Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? (738 Views)

For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland / When Did You Joined NAIRALAND / Just Joined Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by jnrbayano(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Which thread(s) have you never unfollowed since you joined nairaland family?

Aside all my threads, there is one thread which I have never unfollowed, not even for a second.

That thread is like a home, I visit it each time I log onto nairaland.

Indeed, I have learnt a lot since my 1year there, I have met and made wonderful friends over there both online and offline.

I discovered it the first 2days I became active on nairaland after joining nairaland a year before and I am so glad I did.

It's the "catholic thread", created by MrAladin and everyone is welcomed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/203#up

1 Like

Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by Doclight(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2014
jnrbayano: Which thread(s) have you never unfollowed since you joined nairaland family?

Aside all my threads, there is one thread which I have never unfollowed, not even for a second.

That thread is like a home, I visit it each time I log onto nairaland.

Indeed, I have learnt a lot since my 2years there, I have met and made wonderful friends over there both online and offline.

I discovered it the first 2days I joined nairaland and I am so glad I did.

It's the "catholic thread", created by MrAladin and everyone is welcomed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/203#up

medical thread created by lagusta.

Man! Dont think i can ever leave that thread. Its a life-thread u knw
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by jnrbayano(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2014
Doclight: medical thread created by lagusta.

Man! Dont think i can ever leave that thread. Its a life-thread u knw

Wow! That's good to know.

Can you put out the thread link down here? I will be glad to go see it.
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by Doclight(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

Wow! That's good to know.

Can you put out the thread link down here? I will be glad to go see it.
sure
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by Syncan(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Ah bros, dem plenty o. However, that Catholic thread is my home zone.
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by justi4jesu(f): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by Kamsified: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
The catholic thread for me, any day
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by jnrbayano(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Syncan: Ah bros, dem plenty o. However, that Catholic thread is my home zone.

Can you put out a few of such threads bro?

I will be glad to go gain what you've been gaining over there all this while.

smiley
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by jnrbayano(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kamsified: The catholic thread for me, any day

Hi five! smiley
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by jnrbayano(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
justi4jesu: My pre-order thread and Dubai Thread smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/d-pre-order-goods-us-dubai

https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries

Nice.

Your thread may come in handy one day.
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by Syncan(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
jnrbayano:

Can you put out a few of such threads bro?

I will be glad to go gain what you've been gaining over there all this while.

smiley

Lol, they are mostly no longer active bro, except someone posts again on them, majority of the posts I visit and posted in Religion section are hardly unfollowed by me.
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by barackodam: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
I actually don't unfollow threads.

I hv never unfollowed a thread before,

I'd just abandon em.

That's my wish
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by jnrbayano(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
barackodam: I actually don't unfollow threads.

I hv never unfollowed a thread before,

I'd just abandon em.

That's my wish

May I know what can make you abandon a thread you ever followed?
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by jnrbayano(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Syncan:

Lol, they are mostly no longer active bro, except someone posts again on them, majority of the posts I visit and posted in Religion section are hardly unfollowed by me.

Interesting.
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by barackodam: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
jnrbayano:

May I know what can make you abandon a thread you ever followed?

1: Loss of interest.

2: The thread has grown faster than I follow it,. Assuming I started a thread from zero, went to bed only to come next day g and see it at 10, that's the end of the thread for me
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by jnrbayano(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
barackodam:

1: Loss of interest.

2: The thread has grown faster than I follow it,. Assuming I started a thread from zero, went to bed only to come next day g and see it at 10, that's the end of the thread for me

cheesy

How then do you manage the "Followed Topic" notification that will keep on rearing its head up since you only "abandoned them" and never unfollowed them?
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by barackodam: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2014
jnrbayano:

cheesy

How then do you manage the "Followed Topic" notification that will keep on rearing its head up since you only "abandoned them" and never unfollowed them?

This how it is, I just see the thread name, remember its abandoned, then proceed to the next

Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by jnrbayano(m): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2014
barackodam:

This how it is, I just see the thread name, remember its abandoned, then proceed to the next

Alright.
Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by woky: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2014
bros na only two oo

the Catholic thread by MrAladin and the Bar thread by Jbluv55

1 Like

Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by jnrbayano(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2014
woky: bros na only two oo

the Catholic thread by MrAladin and the Bar thread by Jbluv55

Confirmed juicy threads....

2 Likes

Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by jobsat34(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2014
nairaland relaxation centre by jbluv55
all news about flying eagles by joseph1013
all news about golden eaglet by joseph1013

1 Like

Re: Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? by jnrbayano(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2014
jobsat34: nairaland relaxation centre by jbluv55
all news about flying eagles by joseph1013
all news about golden eaglet by joseph1013

I reckon quickly with JBluv55's bar.

The other two will surely worth a peep-into

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Instagram Handle! I'll Follow You Now! / Meet My Son Mario And I / Seven Hundred Year Skeletons Discovered In Leicestershire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.