Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Which Is True Of A Mother Busy Texting While bosom-feeding? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is True Of A Mother Busy Texting While bosom-feeding? (646 Views)

House: Is This True Of Our Women / bosom Feeding / Yes! It Is True That Husband And Wife Look Alike After Many Years Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is True Of A Mother Busy Texting While bosom-feeding? by simplyOJ(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
I got this quotation from a forum discussion by a mother, and it got me laughing:

"Texting while you're breastfeeding is not going to make you tense. It's going to make you feel slightly more connected to the rest of humanity and slightly less like a milk-covered sweaty captive beast who is milked every hour for 2 Months by an incredibly cruel and demanding tiny master who gives you no affection in return for 24 hour intensive care, and in fact actively causes you pain and attempts to cover you in his fluids at least once a day, while you cry and watch daytime television.

Will texting while breastfeeding turn nursing mothers' breast milk into baby STRESS POISON, OR a means to actually set mothers free from their "tyrannical infants"

Could this be the reason why the child occasionally bite the mummy's nipple to get her attention?
Re: Which Is True Of A Mother Busy Texting While bosom-feeding? by April07: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Any woman who feels that way while breastfeeding her baby has no business being a mother.. angry

I believe a woman should be filled with love for a baby at her bosoms...

1 Like

Re: Which Is True Of A Mother Busy Texting While bosom-feeding? by simplyOJ(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
April07: Any woman who feels that way while breastfeeding her baby has no business being a mother.. angry

I believe a woman should be filled with love for a baby at her bosoms...

True. I know a mothers who swore not to allow her nipple in her baby's mouth; beyond 3 weeks max. She doesn't want it sagging. She actually did it for her first two kids. The husband threatened her with their third child to do the sucking himself if she denies her, she had to give him grin.
Re: Which Is True Of A Mother Busy Texting While bosom-feeding? by chii8(f): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hian,all dis indomie mummy dem.

Breast wey go fall go fall

1 Like

Re: Which Is True Of A Mother Busy Texting While bosom-feeding? by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
The way the breasttfeeding is described in the OP makes it sound evil.
Kilode?
Re: Which Is True Of A Mother Busy Texting While bosom-feeding? by simplyOJ(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
cococandy: The way the breasttfeeding is described in the OP makes it sound evil.
Kilode?

No! it is not about breast-feeding per-say, but on texting and breast-feeding. If you read it again, you will discover I said it was a quotation by a mother on a forum. On the contrary, breast-feeding is not evil, my daughter was on exclusive for 6 months, my mum even told me, I was on breast milk for 3 years. ( I was told I normally run back to take a mouth full of milk and return back to continue playing smiley)

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Enugu As Corpse Of Jim Nwobodo’s Son Disappears / Househelp Kidnaps Three Young Boys From Their Home (PHOTO) / SHE Wants To Sell Her Wedding Gown. "Is This Appropriate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.