Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,390 members, 7,781,120 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? (8228 Views)

Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. / Wife And Husband Duties You Should Totally Avoid While Dating / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
There is a spirit in man, the inspiration of the almighty (The Creator) gives him understanding, of what is right, of what is wrong.

I hate to sound "holier than thou" but then, I'll say it as it is.

SEX before marriage is wrong, very wrong and I don't wanna date a guy who doesn't share this belief, no, not again.

It is one thing to do a wrong thing and admit you've done wrong

It is another thing, on an entirely different plane this time, to do a wrong thing and claim that it's okay (kini big deal).

imo, in that regard, it shows a person's conscience has been seared in hot iron.

If sex is what I need to keep my man in a relationship or part of what I need, then it is better I tell myself the truth, relationships aren't meant for me.
What am I saying sef.....the relationship is doomed already once sex is involved (please this is a personal opinion).

Look, I'm not condemning sex before marriage because my bible says so (I haven't opened the bible in close to a year).
You might say that I'm still being influenced by my former religion (to some extent, maybe)

But Y'see, there is this knowing, this knowing, its just there, I can't explain how it got there, but I believe that it's innate in all of us, whose consciences are still alive - Discerning right from wrong.

Like I've always posited:
Sex Is Worth Waiting For. There's a right time for everything under the sun.
Emotions are powerful, yes. But they are not more powerful than those who wield them.
All we need is a change of heart and the right mindset.
This is my conviction and I'm not saying it's absolute.

Though, I'm not perfect, Though I stand alone, I'll keep standing, standing for what I know to be right.
It is NEVER TOO LATE to do the right thing, virgin or not.
Thank You.

Signed: Mizmycoli(f)
This your Epistle long pass the Question sef.
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
I don't do "No Testing",but if you can I wish u the best.
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by MizMyColi(f): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2014
SeaGold:

You claim you have a former religion and which is it?
Fundamental Christianity/religious bigotry/Calvinism.
These days, I'm better described as a Progressive Christian in some circles.
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by ComradeTY(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Tallesty1(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi: Fundamental Christianity/religious bigotry/Calvinism.
These days, I'm better described as a Progressive Christian in some circles.
*falls inside well, drowns*
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by mykel25(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2014
Are U interested in mature Topics, games,hashtags,flirting..a whole lotta fun I promise jux add STRICTLY18+ INTERACTIVE #BBMC PIN: C004ECD37
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Roxey1120: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2014
There is a spirit in man, the
inspiration of the almighty (The
Creator) gives him understanding, of
what is right, of what is wrong.
I hate to sound "holier than thou" but
then, I'll say it as it is.
SEX before marriage is wrong, very
wrong and I don't wanna date a guy
who doesn't share this belief, no, not
again.
It is one thing to do a wrong thing
and admit you've done wrong
It is another thing, on an entirely
different plane this time, to do a
wrong thing and claim that it's okay
(kini big deal).
imo, in that regard, it shows a
person's conscience has been seared
in hot iron.
If sex is what I need to keep my man
in a relationship or part of what I
need, then it is better I tell myself
the truth, relationships aren't meant
for me.
What am I saying sef.....the
relationship is doomed already once
sex is involved (please this is a
personal opinion).
Look, I'm not condemning sex before
marriage because my bible says so (I
haven't opened the bible in close to a
year).
You might say that I'm still being
influenced by my former religion (to
some extent, maybe)
But Y'see, there is this knowing, this
knowing, its just there, I can't explain
how it got there, but I believe that
it's innate in all of us, whose
consciences are still alive -
Discerning right from wrong.
Sex Is Worth Waiting For. There's a
right time for everything under the
sun.
Emotions are powerful, yes. But they
are not more powerful than those
who wield them.
All we need is a change of heart and
the right mindset.
This is my conviction and I'm not
saying it's absolute.
Though, I'm not perfect, Though I
stand alone, I'll keep standing,
standing for what I know to be right.
It is NEVER TOO LATE to do the right
thing, virgin or not.
Thank You.
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by COvo(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I wonder why some guys hype a lot about sèx. I live my life in such a way that it means nothing. I've been in a close friendship with a girl (we're now far from each other) in which I told her I would like the two of us to prove to young people like us that they could be together without having sèx. She agreed. Even till recently when I called her, I told her not to allow her fiance or any guy for that matter have sèx with her. She agreed. Whether she had turned another girl, I don't know. But each time we meet, we have this innocent indiscribable affection for each other.
What are you? A baby? You're not even the girl's fiance and you are here making noise.She's having fun my dear.THIS ONE HAS BEEN FRIENDZONED.
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2014
COvo:
What are you? A baby? You're not even the girl's fiance and you are here making noise.She's having fun my dear.THIS ONE HAS BEEN FRIENDZONED.
Rubbish! You think every guy is a he-goat that go about having sèx? If I had said I taught her how to fvck you would've applauded me, right? Nonsense!
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by olodoowoh: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish! You think every guy is a he-goat that go about having sèx? I had said I taught her how to fvck you would've applauded me , right? Nonsense!
please I don't understand.
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by kalu01(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:
There is a spirit in man, the inspiration of the almighty (The Creator) gives him understanding, of what is right, of what is wrong.

