Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? (8242 Views)

Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. / Wife And Husband Duties You Should Totally Avoid While Dating / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by lawrenceunaa: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2014
sex is made for sole purpose of procreation
But our gneratipn had turned it into a form of pleasure and for fun
A music video with almost nake*d girls sell faster than ones fully clad.
Relationships which is based on love can still survive without sex. We are humans and our our emotions can influence our minds into doing what we might actually regret later . We all knw hw to make babies but to train them we 'ren't yet ready so y start what u can finish?

Ladies, u re the ones that enjoy and surfers @ same time before & after sex eg: drilling a small hole with a driller for an hour will bore a larger hole so nw compare it with ur p***sy undecided
Some will say it is elastic but in physics, hook's law made us knw for every elastic material there is a limit so going beyond makes it loose its elasticity.

Having sex gives pleasure but @ same time reduce ur worth, pleasure as ur p***sy would be wider than a 'ruber band' undecided

In sch if u have a selfish person for a lover pls quit u didn't pay ur sch fee to have sex tongue

Lawrenceunaa(m)
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Tallesty1(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2014
AdeniyiA:
signifying bold kisses wink
Abia!

Big kisses from MizMyColiundecided

Nah! Her lips are too darn expensive.
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by irishCream: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]*draws him out*
*Sucks out all the water in his body, before applying the kiss of life*

cheesy
[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Crazyyyyy lass indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by MizMyColi(f): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2014

tongue
Tallesty1: Abia!

Big kisses from MizMyColiundecided

Nah! Her lips are too darn expensive.
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Jarchi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Don't date if u ain't ready to marry, gf and bf means your emotional and sexual friend or partner while fiance or fiancee means your spouse to be,dats it in simple term,so wats the no sex in relationship except if both agrees to it
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by OMA4U(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Some people have not had sex, but what they've done you will feel like why don't you have sex other than this. These are the type I call deflowered-virgins
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by IBOGIRL1: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
i have read a lot of views on this topic and seriouy speaking some pple wud rada chew raw bitter leaf than spill the truth! Lets b frank wit ourselves, what is dating? Dating whether u choose to align wit dis defination or not is an intimate relationship between the pple involved.
When uv decided to go into dating,uv automatically decided to open up ursef to ur partner since dating involves getting to know yourselves better. That said sex is not an xception in getting to know ursefs,if it is then u also have to start asking yourself this question
Why do we kiss yl dating?
Why do we show affection yl dating?
Why do we show love and care yl dating?
Why do we feel happy yl dating the one u love? This and so many oda numerous questions shud be askd as they are in no way diffrnt frm sex.
That said,am not a sex propagator,whatever works for the pple involved in the dating process is fine by me but PLs and pls ,nobody shud say sex is wrong in dating process cos dating is abt gettin to know ursefs better and dat includes sex amongst oda things. If u feel that way abt it,pls wait and get married. There is no need dating!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by IBOGIRL1: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
i have read a lot of views on this topic and seriouy speaking some pple wud rada chew raw bitter leaf than spill the truth! Lets b frank wit ourselves, what is dating? Dating whether u choose to align wit dis defination or not is an intimate relationship between the pple involved.
When uv decided to go into dating,uv automatically decided to open up ursef to ur partner since dating involves getting to know yourselves better. That said sex is not an xception in getting to know ursefs,if it is then u also have to start asking yourself this question
Why do we feel happy yl dating the one u love? This and so many oda numerous questions shud be askd as they are in no way diffrnt frm sex.
That said,am not a sex propagator,whatever works for the pple involved in the dating process is fine by me but PLs and pls ,nobody shud say sex is wrong in dating process cos dating is abt gettin to know ursefs better and dat includes sex amongst oda things. If u feel that way abt it,pls wait and get married. There is no need dating!.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by olaboy001(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Sex is not by force, its by choice....
But if you think you can't handle the pressure from guys, just quit dating till you're ready to marry
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Floyd45(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2014
PLs and pls ,nobody shud say sex is wrong in dating process cos dating is abt gettin to know ursefs better and dat includes sex amongst oda things. If u feel that way abt it,pls wait and get married. There is no need dating![/quote]

