Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence (8922 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by mikeapollo: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2014
September 18, 2014

Obama Orders Feared “Jericho Weapon” To Kill Christians

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A stunning new report by the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) circulating in the Kremlin today states that the Obama regime was behind the horrific 12 September attack that utilized the much feared “Jericho Weapon” on The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations in Lagos, Nigeria (SCOAN) that left over 40 Christian men, women and children dead.

According to this report, Nigerian authorities have become “greatly alarmed” over the unprecedented rise of the Ebola virus in West African and have “strongly advised” all Christian churches to stop their communion rites over fears this practice will spread the disease.

The SCOAN, however, not only refused to stop their communion rites, this report continues, but also began operations to help the victims of Ebola in other neighboring countries, which the joint US-Nigerian Army Special Operations Command (NASOC) deemed a “national security threat”.

In response to SCOAN refusing to comply with its governments Ebola directives, this report says, Russian military intelligence analysts on 11 September detected a “highly secretly armed” US Navy Lockheed C-130 Hercules aircraft [photo bottom left] assigned to Fleet Logistics Support Squadron SIX TWO (VR-62, nicknamed the Nomads) depart from its Florida base at Naval Air Station Jacksonville (NAS Jacksonville) and land at the US Naval Expeditionary Base Camp Lemonnier located at Djibouti's Djibouti-Ambouli International Airport, which is the primary base of operations for the US Africa Command (AFRICOM) in the Horn of Africa.

After refueling/rest, this report continues, this US Navy C-130 departed Camp Lemonnier in the early hours of 12 September and flew to Lagos, Nigeria where from 11:30-11:54 [Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)] it circled the SCOAN compound [Photos 2nd and 3rd left] then departed after the church was destroyed in what is described as an “implosion-type” event occurring at 12:44 as evidenced by security camera video. [See video below or HERE]

Security Camera Video

This SVR report notes that the implosion of the SCOAN compound was “nearly identical” [See video below or HERE] to the destruction of the infamous Building 7 on 11 September 2011, thus bringing to fears that the US Navy in its Nigerian attack last week used they same type of “directed weapons technology” to kill these innocent Christians.

Building 7 Collapse Video

To the exact destructive power of the “Jericho Weapon” [The Battle of Jericho is a battle in the biblical Book of Joshua where “sound” was used to destroy the enemies fortress walls.] believed to have destroyed these Christians, this report says, have been best described by US Doctor-Scientist Judy D. Wood, who in compiling her evidence of a directed energy weapon being used to destroy Building 7, described its horrific ability to turn solid matter into nanoparticles.

As the Obama regime has ordered an additional 3,000 of its troops to Africa to fight the Ebola virus, this report concludes, the killing of these Christians in Nigeria on 12 September clearly shows the deadly lengths this much feared government will go to in order to protect its empire.

September 18, 2014 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by ifaoni(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2014
ha! Check out my signature for cheap datas.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by olapluto(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2014
The bribe is working wonders. I expect more silly reports of such magnitude in days to come, until we all forget and move on.

20 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by mikeapollo: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2014
olapluto: The bribe is working wonders. I expect more silly reports of such magnitude in days to come, until we all forget and move on.

Please, let us stop making wild allegations without any concrete proof. Who bribed who?

You can check the article on www.whatdoesitmean.com

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1805.htm

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Abbycite(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2014
mikeapollo:

Please, let us stop making wild allegations without any concrete proof. Who bribed who?

You can check the article on www.whatdoesitmean.com

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1805.htm

N50k no be beans o! Chineke! So everytime plane fly over my house, I should run out for fear of it collapsing......somebody should just slap d author of dis write-up.

22 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by tobtap: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2014
N50,000 fuel money is really working!

Lolz! grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by mikeapollo: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Abbycite:

N50k no be beans o! Chineke! So everytime plane fly over my house, I should run out for fear of it collapsing......somebody should just slap d author of dis write-up.

Maybe N50k can buy you and others like you.
Have you read through the article?
Have you ever seen a military jet hover 4 times at very low altitudes over a particular building in a residential area like Ikotun for no reason?

EVERYTHING surrounding the collapse of the building should be investigated......but some people like you only want to hear when TB Joshua will be crucified.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by tijjanioyan: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Wetin prsn no go hear 4dis mata.all dis one na lie.i know wetin fall am,it is one big opolo(toad)dat jump 4rm Tbj bear bear sorry ,i meant 4rm d bush to d top of d building then d church come dey.........

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by sirjohnson(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2014
Should I believe this?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by philantoxx(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2014
this incident just got messier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2014
It will take TB Joshua' "Miracle" garnished with anointed water for one to believe this anu nchi joint gossip cool
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Mamaflex(f): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2014
mikeapollo:

Have you ever seen a military jet hover 4 times at very low altitudes over a particular building in a residential area like Ikotun for no reason?

EVERYTHING surrounding the collapse of the building should be investigated......but some people like you only want to hear when TB Joshua will be crucified.
No mind them!

6 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Chubhie: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2014
To imagine what Religion has done to our reasoning. We are all truly high on Religion!!!! May Obatala deem it fit to come rescue Us all.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by manuelzz(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2014
sirjohnson: Should I believe this?

Never!!!! Don't dare it!!!
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by jnrbayano(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2014
I tried to believe but I remembered that 50grand......

Op, I can't help you.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by omenka(m): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2014
This one is even more laughable than the Boko Haram angle. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by manuelzz(m): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2014
sirjohnson: Should I believe this?