SEX before marriage is wrong, very wrong and I don't wanna date a guy who doesn't share this belief, no, not again.

It is another thing, on an entirely different plane this time, to do a wrong thing and claim that it's okay (kini big deal).

imo, in that regard, it shows a person's conscience has been seared in hot iron.

If sex is what I need to keep my man in a relationship or part of what I need, then it is better I tell myself the truth, relationships aren't meant for me.
What am I saying sef.....the relationship is doomed already once sex is involved (please this is a personal opinion).

Look, I'm not condemning sex before marriage because my bible says so (I haven't opened the bible in close to a year).
You might say that I'm still being influenced by my former religion (to some extent, maybe)

But Y'see, there is this knowing, this knowing, its just there, I can't explain how it got there, but I believe that it's innate in all of us, whose consciences are still alive - Discerning right from wrong.

Emotions are powerful, yes. But they are not more powerful than those who wield them.

Though, I'm not perfect, Though I stand alone, I'll keep standing, standing for what I know to be right.
Thank You.

oga talk true you're not "F"
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Ishilove: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thank You.

Tah! Its MizMycoli ( m ) grin

I agree with your post. And no, you do not stand alone. There many who stand with you.

The problem is people's consciences are dead. They have pushed the still, small voice that whispers to them that pre-marital sex is wrong. You are called a hypocrite because you choose to stand for what is right, even if you stand alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by COvo(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish! You think every guy is a he-goat that go about having sèx? If I had said I taught her how to fvck you would've applauded me, right? Nonsense!
What I wanted you to know is:The boyfriend has more say than you do.Deal with it.
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2014
COvo:
What I wanted you to know is:The boyfriend has more say than you do.Deal with it.
I've never lorded anything on her over her relationship. We chose to be what we are - like siblings.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by olodoowoh: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I've never lorded anything on her over her relationship. We chose to be what we are - like siblings.
does she know you are a cultist and you were rusticated from uniilorin?
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by MizMyColi(f): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove:
Tah! Its MizMycoli ( m ) grin

I agree with your post. And no, you do not stand alone. There many who stand with you.

The problem is people's consciences are dead. They have pushed the still, small voice that whispers to them that pre-marital sex is wrong. You are called a hypocrite because you choose to stand for what is right, even if you stand alone.

Lolest Ma'am grin
For some reason, this post got me grinning from ear to ear cheesy
Thank You.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by MizMyColi(f): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2014
kalu01: oga talk true you're not "F"

[size=20pt]What is this one saying now undecided
Check my DP for Pwoof[/size]
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Ishilove: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest Ma'am grin
For some reason, this post got me grinning from ear to ear cheesy
Thank You.
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

It kissis one thing to do a wrong thing and admit you've done wrong

Thank You.

kiss chaiii... make i confess? I dey fall for this Lady, i hope ain't gonna break cheesy
Seriously I've been looking for someone to list out genuine gains both physical nd spiritual of premarital sex', i av found none undecided Being not to control emotions is a demonic manipulation.
Thumbs up to you mizmycoli,
btw, is there Mizmycoli(m) ni?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by MizMyColi(f): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: *falls inside well, drowns*

[size=14pt]*draws him out*
*Sucks out all the water in his body, before applying the kiss of life*

cheesy
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by MizMyColi(f): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2014
AdeniyiA:
kiss chaiii... make i confess? I dey fall for this Lady, i hope ain't gonna break cheesy
Seriously I've been looking for someone to list out genuine gains both physical nd spiritual of premarital sex', i av found none undecided
Thumbs up to you mizmycoli,
btw, is there [b]Mizmycoli(m)[b] ni?