100 cool
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
IBOGIRL1: i have read a lot of views on this topic and seriouy speaking some pple wud rada chew raw bitter leaf than spill the truth! Lets b frank wit ourselves, what is dating? Dating whether u choose to align wit dis defination or not is an intimate relationship between the pple involved.
That said,am not a sex propagator,whatever works for the pple involved in the dating process is fine by me but PLs and pls ,nobody shud say sex is wrong in dating process cos dating is abt gettin to know ursefs better and dat includes sex amongst oda things. If u feel that way abt it,pls wait and get married. There is no need dating!.
yes! U did'nt pretend like the others ladies do, I trust ibo girls they can never joke with that,hmmmm yummyy
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
dancok: Many people take this thing as something including me,no doubt,but sometimes I sat down and think about it.
When u want to approach a lady,what came to her mind is this. Guy will or wanted to have sex with me,when a lady is making move on a guy,the guy will say hmm she wanted sex.I know sex is for reproduction but what about this single guys and ladies why is sex the main target.
Sometimes ago,am dating a pretty and my friends are asking me have u nack am? I said no they all hiss.why do we have sex.(Singles I mean)
People have sexx for so many reasons. First to cool off, second for love. Third for favor and so forth. But you shouldn't be having sexx.
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by chibwike(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

There is a spirit in man, the inspiration of the almighty (The Creator) gives him understanding, of what is right, of what is wrong.

I hate to sound "holier than thou" but then, I'll say it as it is.

SEX before marriage is wrong, very wrong and I don't wanna date a guy who doesn't share this belief, no, not again.

It is one thing to do a wrong thing and admit you've done wrong

It is another thing, on an entirely different plane this time, to do a wrong thing and claim that it's okay (kini big deal).

imo, in that regard, it shows a person's conscience has been seared in hot iron.

If sex is what I need to keep my man in a relationship or part of what I need, then it is better I tell myself the truth, relationships aren't meant for me.
What am I saying sef.....the relationship is doomed already once sex is involved (please this is a personal opinion).

Look, I'm not condemning sex before marriage because my bible says so (I haven't opened the bible in close to a year).
You might say that I'm still being influenced by my former religion (to some extent, maybe)

But Y'see, there is this knowing, this knowing, its just there, I can't explain how it got there, but I believe that it's innate in all of us, whose consciences are still alive - Discerning right from wrong.

Like I've always posited:
Sex Is Worth Waiting For. There's a right time for everything under the sun.
Emotions are powerful, yes. But they are not more powerful than those who wield them.
All we need is a change of heart and the right mindset.
This is my conviction and I'm not saying it's absolute.

Though, I'm not perfect, Though I stand alone, I'll keep standing, standing for what I know to be right.
It is NEVER TOO LATE to do the right thing, virgin or not.
Thank You.

Signed: Mizmycoli(f)
Woow.
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by chibwike(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi kudos

sex when dating, hmmm, if i have had sex with my gf then, maybe, we wud not still be together by now.

I personally feel, the love, care, companionship,and some other things i gain from a relationship is enough for me. Sex when dating, is something that can be avoided by adequate self control, fear of God , and dating a morally sound girl.

That said, i just pray that God saves us from the spirit of immorality and lust, that is looming in our society today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by valmunich(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Make i just dey observe as people dey yarn kokoma for this thread undecided undecided
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by olaboy001(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dating is a part of human mating process whereby two people meet socially for companionship, beyond the level of friendship, or with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as a partner in an intimate relationship or marriage.
If you don't want sex, stay away from anything relationship till you're ready for it....
I haven't find something that is more satisfying than SEX...
Because having SEX create powerful emotional bonds..
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by spanzed(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
chibwike:
MizMyColi kudos

sex when dating, hmmm, if i have had sex with my gf then, maybe, we wud not still be together by now.

I personally feel, the love, care, companionship,and some other things i gain from a relationship is enough for me. Sex when dating, is something that can be avoided by adequate self control, fear of God , and dating a morally sound girl.

