Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

A 21st Century Poetry On Social Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A 21st Century Poetry On Social Life (332 Views)

'Am And I'm': Many Nigerians Can't Differentiate Between The 2 On Social Media / Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian / What A 21st Century University Library Should Look Like - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 21st Century Poetry On Social Life by Dbestmax(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
I need to know ur mind on what this looks like..I welcome d critics and all you'ld wish to say to me My good people of Nairaland..Enjoy

WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY:
Times have changed and so hav PEOPLE
The world is no longer fair to the blind,the deaf and the CRIPPLE
IT IS THE 21ST CENTURY
Where marriage is no longer a TOKEN...Marital vows now easily BROKEN...

where a gal is dissvirgined at d age of TEN...wether wit a dick a finger or a PEN...we all have to LEARN

Matured men mess up girls of their Age..and then resort to the underAGED for MarriAGE...Neglecting the immaturity,inexperience and Exposure.

Where True love has become a thing of the PAST...And Emotions rise and fall FAST

Young lads at d Age of eighteen asking for FreeDOM
Wether or not they've got the mind,the strength or the WisDOM

IT IS THE 21ST CENTURY!!!

Where Abortion has been dimmed LEGAL and getting married to same sex might win you a MEDAL..quite abnormal

A young girl goes into prostitution to help her poor FAMILY...And she ends up ruining her life down the Alley..Not FUNNY

Where a man's maturity is not by his dreams or his mindset...but his ASSET...right down to his POCKET

A Father hands his 12yrs old son a conDOM...Tellin him 'Son'..Make good use of ur freeDOM

The Body demands ATTENTION....

The Heart in DETENTION....

But its left to us to give it a Definition

IT IS THE 21ST CENTURY!

IT IS THE 21ST CENTURy!!

WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY!!!

1 Like

Re: A 21st Century Poetry On Social Life by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Great poem.A piece of genius creativity.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make The Pen Your Spoon (freelance Biz) / Registered Foreign Recruitment/consultant / Thank Goodness - EFCC Recovers Blind Teacher's N550,000 From Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.