Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Lionel Messi Called Me A 'son Of A Prostitute' - Malaga Defender Weligton - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Called Me A 'son Of A Prostitute' - Malaga Defender Weligton (945 Views)

SuperFalcons Defender Faith Ikidi Weds (photos) / 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton / Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Called Me A 'son Of A Prostitute' - Malaga Defender Weligton by dafe303: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Malaga defender Weligton has revealed why he pushed Lionel Messi to the floor in the club's goalless draw with Barcelona on Wednesday, according to Football Espana.
The pair clashed inside the Malaga box during the second half, with Messi uncharacteristically feigning injury and collapsing in a heap on the floor when the Brazilian shoved him, but Wellington say he reacted because of what the Barca player said to him.
"I caught Messi in the face because he called me a 'son of prostitute' claimed Weligton to reporters post-match.
It was an isolated incident in what up until then had been a fairly tame encounter, although Weligton praised his side for their endeavor.
"The whole team played a great game so I congratulated everyone It's not easy to hold the Barca possess. But over the last few days we've matched a lot of their videos and managed to put our ideas into practice," he asserted.
http://dayosports..com/2014/09/lionel-messi-called-me-son-of.htm
visit www.dayosports.blogsports.com
Re: Lionel Messi Called Me A 'son Of A Prostitute' - Malaga Defender Weligton by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2014
Its a lie....this is not the first time Weligton has clashed with Messi.
Re: Lionel Messi Called Me A 'son Of A Prostitute' - Malaga Defender Weligton by chusks(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2014
thought they said messi is a quiet poo... teamcr7 #2hatricksin2matches#

(1) (Reply)

Wenger Vs Mourinho - The War Of Words / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement - Read Full Communique / Court Sacks Pinnick’s NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.