Never!!! Don't dare it!!!
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by olapluto(m): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2014
mikeapollo:

You just sound more silly with every reply. When did you find out it was a military jet?? And is Ikotun not within an aviation corridor? Was that the only building being hovered around? Why are the other buildings still standing?
In case you ever did physics, or ever boarded a plane and looked through the window, you will realise that it is virtually impossible to 'hover around a particular building' at such height.
Moreover, if you watch the video released by Synagogue, you will clearly see that the building went down due to structural defect. Pause the video at the point of crash and play second by second.
All these pathetic excuses by some wacky websites will not do this pastor any good. I know if it was just Nigerians that died in the incident, things would have died down more. But this pastor keeps insulting the dead. First he claimed BH attacked the church with the aircraft, then he said those who died were matyrs of God, now it is the USA that crashed the building.
A pastor who's empire is built of lies will not hesitate to tell more porky lies no matter the situation.

20 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2014
olapluto: The bribe is working wonders. I expect more silly reports of such magnitude in days to come, until we all forget and move on.
if you want the best spies, ask the russians. They will give you intelligence to details!

Did u not wonder by the accurate details of the craft number, the time it took off, the rest and refuelling?

Even videos and photos were provided and u're too dunce to understand this?

I dnt blame u, u are in Nigeria where intelligence is a luxury!

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by TonySpike: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2014
After watching and reading the 'real' details of 9/11 WTC attack, I think I have no little doubt of the might of the US. Some people don't even know that a number of secret weapons have been developed since the first world war 2. This does not however exempt the Synagogue church for flouting the Lagos State building code.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by IDEApro(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2014
olapluto:
You just sound more silly with every reply. When did you find out it was a military jet?? And is Ikotun not within an aviation corridor? Was that the only building being hovered around? Why are the other buildings still standing?
In case you ever did physics, or ever boarded a plane and looked through the window, you will realise that it is virtually impossible to 'hover around a particular building' at such height.
Moreover, if you watch the video released by Synagogue, you will clearly see that the building went down due to structural defect. Pause the video at the point of crash and play second by second.
All these pathetic excuses by some wacky websites will not do this pastor any good. I know if it was just Nigerians that died in the incident, things would have died down more. But this pastor keeps insulting the dead. First he claimed BH attacked the church with the aircraft, then he said those who died were matyrs of God, now it is the USA that crashed the building.
A pastor who's empire is built of lies will not hesitate to tell more porky lies no matter the situation.

Building collapse yes but if you know what international politics is all about, you will reconsider your write up. Countries fighting for economic power can do anything to remain afloat.

Building collapsed with 80 nationals of South Africa in Nigeria dead and a Nigerian jet and load of cash seized in South Africa. Obama is not good with Nigeria, Poor jona looking for Arms, Pentagon claims they didn't stop Jona. Something is fishy

8 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by skullz: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2014
I knew it was just a matter of time before we started blaming the US for the SCOAN disaster.
Nigerians would blame anything and anybody for their woes but never themselves.

Even if the US bombed the building with the jericho abi Babylon weapon, it does not change the fact that the building was initially planned to accommodate two storeys but I was illegally expanded to carry six.

Let us drop all these religious and political sentiments and condemn the illegal expansion of that building.

10 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by IDEApro(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: if you want the best spies, ask the russians. They will give you intelligence to details!

Did u not wonder by the accurate details of the craft number, the time it took off, the rest and refuelling?

I tell you in advanced country that aircraft would have been shot down. But the government will downplay it, stop the probe to cover their ineptitude

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Clowns
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Jmain: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2014
[size=14pt]. . .You don't say . . . . . . . [/size] [size=14pt] . . . . . .Lolz[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by olapluto(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: if you want the best spies, ask the russians. They will give you intelligence to details!

And you believe that wacky website actually got any info from the Kremlin? Intelligence is no luxury my friend.
If you bothered to scroll down on that website, you will see this:
WhatDoesItMean.Com Is One Of The Top Ranked Websites In The World For New World Order, Conspiracy Theories And Alternative News
A website that thrives on conspiracy theory meets TB Joshua! Kaboom!

8 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2014
choi! see conspiracy theory. this one can lead to world war3 o.
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Symphony007: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2014
Foolish story meant to appeal to the airhead conspiracy theorist of which nigeria is experiencing a great surge. The internet has made otherwise reasonable people suspicious of even the most obvious thing. Youtube, alex jones, infowars,etc..utterly idiotic people who will make the case that the u.s killed over 3,000 of it's citizens on 9/11. U.s government blew up scoan? My soup soured last night, I have it on good authority the CIA, NSA and FBI orchestrated it.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by Nonybb: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2014
I cant vouch or exonerate US from such Complicity Judging from their gathering of panoply of weaponry desperately stationed to eliminate non ally
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by dulaman: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Kosovo!
Re: Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2014
olapluto:
And you believe that wacky website actually got any info from the Kremlin? Intelligence is no luxury my friend.
If you bothered to scroll down on that website, you will see this:
WhatDoesItMean.Com Is One Of The Top Ranked Websites In The World For New World Order, Conspiracy Theories And Alternative News
A website that thrives on conspiracy theory meets TB Joshua! Kaboom!
I am not in any way in support of TB joshua and not removing the pressure abt a failed structural parts, what I am saying is:

Let no one be surprised that this may be true. a sonic weapon was never a new thing and it could be possible if facts were checked with figures as stipulated in that report. There is no way the US will bring down SCOAN because they didn't listen to the 'communion bal bla bla', but if the aircraft really hovered as much as stipulated, there is a problem.

And abt intelligence being a luxury in Nigeria, it is a fact. And I aint talking abt sense, I'm saying gathering of real and useful information. It is a luxury. I mean, how bad is it to infiltrate boko haram and bring them down from inside?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trinitarians - Is there One Throne In Heaven Or Three ? / The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. / Why Do People Become More Spiritual When They Are Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.