Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. (1261 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse / Inter-tribal Marriages,....... How Did It Turn Out For You / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. by sayso: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
This is a tight line conversation between a man and a woman, who are about losing their marriage to fantasy but saved it at the last minute through communication.

Man walks back into the house after leaving for work early with lots of worry in his mind.

Woman: Man’s name --------are you ok?

Man: yeah yeah , I am ok, fine.

Woman: Honey what are you doing , coming home so early?

Man: Where are the Kids?

Woman: I just dropped them off at my mother’s place, yeah, you are scaring me. What what is going on?

Man: Man sits her down on the couch,I I missed you.

Woman: I missed you too, what is happening to us?

Man: I don’t know.

Woman: You feel like it is my fault, that we are not as close as we used to be ?

Man: No No, it’s not your fault, it’s my fault. I am not doing everything I am supposed to do. Is it too late?

Woman : I don’t know.

Music interjects
Man: You know baby, I just want to tell you how sorry I am for being so cold, its not like I do not want to being married, it’s like sometimes it feels like the walls is closing down on me.

Woman: Now hold on one minute, whatever you did, you did to yourself, because I have been running around here in the house trying to make a nice life for us, taking care of the kids, trying to be every woman but lately you have been so so had and so cold.

Man: So of you.

Woman: Oooooh grow up.

Man; you know it’s true.

Woman: Look, I know none of this is easy, but I missed us, I missed what we had, I missed it to the core and I just need to know. How come we are not fucccccckkkkkinnnnng anymore?

Man: You are the one who has been on strike.

Woman: It has been on my mind for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time.

Man: You are out of your mind.

Woman: Definitely.

Man: Baby I still want you and I wanted you for so long but every time I touch you, you act like I did something wrong.

Woman: No I don’t.

Man: yes you do, I don’t want to leave.

Woman: Neither do I.

Man: I still want you.

Woman: I am gonna cry.

Man: Where are the kids?

Woman: I told you, they are at Mummy’s place.

Man: In that case, we should be making loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Woman: All night long, All night long., All night long. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Man/Woman: All nightttttttttttttt longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

END
Re: Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. by chii8(f): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. by Kanwulia: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew! angry

6 Likes

Re: Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. by dytbabe: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
*rolls eyes*
Re: Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. by egopersonified(f): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Love in Tokyo.

1 Like

Re: Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. by Haywhymido(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kanwulia: Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew! angry
i knw u wld av prefer d woman to divorce d man
Re: Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. by Kanwulia: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Haywhymido: i knw u wld av prefer d woman to divorce d man

. . . . . And why would I want that? undecided

The gist between the couple did not flow.
Devoid of passion. More like 2 sexxxx-starved GOATS! undecided

A He and a She-goat . . . . . . To be precise!

Animals!

3 Likes

Re: Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. by Haywhymido(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kanwulia: .

. . . . . And why would I want that? undecided

The gist between the couple did not flow.
Devoid of passion. More like 2 sexxxx-starved GOATS! undecided

A He and a She-goat . . . . . . To be precise!

Animals!
yea, u maybe ryt abt it been devoid of passion but who can blame dem if dey act dis way,dey r married 4 God's sake n dia r just coming back frm a quarrel i think,in which during dis period secretly dey r dying to av each other
Re: Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. by Kanwulia: 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Haywhymido: yea, u maybe ryt abt it been devoid of passion but who can blame dem if dey act dis way,dey r married 4 God's sake n dia r just coming back frm a quarrel i think,in which during dis period secretly dey r dying to av each other

Let us see what happens after the phocking?
All that one the man was shouting "where are the children?"
All because he wanted to PHOCK! undecided
I even thought they were missing.
Nonsesicus couple! grin

They sound like TYPICAL LOCAL Africans.
Always in the heat, with a lot of drama! grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. by Stillfire: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2014
Lol this is from the movie 'I think I love my wife'.

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQuW_4MNJ9o[/img]
Re: Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage. by EfemenaXY: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2014
What is it with the recent influx of fictional tales seeping into the Family Section of late? undecided

Royal Roy, seems like you need a big poster with fluorescent paint directing the "lost sheep" to their real homes...

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home / Why we Cheat In Relationship / Appreciate Mama With A Song - It's Mother's Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.