Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,326 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Technologies That Have Embarrassed You - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Technologies That Have Embarrassed You (1179 Views)

Replaceable Batteries, Microsoft IE And 5 Top Technologies That Died In 2015 / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Order Your Technologies At A Good Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by esmeralda1(f): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
I remembered this and smiled, hopefully you will too.
I remember when I first entered a lift at Unilag, going to the senate building, I entered innocently with about 6 other pple, I pressed d button for d floor I was heading to, when it started I didn't know d scream I heard was from me till I saw pple looking at me, I held d railings tightly my veins became visible as my inside seem to av turned to water, I was so embarrassed i walked wobbly out of it at my floor, funny enof I couldn't take stairs cos of height I endured it when coming back.
Re: Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by esmeralda1(f): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Another happened when mobile phones just came into vogue, my cousin just came in from my hometown and had to call her mom of her arrival, we went to a biz centre together, after waiting our turn to use d only motorola there, my cousin began her call and started shouting on top of her voice to beat the 1min #50 target, we were sent out of the shop for d noise we were creating infact I was so embarrassed.
Share yours
Re: Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by Larrylarex(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lifts could be especially embarrassing for a first timer, remembered the first time I used one at Lekki, I really had to fight the urge to smile as the thing was carrying me up so that I won't look like a 'bush man'
Re: Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by esmeralda1(f): 3:59am On Oct 15, 2014
Larrylarex:
Lifts could be especially embarrassing for a first timer, remembered the first time I used one at Lekki, I really had to fight the urge to smile as the thing was carrying me up so that I won't look like a 'bush man'
Smiling is even still okay, i mean u can just pretend u remembered smthing or just press ur phone while smiling as if u read smthing dt made u smile
Re: Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
gringringrin sister me!

Well, technology has never embarassed me cause am always calm,calculated and composed.
Even when I cant operate something,I try to form and at the end of the day, I mistakenly teach the owner of the new stuff,and also teach myself smiley
Re: Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by AndyBlazePenis(f): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lemme think...
Re: Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by Larrylarex(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
esmeralda1:

Smiling is even still okay, i mean u can just pretend u remembered smthing or just press ur phone while smiling as if u read smthing dt made u smile
Ah! when I'm with my boss in the cubicle?? I will look foolish nah! I just pretended it nothing new, I hate that embarrassing looks on people's faces when you make a mistake
Re: Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by esmeralda1(f): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Larrylarex:

Ah! when I'm with my boss in the cubicle?? I will look foolish nah! I just pretended it nothing new, I hate that embarrassing looks on people's faces when you make a mistake
I understand it can be annoying u will almost not forgive urself for lookin stupid.
Re: Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by spiralwedge(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2014
esmeralda1:
I remembered this and smiled, hopefully you will too.
I remember when I first entered a lift at Unilag, going to the senate building, I entered innocently with about 6 other pple, I pressed d button for d floor I was heading to, when it started I didn't know d scream I heard was from me till I saw pple looking at me, I held d railings tightly my veins became visible as my inside seem to av turned to water, I was so embarrassed i walked wobbly out of it at my floor, funny enof I couldn't take stairs cos of height I endured it when coming back.

what if u entered a plane? :-(

And it's ' Technologies that have.....' NOT has
Re: Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by initialize(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mine should be a Tecno Phone, Tecno L3 to be precise

I got the phone for my eldest sister during my service year and after one month in use, she returned it back to me in exchange for my blackberry bold 6.

I didn't understand her complaints till the day I ask a lady for her phone number. I brought out the Tecno L3 for her to dial her digits and the next comment she made while dailing the number was

"How come your phone makes so much noise" - cos the keypad kept shouting at her each time she punch a number on the screen.

I felt really embarrassed that day and I instantly created an advert to sell it off the next day.

1 Like

Re: Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by eliascomm55: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
initialize:
Mine should be a Tecno Phone, Tecno L3 to be precise

I got the phone for my eldest sister during my service year and after one month in use, she returned it back to me in exchange for my blackberry bold 6.

I didn't understand her complaints till the day I ask a lady for her phone number. I brought out the Tecno L3 for her to dial her digits and the next comment she made while dailing the number was

"How come your phone makes so much noise" - cos the keypad kept shouting at her each time she punch a number on the screen.

I felt really embarrassed that day and I instantly created an advert to sell it off the next day.

lol
Re: Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by KolaShangOne(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2014
Lol.. I can remember people almost falling on the escalator in ibadan. grin

I just sit by the Escalator and laugh
Re: Technologies That Have Embarrassed You by Larrylarex(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
esmeralda1:

I understand it can be annoying u will almost not forgive urself for lookin stupid.
Honestly

(1) (Reply)

New Zte Open C Firefox Os Android 4.4 Kitkat 3g Smartphone Forsale @ N17k! / 0cvgv / INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.