LoL
Naaa

Just Mizmycoli (f)

I just put that up for comic relief, I don't enjoy being too serious.
LoL

Some days, I prefer being (m) tho'
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Tallesty1(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]*draws him out*
*Sucks out all the water in his body, before applying the kiss of life*

cheesy
[/size]

BOLD FONTs? crycry
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by MizMyColi(f): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1:

BOLD FONTs? crycry

[size=14pt]*Wikkid Grin*
grin
[/size]
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2014
The greatest battle which gives the greatest victory is battle against self, not a few lose this battle. -Adeniyi, 2014
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1:

BOLD FONTs? crycry
signifying bold kisses wink
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by firestar(f): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thank You.

Endorsed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Ishilove: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2014
AdeniyiA: The greatest battle which gives the greatest victory is battle against self, not a few lose this battle. -Adeniyi, 2014
You try tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Ishilove: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2014
1one: You see the truth of the matter is this.. As human beings we have become too supposedly intelligent, we've come to question every single thing about our existence on earth, this in itself is not bad but it becomes worrisome when we begin to question some laid down rules, and precepts, tenets that were formed eons ago by our maker in the absence of petty human intellect sentiments or logic.

We may come up with 50 reasonable notions some of them even clinically or medically verified, why two consenting adults should have sex before marriage.. After all, it's "their" bodies,they are mature enough to make decisions about their sexuality... They are in love, and so while dating having sex is just another expression of this love.

It really is JUST NONSENSE.. if you're not married you have absolutely no business with SEX.. if Kongi has worried you so much that it has turned to malaria or typhoid, yet having sex to cure that malaria is stilll wrong... Did you create yourself? Do you have the slightest, faintest idea about how long you would live?.. Can you count the Number of hairs on your head.. Can you be in a million places at the same time revealing yourself in the same capacities across these million places?.. The Answer is No... Yet The same person that spots all this abilities and power has said... "DO NOT HAVE SEX WHILE DATING.. KEEP IT TILL MARRIAGE.. I CREATED YOU NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, AND SO MY THOUGHTS ARE DIFFERENT FROM YOURS...NO MATTER HOW REASONABLE YOU SEE HAVING SEX WHILE DATING.. IT IS NOT RIGHT BECAUSE I HAVE SAID SO"

We really don't know what we are doing to ourselves by sleeping around, we think all is well because we don't see any consequence, when in actual sense we can't even see beyond our noses.

I don't intend to make this post a religious post that's why I didn't exactly reflect any religion here.. and pardon me if this post does not do justice to your question @OP..but the truth of the matter is SEXING WHILE DATING IS WRONG.

IF 6.9999BILLION PEOPLE ON EARTH DO IT, IT DOESN'T STILL NEGATE THE TRUTH.
Preach!! cheesy

Tell these iranu generation. They are experiencing Brain Relocation Syndrome. A situation where their brain relocates to their private organs and they start thinking with it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by 1one: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove:
Preach!! cheesy

Tell these iranu generation. They are experiencing Brain Relocation Syndrome. A situation where their brain relocates to their private organs and they start thinking with it .

Lool... gringrin

Please doctor what drugs/treatment would you prescribe/suggest to cure this syndrome

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Ishilove: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2014
1one:

Lool... gringrin

Please doctor what drugs/treatment would you prescribe/suggest to cure this syndrome
Not much, my child. One week fasting, prayer and study of the word.

Break off every relationship that leads you to sin. Bad companionship corrupts good manners.

Make a covenant with your eyes and ears not to behold iniquity.

Don't be alone in the company of the opposite sex who provokes you sexually.

And very importantly, commit yourself to the hands of the holy spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by 1one: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove:
Not much, my child. One week fasting, prayer and study of the word.

Break off every relationship that leads you to sin. Bad companionship corrupts good manners.

Make a covenant with your eyes and ears not to behold iniquity.

My pastor My pastor.. You're too wise.. I hail thee in the splendor of thy wisdom

Please do well to use thy wisdom for the next teaser on THINK-IN grin

E no go good make you fall your handgrin
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Ishilove: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2014
1one:

My pastor My pastor.. You're too wise.. I hail thee in the splendor of thy wisdom

Please do well to use thy wisdom for the next teaser on THINK-IN grin

E no go good make you fall your handgrin
Yimu tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Did This To Their White Teenage Daugher Over Her Black Boyfriend(photo) / Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? / The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.