Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here (20732 Views)

Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder / How To Generate Free Cash Online With Liberty Reserve Account. Earn Over $30,000 / Withdraws Your Money On Your Liberty Reserve Account Via Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by sanpiro: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2008
Its amazing that many of us still go through stress in online payments. If you don't have a Domicilliary account, paypal, alert pay,etc and you want to buy something from the internet you can use any of the digital e-currencies viz; Liberty Reserve, Web money, C-gold, web gold, etc.

These accounts are simple to open and they are FREE provided you have an email account. If you want to open liberty reserve account, just type www.libertyreserve.com in your browser and when it opened click on create account and follow the simple step by step to create a new account for yourself.

After opening your new account and you want to fund it, you can come to our office @ 62 Akowonjo Road, Miccom Bus stop, Egbeda-Lagos to fund your account or call 080 374 00691, 080 284 61602[/color] from any part of the country and your account will be funded immediately.

N/B; If you are NOT in Lagos and you cannot come to our office, you can call us and also pay into our bank account with

[color=#990000]Bank Name: GTB Bank, Plc.
Account Name: ANOKWU CHIMANKPA PIUS
Account Number: 236 230 585 2110

After payment, send SMS on any of the two numbers above indicating your Name, Amount Paid, Teller Number, Liberty Reserve Number and Liberty Reserse Username. We will confirm the payment details and shall fund your account immediately.

N/B: Endeavour to ascertain the availability of Liberty Reserve with us any time you want to buy before you go and pay in the bank. This will help us to fund your account immediately.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by sanpiro: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2008
Use liberty reserve for that online payment you are longing to do hitherto.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by ztyle(m): 12:33am On Nov 20, 2008
Cynthia75 - i guess you are talkinq about HYIP INVESTMENT! its indeed great i earn alot from it, but can we work together in the virtual commerce world? cool

Sanpairo- u can say dat again!
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by kemas01: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2008
cynthia75 I dont think you really know more about liberty reserve and the way people use it for online payment. Its not HYIP and its ok and safe for online payment. Use it if you dont have domiciliary account. Sanpiro keep it up. I use liberty too for most payments.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by ztyle(m): 1:09am On Nov 21, 2008
True Talk!
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by ktaylor: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2008
Liberty Reseerve is one of the means of payment online. If you can use it, do because its safe and fast.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by ztyle(m): 3:56am On Nov 22, 2008
Incase someone seem to be interest to have an LR Account,CLICK HERE
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by kims: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2008
keep it sanpiro
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by ktaylor: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2008
keep it up sanpiro
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by chimaaa: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2008
i use liberty for online payments too. Its ok.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by ztyle(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2008
Whats online payment if i may ask?
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by CharlesA1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
thanx guys, am really interested in having a liberty reserve account since it is commonly used by money making sites to make payments to their affiliate members but my question is how can I withdraw my money here in Nigeria once money is being paid into the account since liberty reserve is not operational in Nigeria.thanks would really appreciate your responses.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by sanpiro: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2008
''how can I withdraw my money here in Nigeria once money is being paid into the account since liberty reserve is not operational in Nigeria''

Charles, we fund Liberty and buy liberty from people. If you have liberty, feel free and come to us and we will buy it from you. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by sanpiro: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2008
keep it up
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by chims: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2008
liberty money. good.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by ktaylor: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2008
keep it up
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by chimaaa: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2008
thanks for the information
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by ktaylor: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2008
thanks for your post
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by chims: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2008
your post is commendable
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by ztyle(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2008
Liberty reserve is really makinq wave in Nigeria i wish its doing same here in Liberia! embarassed
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by frogie: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2008
Pls i like to know more about libertyreserve. Pls mail me more info to Grandslam02us@yahoo.com

Thanks Guys.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by kims: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2008
Liberty is used to make payments online. Incase you dont have master card or the firm you are buying from demands for liberty reserve, just open a liberty account and use it for your payment. Its easy and safer.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by ztyle(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2008
Nice one dude, well in addition u can also make alot of money trading ur liberty reserve! u Buy and Sell it and invest some online hit me on invest4hcom (at) yahoo.com for more info! wink
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by coolboy100(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2008
sanpiro:

''how can I withdraw my money here in Nigeria once money is being paid into the account since liberty reserve is not operational in Nigeria''

Charles, we fund Liberty and buy liberty from people. If you have liberty, feel free and come to us and we will buy it from you. Take care.
i will like you poeple to fund my liberty reserve account how much is the comision for 250 dollars
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by kemas01: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2008
Coolboy-contact them with their number if you want liberty reserve. Open account with liberty and fund it from them. Cheers.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by ktaylor: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2008
men i like your work
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by chims: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2008
nice work
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by chimaaa: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2009
Liberty is the way forward in online payment
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by franclin88(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2009
hi guys,
you can use your liberty reserve to trade forex
and make cool money, then you can withdraw to your domiciliary account.

again if you want to withdraw, go to services on libertyreserve website, you can withdraw your money to yourself through western union and receive it within 72hrs here in nigeria

have a nice week

www.easytrend..com
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by kims: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2009
God bless you
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by Anonymos: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2009
Has Anybody verified sanpiro on how he sells his LR?
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by sanpiro: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2009
I thank all for reading my post and your contributions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter Of Introduction / Business Proposal / Price List For Our Small Chops/cocktail. Place Your Orders Now! / Advertise Your Company Banner On Www.carxus.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.