Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements (8871 Views)

Full Notes On Body Measurements / How To Take Body Measurements: By Omamontana / Become A Good Tailor In 3months. Is It Possble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by bolabay14: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
I need your help
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by chinnycouture: 12:18am On Oct 17, 2014
wat do u want to know about measurement.I ll help
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by noncy21: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
chinnycouture:
wat do u want to know about measurement.I ll help
pls ma, pls could u help me on how to draft princess cut pattern? Tnx
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by AmenJoan(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hmmm, can that be done on air? If it's possible would like to learn too o. Following.
Second thoughts why not get a sewing pattern and learn from it. That's what I did. There are also some good videos on YouTube. If you like I could send you some drafting e-books I own. Drop your email if interested.

noncy21:
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by noncy21: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2014
AmenJoan:
Hmmm, can that be done on air? If it's possible would like to learn too o. Following.
Second thoughts why not get a sewing pattern and learn from it. That's what I did. There are also some good videos on YouTube. If you like I could send you some drafting e-books I own. Drop your email if interested.

tnx ma and may God continue to bless u. Am interested ma. My email: chinoncy@gmail.com
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by goforwardagu: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2014
hello AmenJoan pls am also interested in the materials.my e-mail aggy is amaraganiru@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by AmenJoan(f): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
goforwardagu:
hello AmenJoan pls am also interested in the materials.my e-mail aggy is amaraganiru@gmail.com
thanks
noncy21 I have sent the email. Couldn't attach the files cos they were too large. But I have sent the link to get them and the names of the books.
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by bolabay14: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
my email fatimahazeez@yahoo.com,will be expecting too. following
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by flosk: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2014
this can also help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by Ejuski: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
hi amenjoe.
pls am interested in the link for the drafting ebook. here is my email .
joykool360@gmail.com.
thanks alot.
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by Ejuski: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
@flosk
that was helpful. thanks
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by tapingil(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
AmenJoan:

noncy21 I have sent the email. Couldn't attach the files cos they were too large. But I have sent the link to get them and the names of the books.

Hello..
Well I would like the books u talked abt...email is tapingil@yahoo.com

Thanks

Even noticed ur thread is from the name of a book
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by nobledeals(f): 1:00am On Oct 27, 2014
amenjoan oooo, also joined the queue. thanks in anticipation ( rawpheeat@gmail.com))
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by fififi(f): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hey.
Please, i'm also interested in the books and email is iphecare@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by fififi(f): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hey.
Please, i'm also interested in the materials. my email is iphecare@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by morty(f): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2014
AmenJoan, plzzzz am in tooo
email (murtee200@yahoo.com). tanx in anticipation
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by hatoke: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=AmenJoan post=27283392]Hmmm, can that be done on air? If it's possible would like to learn too o. Following.
Good morning amenjoan, I would like to have the e-book too,thanks in advance
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by hatoke: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2014
Good morning Amenjoan, I would like to have the e-book too, thanks a million, my email addy is hatokelowo@gmail.com
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by rushino: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Merry Xmas. Amenjoan . Pls I want the ebook
Sterlingscollections1@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by Juwonesho(f): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
@Amenjoan pls I'm interested in d pattern-drafting e-books too, biko no mind my late coming cheesy orealloy@yahoo.com
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by mownie: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2015
Anybody who has got the ebooks or links should kindly send to. ..Thanks and God bless.
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by AmenJoan(f): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2015
mownie:
Anybody who has got the ebooks or links should kindly send to olatayoojo@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless.[/quote[quote author=hatoke post=28523819]Good morning Amenjoan, I would like to have the e-book too, thanks a million, my email addy is hatokelowo@gmail.com

morty:
AmenJoan, plzzzz am in tooo
email (murtee200@yahoo.com). tanx in anticipation

Hello all, so sorry I haven't been able to respond. The issue we've been having with the drafting ebooks is the fact that they're too large to attach to an e-mail. So been thinking of an alternative method to get them across. Ideas are welcome.
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by ccaramel(f): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2015
noncy21:
you are basically just making 2 darts from mid bust point. Above it and under it. I usually use 1 inch darts. The upper far can end anywhere you fancy- underarm, shoulder, neck. Hope this helps

1 Share

Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by noncy21: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2015
@ccaramel...tnx. Pls can u explain how to cut princess dress for me. I av gotten d blouse but for d dress no no.
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by noncy21: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Tnx.
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by ccaramel(f): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
noncy21:
@ccaramel...tnx. Pls can u explain how to cut princess dress for me. I av gotten d blouse but for d dress no no.

You will make a shape like that at the waistline then extend the cut down whether straight or flared. Don't forget extra seam allowance when making princess cuts. You can also join the bottom of the dress from a six pice to line with the top princess cut.

Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by noncy21: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
ccaramel:

You will make a shape like that at the waistline then extend the cut down whether straight or flared. Don't forget extra seam allowance when making princess cuts. You can also join the bottom of the dress from a six pice to line with the tprincess cut.
tnx ma. Am grateful. Pls could u give me ur bb pin to enable me contact u incase I need ur help? U can send it to my email chinoncy@gmail.com.
Tnx.
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by Kickair(f): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
ccaramel:
you are basically just making 2 darts from mid bust point. Above it and under it. I usually use 1 inch darts. The upper far can end anywhere you fancy- underarm, shoulder, neck. Hope this helps
.. Please what is the name of the book you upload .and where can i get it..thanks
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by rdesigns(f): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=AmenJoan post=30047981][/quote]

if you have a gmail acct, upload the file[s] on google drive and then paste the link here
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by beefash24: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please what is the name of the book nd help us with d ebook,God bless u
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by amstrogn: 1:56am On Jan 29, 2015
AmenJoan:

I am also interested in those e book too most especially if its related to men's cloths tooo. My email ekunolaseun@gmail.com
Re: Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements by Tushmum(f): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pls sis,am also interested in the E-book.
Here is my mail .
Thanks and God bless you ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shoe Addicts Anonymous / Funniest "What I Ordered Vs What I Got" Collection.(tailors Edition) / Pageant Industry Gets New Leadership As King Fajag Emerges National President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.