that help? Why did'nt he raise that issue in the council. Lairs!! They have orchestrated an elaborate cover up from the presidency to the national assembly. They should continue, nigeria is not my business.

Failed state with dumb citizens, I tell ya!!

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by jpphilips(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2014
4lashyme:

You are very correct. these technologies are not hidden. they are in every science textbooks and most of our good lecturers know it. they're just expensive for one person or goup of people to fund and develop alone. All it requires is a national commitment to millitary R & D. i've always seen this [BH, Ebola, western attitude, even war] coming long before now. Even when our leaders are romancing them [western leaders], i see them laughing over our shoulders like we're one big slowpoke of a country. But then, it's not too late. we have to develop real national policy on millitary development to stop the emberassment. Nigeria with her population, resources, real/potential wealth, real/potential power is too big to be buying millitary hardware in this fasion. It's a national insult and [b]our govt [/b]should see it that way and make sure it never happens again in our history.

Do you have a government?

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by jpphilips(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2014
Billyonaire: It is easy to believe USA and disbelieve our Presidency, after all we believe the Bible and Koran more than our native gods. After all, they have white skin and our President is black. When are we gonna learn of America's antics ? 6 months ago, US send arms to 'Moderate Syrian Opposition', now that same group is called ISIS. Before then Lybia rebels were funded, and that's where the arms come from.

Make we hear word jare.

Distinguished Kai Kai man that owns a black and white television, Syrian rebels equals ISIS, you get sense at all? why is the Turkish president apprehensive to fight ISIS at the onset? dumbtard whose brain is on reverse gear.

2 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by jpphilips(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2014
major466:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
You cited the above as your examples?! You know what? I give up!
Just go and drink some tea and enjoy yourself. The amount of underground info about covert operations on foreign politics at my disposal will be too much for your brain to handle.

Who ever brought you close to a covert operation has done himself a great dis service, what is the voting pattern of Nigeria at the UN and how does it guarantee our interest? was the question you were asked, why don't you answer that before telling us ur covert fantasies.

Does president Jonathan have a foreign policy to start with? You sound like a Nigerian politician who is cursed to be irredeemably dumb

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by jpphilips(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2014
GuyFawkes:

The whole story just doesn't add up, I don't believe the Nigerian govt intended to get any chinook helicopters, since when did it become a priority to acquire transport helicopters to fight insurgents within our borders?

The helicopter costs between $18-25m depending on the variant and modifications , the UK bought 14 chinooks for $1bn couple of years back so either used or new I doubt Nigeria would spend that much on transport helicopters when their assault rifles,fighter jets and attack helicopters are almost obsolete.

Israel does not use Chinook as their transport variant, they use Sarkosky, how will they sell what they don't have? Nigerians are too dumb to know when their Govt is lying.

2 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by jpphilips(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Aigbofa:

The idea if Islamic state has been around since the time of Al Zarqawi, the leader of Al qaeda in Iraq who was killed by the United States. It did not start with the Syrian Opposition. The leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was a protege of Al Zarqawi.

You really have time to educate that Kai kai man, how people just like saying rubbish anywhere they find themselves is so so annoying, you hardly come here to get legit info anymore.
To believe the Syrian rebel who are being slain by ISIS is part of them does not even sound dumb to him. tomorrow you will hear another product of free education telling you that ISIS is APC in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by major466(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2014
jpphilips:

Who ever brought you close to a covert operation has done himself a great dis service, what is the voting pattern of Nigeria at the UN and how does it guarantee our interest? was the question you were asked, why don't you answer that before telling us ur covert fantasies.

Does president Jonathan have a foreign policy to start with? You sound like a Nigerian politician who is cursed to be irredeemably dumb
Who's this?
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sweetgala(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2014
XKZ:

The US has very stringent conditions upon which such arms sales are based and even when they do sell, they rarely sell the latest version or with the their full complement of features.

The CH-47 and the Mi35 are not in the same class. The CH-47 can carry between 33 and 55 troops while the Mi35 takes up to 8.

They are not in the same class, the Chinook is a transport helicopter while the Hind is a multirole attack helicopter with transport capacity .
I'm sure the Russians and Chinese can provide a similar transport chopper I'm sure.

