Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh (21326 Views)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh / Nairaland Members Ask For The IMMEDIATE ELECTION Of Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by Max24: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2014
The Lagos State House of Assembly is the most docile in the world. Only getting involved in insignificant issues. Though they are the highest paid state parliamentarians in Nigeria, they are the least productive. They only rubber stamp whatever Fashola sends to them. No original initiatives, no oversight functions on the executives as is being done by House of Reps on Jonathan. They can not even enact the most important bill Lagos needs - the FOI. They should be held responsible for the corruption among Lagos politicians. If they pass the FOI Fashola will have no option than to comply. And to think the House membership is 100% APC, a supposedly progressive party, which is at the forefront of demand for accountability at the National level, cannot replicate same in its backyard. Its totally unacceptable! Now i understand the danger of a one-party state like Lagos. My problem is not with Fashola, he has tried but the House zero. They have not lived up to expectations. I hope to contribute my vote to shake up the balance of the House in 2015. We need a house that can engage the executives not collude. FOI in Lagos is a must.
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by Bigsteveg(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Illiterate kids everywhere on seun 's forum. Did I ever insult you? Where did you come from ? Just take time to read your comment again and you'll discover that you are far from maturity. You need to grow up.
Lol @ 'illiterate kids everywher...' u must be dreaming bro. u didn't insult me but ur comments disgraced the human race.
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by fajani(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2014
nice
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by korel9: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bigsteveg:
Don't think all families are hungry as yours.
Your faaather!!! angry
Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by Bigsteveg(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
korel9:
Your faaather!!! angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by ocheu(f): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Which one be ur own, though some people were still infected, but this woman prevented the wicked sawyer from spreading the disease more. pls lets give up for her, she is substantial.

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by ocheu(f): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=eleojo23]Good idea. Speaking generally, we as a country should develop the habit of rewarding those who do good deeds for the country so that others can be encouraged to do the same.

The reason why people hesitate to go the extra mile for the country is because we've not learnt to appreciate ourselves.

We often hear people say
'I no fit die for this country'
Why? Because those who made sacrifices in the past seem to have done so in vain. We even mock their sacrifice sometimes and call it foolishness because it went unappreciated.
A good deed deserves a befitting commendation.[/you have spoken well ]

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh by korel9: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Samiceman:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..……….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things To Attempt In 2017 / Join Mblog.ng All Mtn Users And Get Free Credits Every Month Upto 5k / Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.