That said, i just pray that God saves us from the spirit of immorality and lust, that is looming in our society today
my bro I wish the same....sex that three letter words have deep meaning....some people ignorance would lead them to where dey don't expect...we should be careful...having sex when dating is like looking for trouble we cannot accomodate...Chibwike kudos..
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by uzolexis(f): 12:20am On Oct 17, 2014
sex is overrated,verrrry overrated
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Brisingr(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2014
uzolexis:
sex is overrated,verrrry overrated
You're doing it the wrong way.

Anyhow we don't have to have sex in the traditional manner dere is a Loophole that can be "exploited". grin
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by uzolexis(f): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Brisingr:

You're doing it the wrong way.

Anyhow we don't have to have sex in the traditional manner dere is a Loophole that can be "exploited". grin

traditional or modern manner....the whole ish is overrated
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
uzolexis:

traditional or modern manner....the whole ish is overrated
babe are u sure,do u practice what u preach?
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Decryptor(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I wonder why some guys hype a lot about sèx. I live my life in such a way that it means nothing. I've been in a close friendship with a girl (we're now far from each other) in which I told her I would like the two of us to prove to young people like us that they could be together without having sèx. She agreed. Even till recently when I called her, I told her not to allow her fiance or any guy for that matter have sèx with her. She agreed. Whether she had turned another girl, I don't know. But each time we meet, we have this innocent indiscribable affection for each other.

OrlandoOwoh be like, "i'm trying to be chaste and appear responsible in the sight of this babe"

The babe be like, "Look at this impotent tart telling me that he wants us to prove nonsense...abeg, let him do quick and go to his house so i can go visit Obinna and have a good time with him. Mtchewwww!"
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by uzolexis(f): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
dancok:
babe are u sure,do u practice what u preach?

what did i preach? i just made a statement.........
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
uzolexis:

what did i preach? i just made a statement.........
u are doing it right?
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Joshuadon: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

There is a spirit in man, the inspiration of the almighty (The Creator) gives him understanding, of what is right, of what is wrong.

SEX before marriage is wrong, very wrong and I don't wanna date a guy who doesn't share this belief, no, not again.

It is another thing, on an entirely different plane this time, to do a wrong thing and claim that it's okay (kini big deal).

imo, in that regard, it shows a person's conscience has been seared in hot iron.

If sex is what I need to keep my man in a relationship or part of what I need, then it is better I tell myself the truth, relationships aren't meant for me.
What am I saying sef.....the relationship is doomed already once sex is involved (please this is a personal opinion).

Look, I'm not condemning sex before marriage because my bible says so (I haven't opened the bible in close to a year).
You might say that I'm still being influenced by my former religion (to some extent, maybe)

But Y'see, there is this knowing, this knowing, its just there, I can't explain how it got there, but I believe that it's innate in all of us, whose consciences are still alive - Discerning right from wrong.

Emotions are powerful, yes. But they are not more powerful than those who wield them.

Though, I'm not perfect, Though I stand alone, I'll keep standing, standing for what I know to be right.
Thank You.

Signed: Joshuadon

permit me to ..............

you just explained explicitly .............................. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by utenwuson: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
So many people typing wat there don't act, u may claim u got disvirgin tru rape! I don't care cos visiting a guy dts wooing u n don't expect him 2 touch u? Now 2 ur question lemme mk ds clear, our parent were able 2 get married stl intact cos as @ then, @16 u re gud to go as a woman, a man @ age 20 ll absolutely get married cos life was easy wen the constitution "bible" was writn, now @ 28 n u cnt feed ur sef,ur partner, pay ur. Bills, n sooo many xpenses n u xpect dt man 2 stay witout sex cos he s dating? Wen d Bible was design, it was investigated according 2 hw d world progressn now it isn't n so SEX is a mind tin along with age! De most enjoyable tin in de world either married or not!
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by cronsberg: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Why do women enjoy men's money while dating? Why not wait till they are married. mtssheew Am i your father? am i your husband? why do i spend on you then?
Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thank You.

Signed: Mizmycoli(f)
Honestly ma'am u are really inspiration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? by MizMyColi(f): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2014
kiss kiss kiss
Bunsky:
Honestly ma'am u are really inspiration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? / . / 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.