I'm very sure the US can not sanction that.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sweetgala(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2014
BlackTechnology:

America kept the nuclear technology secret from Russia until some scientists betrayed the US

Someone does not know the history of the cold war, it is known fact that the Germans and Russians where building large bombs during WW-II , after the war some German scientists worked with the US while some were with the Russians .

The US had also advanced the nuclear programme by the late 40's , right through the 60-90 it was a race.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by jpphilips(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2014
hercules07:

Nigerians think like something else, we are of little strategic interest to the US, New York's GDP is 3 times our own, when you are of little use to the US, they will go moral on your behind when selling things to you, the funny thing is, the US can be a destabilising force in almost all parts of the world, but, they have always had good intentions for Nigeria.

This is the part I have been expecting, now you understand why I am so pissed with disgruntled Nigerians, bunch of ungrateful lots, in the UN national assembly, President Jonathan was so emotional begging for help but could not say a simple thank you!! to the people who sent emergency workers to fight Ebola while his doctors were on strike.
That is the stuff an average Nigerian is made of, typical egocentric, uninformed, deluded ,dumbtard.

There is no year the US doesn't contribute significantly one way or another in growing our institutions, the least challenge we have they help, but this descendants of monkeys think it is their birth right.

Cholera could have wiped a majority of the Niger deltans, who came to their aid? polio and meningitis nearly sent northern Nigeria to extinction, who intervened? USAID is the reason most of these ungrateful dumb tards have not died of Aids yet they cant show appreciation.

Tell me, when they said they will not give you Zmapp because they are not sure it is safe, is it wrong? do you guys even have sense? you want them to give you an experimental drug when it goes sour, you turn around to accuse them of exporting poison to you.
Even in the face of the whole furore, they sent you doctors who designed your quarantine system, the reason some uninfected Nigerians who went there were not infected, they educated you on contact tracing and voila!! Ebola is gone, who did you think did all these things?

God? yea, your Minister for health who is so dumb to tell you that no Nigerian has the virus just 2 days after sawyer's death, or the m0r0n Labran Maku who said Nigeria has Ebola vaccine waiting in stock, do you sincerely think or believe an Omo head like onyebuchi chukwu could come out with such ingenious plan to fight the scourge?

The US said they are not pleased with our human right records in the fight against Boko haram, is it too much to ask? on You tube alone there are loads of videos of Nigerian forces committing genocide in the North, why don't you people demand Jonathan to investigate it?
why do you need the US to sanction us before we do the right thing ie if we know the right thing?

Does it occur to you that those innocent who are killed could have been any of you typing crap? if SA can put together the Roivalk a sound equivalent of the AH 64, why will a country like Nigeria be begging for a Chinook? it is this dumb mentality that makes this country retrogressive, give us, give us, allow us, allow us, do you ever give people?

We sent over 50,000 troops to intervene in Liberia and Sierra leone over a 10yr period, did we really help them? when our dumbos were busy looting and r@ping women, that is the stuff Nigerians are made of, exporting vices to other people while waiting cap in hand for organized countries to help them.
what did our 3,000 troops achieve in Mali till date? stop and search!!, has the so called giant of Africa really helped anyone?
If Cameroon is in trouble we laugh, Ghana, we mock, Benin republic we smile, what foreign policy do we have to accommodate these peaceful neighbors of ours? ask Israel the price for having peaceful neighbors

An industrial/political synergy of Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Togo and Benin republic will give birth to a formidable hub in west Africa, but our dumb leaders think it is good to laugh at them when they are not doing fine, Ghana's re denominated economy nearly collapsed years back, did we even care?
Ebola is pushing Sierra leone, Guinea and Liberia to extinction, do we care? even if we cant send them man power, why cant we assist them with money?
By the way, Obama is busy fighting ISIS, I doubt if he has time to be joining issues, with a failed state of inept begging dumbos like Nigeria.
America is your God, Obama is your Jehovah, dumb tards!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sweetgala(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2014
BraniacX:

our self inflicted problems are real, so also is america's double standards in dealing with Nigeria and the rest of Africa, thier paying lip service to Nigeria's struggle against boko haram is also real, the roles they played in lybia,syria et al is also real.

That am a typical Nigerian is also real.

