Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating (4818 Views)

Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again / Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
There was confusion at the premises of the Ekiti State High Court on Thursday morning as the state Governor-elect, Ayodele Fayose, allegedly ordered his thugs to beat up a judge, Justice John Adeyeye, for what he described as the judge’s “rudeness to him”.

The pandemonium that ensued scuttled the Ekiti State Governorship Election petition Tribunal sitting billed to hold today at the High court, Ado-Ekiti, as judicial  workers abandoned  their duty post and ran for safety. Witnesses said that PDP thugs had besieged the court premises as early as 6am, while a detachment of policemen from the police headquarters were also seen on major streets and around the court.

Justice Adeyeye of High Court 3, who was miffed by the huge number of the thugs as they surged towards the court premises had approached Mr Fayose and urged him to prevail on “his supporters” to keep a safe distance from the court premises. An enraged Mr. Fayose was said to have shouted the judge down, slapped him and ordered his men to beat him up. Immediately, thugs numbering about 20 pounced on Justice Adeyeye, beat him up and tore his clothes, while his co workers scampered and shouted for help.

Following the development, judicial workers hurriedly shut down the court premises thereby preventing any court proceeding for hours before the police fired tear gas canisters to disperse the hoodlums.

Justice Adeyeye is presently receiving treatment at a private hospital in Ado-Ekiti. A similar scenario had played out on Monday when suspected PDP thugs stormed the high court premises attacked the trial judge, some litigants  and judicial workers in the bid to  prevent hearing in a case to determine Fayose’s eligibility for the June 21 governorship election.

- See more at: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/168641-breaking-pandemonium-in-ekiti-high-court-as-ayo-fayose-ordered-judges-beating.html#sthash.UZfDGcuU.dpuf

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
I pity Ekiti people! This is going to be the longest four years for them.

33 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by tinuolababy(f): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
You never see anything for Ekiti cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Bibol(f): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
If this is true, then people of Ekitiland should brace up because this is going to be more than they can handle for 4 years

21 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bibol: If this is true, then people of Ekitiland should brace up because this is going to be more than they can handle for 4 years

The beast is truly back! Smh

8 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by omenka(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Does a governor elect yet to be sworn in have immunity?? Can't someone arrest and cage this marauding thug before he kills someone?? He's already drunk on power and acting like a rudderless bully even though he's yet to assume full powers.

I really pity the people of Ekiti. I'm sure by now they must be biting their fingers in utter regret.
Smh.

22 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
That is PDP way.....violence!

4 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by emmatok(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Why is Fayose afraid of the Judiciary, if he is innocent he should go to court and defend himself.
Beating-up the Judge show he doesn't respect democratic institutions.
Hope GEJ is watching.

11 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
ayodeji752: pity ur miserable life and nt ekiti ppl. Fayose is wot we want so u can go and die. U think is easy to win d incubent gov in all d available local govt? Any nigerian dat brain and reside in ekiti will knw dat d judge has taken side. Dont just sit in oda part of d country and be commentin on wot u knw nothin abt. Fayose is wot majority of ekiti ppl want, especially civil servants so wot is d cause of ur headache?

The bold confirms my fears, you are really an illiterate!

So what law empowers Fayose, to "correct" the judge through beating and molestation?

If even the judge was "biased" according to your dumb brain, what stops Fayose from approaching a higher court?

I have no doubt, you participated actively in today's show of shame.

Ndi ara!

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
This is really pathetic, this the type of tout like behavior that PDP is known for . Good thing most of SW has kicked them out. Ekiti enjoy o grin you next Governor is a tout. A tout leading a State that boasts of having the most educated people undecided

12 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Bibol(f): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
The way people support violence in this country. I fear shocked
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Picture of Fayose slapping judge or I don't believe. Meanwhile, I said it earlier that APC shouldn't allow d beast in present gentle Fayose to come out. D only person dat can give it double to anyone who harass him. Ask OBJ not to even talk of ordinary state judge.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by pentagonal: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

ekiti kete how market stomach infrastructure for life.... bwahhhhhhhaaaaaa in efusetan aniwura voice.

