Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Dstv Not Scanning/bad Software - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Not Scanning/bad Software (1948 Views)

Channels Tv On Dstv Not Showing?? Anyone / DSTV Scanning: An Epitome Of Anxiety / Hitv And This Scanning Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Not Scanning/bad Software by const6(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2008
Hello all Sat Gurus,

There is something i have found to be disturbing. We all believe DSTV is the best, no doubt to an extent they are.

But it is hard to believe that in less than 2 months, i have had to change three DSTV decorders because they no longer scan.

First, a DSD 990 was changed because it wont scan, and now the new DSD 1110 that was given in place of the DSD 990 is bad again, you guessed right, is no longer scanning.

It keeps scanning without success, please what do you think can be done, is there a firmware that one can load to reset the decorder?

I do believe someone will be able to help, because another DSD 990 just got bad again and since is no longer under warranty, DSTV say i have to buy another one which is to me a rip off.

Please help if you can.

Const

(1) (Reply)

Sites For Free Download Of Movies / White Money Will Win The Bbnaija Sn6 Shine Ya Eyes / 18 Years Old Girl Accepted (sex For Iphone 6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.