They are an imperial nation and would always seek their own interest. You need to go read up on new age nationalism, america doesn't want the growth of super powers, That would only challenge their economy, future and that is why they brain drain Africa , and other continents and would not support the development of a truly stable super nation.

What you need to ask is why can't Nigeria with all the opportunity develop as is necessary.
We do not have stable power supply, out politicians fail us and loot the treasury with impunity.
We have bad roads, Nigerians die from armed robbery , poor health services , we have poor drainage systems and people loose their lives and belongings every time it rains heavily.

Please stop asking another nation to help you do what you need to do for yourself .
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BraniacX(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2014
sweetgala:

They are an imperial nation and would always seek their own interest. You need to go read up on new age nationalism, america doesn't want the growth of super powers, That would only challenge their economy, future and that is why they brain drain Africa , and other continents and would not support the development of a truely stable super nation.

What you need to ask is why can't Nigeria with all the opportunity develop as is necessary.
We do not have stable power supply, out politicians fail us and loot the treasury with impunity.
We have bad roads, Nigerians die from armed robbery , poor health services , we have poor drainage systems and people loose their lives and belongings every time it rains heavily.

Please stop asking another nation to help you do what you need to do for yoyrself .
and also, when we help ourselves, america and americans should stop claiming the credit.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BlackTechnology: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
sweetgala:

Someone does not know the history of the cold war, it is known fact that the Germans and Russians where building large bombs during WW-II , after the war some German scientists worked with the US while some were with the Russians .

The US had also advanced the nuclear programme by the late 40's , right through the 60-90 it was a race.

Germany US Japan Russia Britain etc were all in the nuclear race but it was a German Jew Albert Einstein that helped US build the first bomb

The Russians achieved theirs after treacherous scientists leaked the clue to them
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by jpphilips(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

Sorry, the text in bold cracked me up, and I just had to laugh.

You're definitely a crinkum-crankum! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Brush1: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
No individual in his or her right senses would believe a word said by the American government. When they say one thing, they sure mean the other. They have gained quite a recognition for this attitude, but doesn't mean I belief the federal government either.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sweetgala(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Germany US Japan Russia Britain etc were all in the nuclear race but it was a German Jew Albert Einstein that helped US build the first bomb

The Russians achieved theirs after treacherous scientists leaked the clue to them

The Russians had captured a large quantity of German engineers and scientists after Berlin fell and made them build nuclear weapons. It has even been alleged albeit wrongly that the legendary AK$7 was designed by kalashnikov under directions of a German engineer
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BlackTechnology: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
sweetgala:

The Russians had captured a large quantity of German engineers and scientists after Berlin fell and made them build nuclear weapons. It has even been alleged albeit wrongly that the legendary AK$7 was designed by kalashnikov under directions of a German engineer

If German scientists could build atom bomb , Hitler would have used it to turn the tide of the war to Germany favour but the best of German efforts couldn't achieve it. Even the raw material (hard water) gotten from Norway he planned to use was sabotaged by Norwegian resistance forces.

AK 47 was designed after a German assault rifle developed by Germany towards the end of the war. Hitler named the rifle assault rifle in Germanic language. It was designed after two German guns namely the German bolt action rifle and short range sub machine gun.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by abacus(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
RockMaxi:

Guy forget that thing wey you yarn for here, try and read properly and go back to make research on America's resolution on "Baga Bloody day" and you will know that America is not sincere on this.

Oga this is not Baga or what.. this is a case of money laundering.

Like someone wrote earlier, we are our enemy.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sweetgala(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
BlackTechnology:

If German scientists could build atom bomb , Hitler would have used it to turn the tide of the war to Germany favour but the best of German efforts couldn't achieve it. Even the raw material (hard water) gotten from Norway he planned to use was sabotaged by Norwegian resistance forces.

AK 47 was designed after a German assault rifle developed by Germany towards the end of the war. Hitler named the rifle assault rifle in Germanic language. It was designed after two German guns namely the German bolt action rifle and short range sub machine gun.

They had a plan to develop nuclear weapons and use them , they however were not able to complete the project. The Russians made good use of the German's knowledge. International espionage was at it's peak during the cold war on both sides.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips / Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading / Drama As Wike Storms PDP BoT Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.