Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. - Literature/Writing Ads (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. (16879 Views)

Where To Download Novels / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by drnoel: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2014
emmyrichie:

I have most of the ones you sent. Pls resend them, but not from Sidney and Dan Brown.

U'd have to be patient cos I don't have my laptop with me at work. What am I to resend, if I may ask. The sameones I sent earlier or new ones.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2014
drnoel:

U'd have to be patient cos I don't have my laptop with me at work. What am I to resend, if I may ask. The sameones I sent earlier or new ones.

New ones... But not from Sidney, Grisham or Dan Brown.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by drnoel: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2014
emmyrichie:

New ones... But not from Sidney, Grisham or Dan Brown.

Lol, look although I appreciate ur sending me Grisham novels. The novels u sent me are also old and I also have 4 out of the 8 u already sent cos I collect Grisham novels. Most of my new novels are on hard copy but will check to see what novels I still have on soft copy so I can decide which ones I can send u. Also I made an initial offer of sending u comics. I have a library of comics which I have collected along the way cos I also enjoy collecting those. My comic collections are mostly soft copies. U can have a few say 4-10 comics of ur choice from marvel to DC comics but I will want some more novels (preferably robert lodlum or sidney sheldon) if u want more than 6 more. Let me know soon so that I can get to it after work.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by princesa(f): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hi, good work here. I've not read any of their works and I'd love to cos I hear so much about them.

Please send me any you highly recommend and that would make me ask for more. Thank you...

Ceeceeu@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by zyzxx(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
dopevick:
dopevick@gmail.com
The sands of time
The last juror
The king of torts
The summons
The chamber
The pelican brief
Tank u !!!
pls kindly send it 2 me too. d op might nt be availiable. lanrevista@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pls, I would like to have "If tomorrow comes" by Sydney Sheldon.

oluwasplendor@gmail.com

Thanks a lot brov. grin
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by capua(f): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
thanks man! got the mail.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by drnoel: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Would like some sidney sheldon if I could spare. Email is drnoel77@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
pls can you send me sidney sheldon
the sand of time,the other side of me,conspiracy,nothing last forever,the other side of midnight,if tomorrow never comes.
john grisham
the street lawyer
appeal
rain maker.my email is sewe8811@gmail.com thks alot
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by frankolyz: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pls send(Sidney sheldon)_The sands of time, master of the game, the doomsday conspiracy, the other side of me, the other side of midnight.( John
Esecool2real@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by krispee: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by pwettyolly(f): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pls you didn't reply mu request
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by JulietAKK(f): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2014
Inferno by Dan Brown. tabitha_lucy @yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by JulietAKK(f): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2014
And "if tomorrow never comes"-Sidney Sheldon.tabitha_lucy@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Babe2sure(f): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Pls, send the following to me:

The broker
The summon
The innocent man
Stranger in the mirror
Morning, noon and night
Memories of midnight
Digital fortress
Deception point
Inferno
The lost symbol

My e-mail add is. fosty2003@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Dannyblaze: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Digital fortress_dan brown
The client_john grisham

dannyosiobe@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by spotmataz: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pls emmyrichie kindly send me all grisham,sheldon in ur possession.u can zip dem. Got some dan brown earlier. Thank you . Nelsonimportsservices@gmail.com.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by slimfit2(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pls emmyrichie, you can kindly send me all
grisham,sheldon and dan brown in ur
possession.u can also zip dem. i will filter out dos av read. thanks.
debsynsmart@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by AdeOracle(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Can I please have the following books?

Sidney Sheldon

The Stars Shine Down
Windmills of the Cods
Rage of Angels
Bloodline
A Stranger in the Mirror
The Naked Face
The Sky Is Falling
The Unclad face
If tomorrow comes

Email is andkenrew@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by krispee: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by thinkngrowrich(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
please send me The Rainmaker.The summons.The king of torts and The chamber by john grisham.plus Master of the game by sheldon Evambabie@gmail.com.thanks a million
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by FANE4Naija: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Symphony007:
Jewelbright007@yahoo.com

The last juror
The king of torts
The summons
The chamber
The pelican brief.....can I add more, please? grin grin grin
Ehn pls, can you send them to fane4naija@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Oworock(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
You can download tons of novel from www.ma-book.com for free that's what i also use.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Rilwayne001: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
emmyrichie:
If you are interested in any, just drop your e-mail address and the title of the book(s).

Dear peeps!

My annual leave from work is over... I might not be able to respond to any request(s) in time, as I will busy all weekdays except weekends.

Therefore, I beseech y'all whom I've sent some novels to, to assist others who will ask for some henceforth.

Thanks.

The pelican
The king of torts
The sands of time
The other side of me
The battle of Jericho

Or any other recommended ones
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by spotmataz: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Oworock:
You can download tons of novel from www.ma-book.com for free that's what i also use.
. Thanks a lot.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pls I'd like doomsday conspiracy and nothing lasts forever by sidney sheldon sent to nellynelly938@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by joanana(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
I will need the new novel by Sidney Sheldon - Chasing Tomorrow. grin grin Continuation of If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon.. Please send to joanachonye@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by rightflank: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Time to kill and The Chambers please. Email is closeforte@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Bintsina: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Digital fotress n Deception point by Dan brown with some of sidney sheldon novels. D email is adesinarofiah@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Op, please send me all you have on Sheldon and Grisham. Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Babe2sure(f): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
joanana:
I will need the new novel by Sidney Sheldon - Chasing Tomorrow. grin grin Continuation of If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon.. Please send to joanachonye@yahoo.com

Waoo! I don't know there is now sequel to 'if tomorrow comes' I thought you were joking initially, until I googled it. Tilly Bagshawe seems to be doing sequels of late Sheldon's books. But I have not read from her yet.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
please send me all sidney sheldon's and john grishams novels
jossy_jay@yahoo.com
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career! / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! / 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.