4 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by texaco1: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ayo fayoose recent behaviour will surely have a negative impact and effect on the image of pdp in the southwest, and this may well woork against them. Already feelers from oyo state indicate that people are not favourably welcoming the idea of akala coming back to power because of his past history as a supporter of nurtw union violence during the lifetime of adedibu. Pdp needs to clean up its image fast

8 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by desgiezd(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I pity Ekiti people! This is going to be the longest four years.

I really pity those who reside in Ekiti. When Fayose won, they rejoiced, now its time for them to gnash their teeth in anguish and it has just started. Its gonna be the longest four years ever since their leopard has refused to change its skin. What a pity!

12 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
moyinoluwabun: Picture of Fayose slapping judge or I don't believe. Meanwhile, I said it earlier that APC shouldn't allow d beast in present gentle Fayose to come out. D only person dat can give it double to anyone who harass him. Ask OBJ not to even talk of ordinary state judge.

...and he was quietly impeached in his first adventure without him putting up a fight??

He is just "strong" to you because we have a drunkard piloting the affairs of the country

He is just an over rated thug!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ekiti people welcome to a four years of God farther and thugs

6 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm not a fan of PDP, but I'll need a video footage. There is no way there won't be just a blurred one!

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by argon500: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
If the news is true, then sorry for my Ekiti people. That means they should get prepared for 4 years of bondage

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by oduastates: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
ESHU(the God the evil ,crusading xtian slavemasters falsely called the devil)

Eṣù is the God of the crossroad, and plays frequently by leading mortals to temptation and possible tribulation in the hopes that the experience will lead ultimately to their maturation.
Eshu presents you with choices and guides you to make the right choices thereby helping you to develop Iwa (good behaviour/character)

Ekiti got to Orita-meta(crossroad), they had
1 fayemi (the mostly stable road on which they were travelling)
2 Fatose (the Jaga JAGA thuggery/assassination/lawless /corruption road they had travelled before.
3 bamidele( the road they have never travelled )

It does not take rocket science or mystic powers to make the right choices.
It is obvious that EKITI is suffering from a deficiency in the Iwa and the omoluabi department.
All those who voted for this evil thug of a man are a disgrace to the yoruba nation and they mock Eledumare(God).

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by emmatok(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
People really have shot memories.
Fayose has always been a thug.

5 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by atikubaba(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Is that Fayose the governor-elect ,or Fayose NURTW chairman ?

2 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Hanibal(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
My kinsmen in Ekiti had the choice to choose between an intellectual and a thug... and they chose the thug.
Now this is what you get when you make a
such decision

3 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

...and he was quietly impeached in his first adventure without him putting up a fight??

He is just "strong" to you because we have a drunkard piloting the affairs of the country

He is just an over rated thug!
guess u're not in Ekiti when he was impeached, you'll know it wasn't easy. Meanwhile, ask d stomach infrastructure lovers in ekiti, they still prefer him to Fayemi who they termed a pretender. I'm an observant in Ekiti and I know little about them. If court denied Fayose of swearing in next month, believe me, ekiti won't know peace atleast for not less than three days and instead of APC to govern, they'll rather scatter everything and a sole administrator will be pronounced. Well, wetin be my own sef?
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by hushmail: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
pics or grin
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by anonimi: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
This is quite terrible if true.
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by buemene(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nigerian Rulers, never learning the principles of leadership. Pity for Ekiti State.
Re: Pandemonium In Ekiti High Court As Ayo Fayose Slaps Judge Orders Beating by Keky(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
When U Trade Fayemi for Fayose, Beating is sure. I won't be surprised if Fayose beats Ekiti citizens sef. Deserved beating

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans / / Buhari Ignores Prof Humphrey Nwosu The Hero Of June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.